Whitelist Server RedstoneCraft|MindCrack V8.01|Whitelisted|24/7|Mumble

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kiwisz

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: Been playing minecraft since it was a browser game and I've been using most of the mods in FTB since tekkit first came out. Favourite mod is GregTech.
Would you say you are a mature person? I'd say I am, yes.
Have you ever been banned from a server? Nope.
IGN: Kiwisz

wakafanykai123

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: Actually, I have 3(More actually, It would be too long to descibe all 5) because they are so great. ;) The first one is Thermal Expansion, because of the Magma Crucibles and the Engines that take magma in. You ca ngenerate huge ammounts of lava with those 2 things and a tank. All you provide is netherrack :D My close second(s) are Redpower2 and Thaumcraft.
Would you say you are a mature pony? I would say so, yes.
Have you ever been banned from a server? Sadly, yes, I've been banned on a 2 servers because the owner hated me. One of them was from beta 1.7.3, so I don't remember the name. The other was ImperialCrafting.
IGN: Wakafanykai123

GoldxGod

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods:Alot me and my brother can do almost anything with the mods :D
Would you say you are a mature person?Yes,I never say like screw you go die in a hole.... no I try to help all I
can
Have you ever been banned from a server? Nope well not that I know of......So no
IGN: GoldxGod

Vivek115

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: Been playing minecraft since it was a browser game and I've been using most of the mods in FTB since tekkit first came out. Favourite mod is GregTech.
Would you say you are a mature person? I'd say I am, yes.
Have you ever been banned from a server? Nope.
IGN: Kiwisz
Whitelisted.

yellownarwhalrus

Jul 29, 2019
it seems there is no responces to alot of applications including mine. i would like a response as how i could imrpove my application, or a least a no would be nice. thank you.

Iroh

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: Im a bit new to ftb but im a fast learner
Would you say you are a mature person? yes
Have you ever been banned from a server? nope
IGN: Iroh29

Vivek115

Jul 29, 2019
it seems there is no responces to alot of applications including mine. i would like a response as how i could imrpove my application, or a least a no would be nice. thank you.
The best way to get a whitelist would be length and good mechanics in your post. It shows me that you take care of the way you present yourself. Followed by that would be the quality of your replies. If you claim you are 100% mature, but you spell mature 'matare', I will immediately disregard your application. I understand a simple typo that was missed, but having consistent poor quality deters me from your post. The second way to impressing me would be taking the extra step to describe a favorite mod, or telling me why you love/hate xyz (not xycraft) mod. If you look at the more recent acceptances, I generally will always take the lengthy, well written applications. That is how you can improve your application. As to telling every person whose application doesn't catch my eye no, that would be redundant, and carries a certain finality. Leaving the post unanswered can lead to the person striving to improve their application, as you want to. Thank you for the thank you. If you do choose to redo your application, I wish you good luck. Actually that would be silly, as I'm the one who will judge it. Maybe I will consider in the fact that you took the step to ask why you weren't whitelisted. Yeah... that's what I'll do.

Vivek115

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: Actually, I have 3(More actually, It would be too long to descibe all 5) because they are so great. ;) The first one is Thermal Expansion, because of the Magma Crucibles and the Engines that take magma in. You ca ngenerate huge ammounts of lava with those 2 things and a tank. All you provide is netherrack :D My close second(s) are Redpower2 and Thaumcraft.
Would you say you are a mature pony? I would say so, yes.
Have you ever been banned from a server? Sadly, yes, I've been banned on a 2 servers because the owner hated me. One of them was from beta 1.7.3, so I don't remember the name. The other was ImperialCrafting.
IGN: Wakafanykai123
Whitelisted.

Ares

Jul 29, 2019
Experience: i have had some experience with the mods from when the FTB launcher was in development. My favorite mods are IC2, BC, Thermal Expansion, XYcraft, and finally Thaumcraft. A mod i don't really like is Greg-tech
Am i mature: i would like to think that about 90% of the time i am but i do try to sensor my self if i go onto somewhere where they need maturity.
have i been banned: No, I have never been banned from any server.
In game name: 997ares

hardcore4

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: I have learned most of Forestry and the basics of IndustrialCraft, Buildcraft, Redpower, Bees, Factorisation and Thaumcraft. Im learning and expanding my knowledge bit by bit. I do alot of practice in creative mode :)
Would you say you are a mature person? Definitely. Im training to become a barrister in the UK
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why? Never
IGN: hardcore4

