RedPower news, and thaumcraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

BoneDisturbed

Jul 29, 2019
Well, it doesn't change the fact that Irish Coffee by all accounts originates from Ireland, and is therefore called Irish Coffee, It might not be what Irish people drink, but nevertheless it's Irish.

Ldog

Jul 29, 2019
Redpower news without all the drama. :)
Oh...yeah...sorry...on topic, I'll drink most anything, but well-aged Scotch is my poison of choice. ;)

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
Redpower news without all the drama. :)
Oh...yeah...sorry...on topic, I'll drink most anything, but well-aged Scotch is my poison of choice. ;)
I'm not much of a fan of Whiskeys, Scotch or otherwise. I like Kahlua, Tequila (particularly margaritas), Vodka (had some real good Skyy a few months back) and mixed malt beverages like Smirnoff Ice or Mike's.

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
When are you fools gonna wake up. This mod is done and has been done. We don't have release because they are saving it all for a big xmas release. Hence the comment that SLowpoke made on his stream that the FULL FTB release will be out by xmas. So just enjoy what we have to play with now and just wait.

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
When are you fools gonna wake up. This mod is done and has been done. We don't have release because they are saving it all for a big xmas release. Hence the comment that SLowpoke made on his stream that the FULL FTB release will be out by xmas. So just enjoy what we have to play with now and just wait.
Are you saying that RedPower is completely done and eloraam is deliberately holding back the release for Christmas?

Lucius

Jul 29, 2019
Whether that is or is not true about the status and deliberate holding back (and in my opinion that's doubtful), it's worth noting that Eloraam will most likely wish to hold the release until her website is at the very least back up and running to disperse the mod, most likely until it is upgraded to cope with a higher bandwidth when everyone in the mod community wants to download it. So it may end up as christmas or after if many small obstacles accumulate.
(good luck with download capacity Eloraam, it'll have to be close to youtube's data download size on that first day.) :p

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
(good luck with download capacity Eloraam, it'll have to be close to youtube's data download size on that first day.) :p
Hopefully, we will shoulder a lot of the downloads since a lot of people will wait for FTB to update. Which it should very quickly after the release.

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
Hah, I actually heard the opinion that rp has been release ready for ages (cause people have been playin' it on forgecraft), but that's pure dramamongering.

Who likes czech beer?

Reactions: QueWhat

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
"Insert failed drama-provoking-attempt here"

Uh oh.

kittycannonc128570703130686605.jpg

Who likes czech beer?

Staropramen! :D

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
I see, what if I wanted to smelt a smelt of smelted iron ore ingots? Would the whole smelt be smelted or would I have individual smelt each smelted iron ore ingots from the smelt?

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
I see your
I see, what if I wanted to smelt a smelt of smelted iron ore ingots? Would the whole smelt be smelted or would I have individual smelt each smelted iron ore ingots from the smelt?

And raisu you a:

Chester chooses chestnuts, cheddar cheese with chewy chives. He chews them and he chooses them. He chooses them and he chews them. . . . those chestnuts, cheddar cheese and chives in cheery, charming chunks.

Reactions: QueWhat

Fuzzzie

Jul 29, 2019
Holding out until xmas would be an odd move. No offense to FTB users, but not everyone uses the pack. Even still it's not as if xmas is far off.. only like 2 weeks.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
I see your

And raisu you a:

Chester chooses chestnuts, cheddar cheese with chewy chives. He chews them and he chooses them. He chooses them and he chews them. . . . those chestnuts, cheddar cheese and chives in cheery, charming chunks.
Oh yeah? Take this!:

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

INCSlayer

Nov 17, 2012
Holding out until xmas would be an odd move. No offense to FTB users, but not everyone uses the pack. Even still it's not as if xmas is far off.. only like 2 weeks.
this sound to much like redpower discussion and not drinks discussion altough we should make a drink called redpower please leave suggestions!

BanzaiBlitz

Jul 29, 2019
Regarding the Irish Coffee thing, consider this...

The fortune cookie, in China, is sometimes referred to as the All-American Fortune Cookie as it was invented by an american businessman in the 1910-1920 or so time period. Reasoning was a 3000 year old country should have 3000 years of wisdom, right? :p