Redpower 2 future in FTB?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
I like that AI called Direwolf20. And even though it was a tad bit obvious, I can appreciate the effort he made for TwilightForest. A bit weird, isn't it? First everyone goes "Meh, his LP is treated like a tutorial!" and as soon as he goes an extra step to implement a tiny piece of storyline, it's a 180° and they bash him for that. You really should decide on what your opinion wants to be. :rolleyes:

SynysterBear

Jul 29, 2019
I like that AI called Direwolf20. And even though it was a tad bit obvious, I can appreciate the effort he made for Twilight Forest. A bit weird, isn't it? First everyone goes "Meh, his LP is treated like a tutorial!" and as soon as he goes an extra step to implement a tiny piece of story line, it's a 180° and they bash him for that. You really should decide on what your opinion wants to be. :rolleyes:

Agreed. Someone screen shots the slowness potion puts it on Reddit and suddenly he is the a sell out (WTF) and no good for the modding scene.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
By the sweat of your brow
you will eat your food
until you return to the ground,
since from it you were taken;
for dust you are
and to dust you will return.”
Genesis 3:19.
We knew that we were made of dust thousands of years before scientists figured out what elements we were made of.

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
you will eat your food
for dust you are
We knew that we were made of dust thousands of years before scientists figured out what elements we were made of.

I am pretty sure they were not talking about stardust. :)

DoctorOr

Jul 29, 2019
you will eat your food
for dust you are

Funny, confusing "faith" with knowing.

But on the topic of "knowing", the Greeks knew the sun was the center of the solar system hundreds of years before Galileo was tried for heresy. 230 BCE in fact.

Jyzarc

Jul 29, 2019
There's no such thing as a soul. The "breath of life" is a silly concept.
" Then again, we are literally made of dust. Even secularists say so."
Secularists came up with that theory while your side of the argument were still harping on about a divine creator.

Arrrrghhh the hypocrazy! (Yes, I did spell that intentionally)
Thats your opinion, not necesarrily a fact, I try to avoid religious arguments on here and I would appreciate you did the same

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Thats your opinion, not necesarrily a fact, I try to avoid religious arguments on here and I would appreciate you did the same
it's not an opinion at all. And just remember I started nothing, I just responded to something I found abhorrent, just like you're doing now by quoting me.

Jyzarc

Jul 29, 2019
it's not an opinion at all. And just remember I started nothing, I just responded to something I found abhorrent, just like you're doing now by quoting me.
Saying a soul is a silly concept is your opinion/belief. I would rather leave religion out of this convo altogether.

Neirin

Jul 29, 2019
Remember a few pages ago when I said this thread brings the worst out of the community? Yeah, now people are arguing religion.

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
Awkward thing is, there's literally millions of more or less fun stuff that I could post now. Being it about religion, against it, for it, with it, because of it. But.. I decided not to. Instead, I side with Arielle.
36379583.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.