Vivek115

Jul 29, 2019
Experience: i have had some experience with the mods from when the FTB launcher was in development. My favorite mods are IC2, BC, Thermal Expansion, XYcraft, and finally Thaumcraft. A mod i don't really like is Greg-tech
Am i mature: i would like to think that about 90% of the time i am but i do try to sensor my self if i go onto somewhere where they need maturity.
have i been banned: No, I have never been banned from any server.
In game name: 997ares
Experience with the mods: I have learned most of Forestry and the basics of IndustrialCraft, Buildcraft, Redpower, Bees, Factorisation and Thaumcraft. Im learning and expanding my knowledge bit by bit. I do alot of practice in creative mode :)
Would you say you are a mature person? Definitely. Im training to become a barrister in the UK
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why? Never
IGN: hardcore4
Both Whitelisted. Hope to see you soon!

yellownarwhalrus

Jul 29, 2019
i have decided to rewrite my application, as i would very much like to be a part of the server. please consider this application without resentment from the first.
Experience with the mods: i am Experienced with industrial-craft 2, thaumcraft 3, and most importantly, and my favorite, the twilight forest
Would you say you are a mature person? i would think so myself, even though sometimes i make mistakes, (like with my spelling) i try my best in the real world as well as minecraft,or other video games, to be nice, and be helpful to others when they ask, or seem sad, instead of just ignoring them.
Have you ever been banned from a server? i have been banned once, on a small hack/mine server where ender pearls were banned, i was a ranger, and firing my bow, when my mouse slipped to the ender pearl, which made me teleport, and i was banned for hacking.
IGN: yellownarwhalrus
[DOUBLEPOST=1359764537][/DOUBLEPOST]i have decided to rewrite my application, as i would very much like to be a part of the server. please consider this application without resentment from the first.
Experience with the mods: i am Experienced with industrial-craft 2, thaumcraft 3, and most importantly, and my favorite, the twilight forest
Would you say you are a mature person? i would think so myself, even though sometimes i make mistakes, (like with my spelling) i try my best in the real world as well as minecraft,or other video games, to be nice, and be helpful to others when they ask, or seem sad, instead of just ignoring them.
Have you ever been banned from a server? i have been banned once, on a small hack/mine server where ender pearls were banned, i was a ranger, and firing my bow, when my mouse slipped to the ender pearl, which made me teleport, and i was banned for hacking.

Vivek115

Jul 29, 2019
i have decided to rewrite my application, as i would very much like to be a part of the server. please consider this application without resentment from the first.
[DOUBLEPOST=1359764537][/DOUBLEPOST]i have decided to rewrite my application, as i would very much like to be a part of the server. please consider this application without resentment from the first.
:D Good to see the new post! Whitelisted.

fAcElEsS27

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone tell me what the level of experience would be with the mods? Does that mean that someone can build all machines and use all mods without any trouble or causing any trouble for any of the other players on the server? I am not asking to be on it yet because I am struggling with the mods but just wondering.

Vivek115

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone tell me what the level of experience would be with the mods? Does that mean that someone can build all machines and use all mods without any trouble or causing any trouble for any of the other players on the server? I am not asking to be on it yet because I am struggling with the mods but just wondering.
It basically means how well you understand the concepts behind the mods, will you need help, will you be able to help others, that sorta thing. The only reason it is asked is because I want a mix of new and veteran players, to create some diversity.

fAcElEsS27

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. Thanks for clarifying that. I would like to join but firstly I haven't made a proper application and second of all I am SO new. I can make a few machines and what not but as for connecting anything I fail.

fAcElEsS27

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to submit my application for approval please.

Experience with mods: My experience is very limited. I can make things but am not experienced in connecting machines to power supplies and what have you. My favorites are IC2 and I'm trying to learn ExtraBees.
Banned from a server: I have never been banned as I have only played a few times on the BDCraft server which no one is hardly on
IGN: Randy2781

Thank you for your time in reading this. I understand if you don't allow me as I'm a newb!

Vivek115

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to submit my application for approval please.

Experience with mods: My experience is very limited. I can make things but am not experienced in connecting machines to power supplies and what have you. My favorites are IC2 and I'm trying to learn ExtraBees.
Banned from a server: I have never been banned as I have only played a few times on the BDCraft server which no one is hardly on
IGN: Randy2781

Thank you for your time in reading this. I understand if you don't allow me as I'm a newb!
Whitelisted. Hey, we were all new to the game at one point or another. I hate to admit it but I was rather slow myself, took me almost 2 months to realize the stone pick isn't the best one in the game.

Mino1231

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mod: I am pretty experianced with the mods, i have been playing most of them for a while now and i feel i have a good understanding of all the mods
Would you say you are a mature person? I would say i am a mature person, and im happy to see this server isnt really age biased cause it seems like most servers on here are.
Have you ever been banned from a server? Nope and i dont plan on ever getting banned
IGN: Mino1231

1337MineCrafter

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: All of them
Would you say you are a mature person? depends on your definition of mature... on a side note yes, I have been a moderater for several small servers in the past
Have you ever been banned from a server? no, inless you count pretend bans by friends
IGN: 1337MineCrafter