Redpower 2 future in FTB?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Also, possible replacement for basalt: Seared Bricks from Tinkers Construct.
They are used to make a multiblock structure though so it may not be feasable.

fveQB4I.jpg

Sorry for the shitty image quality, you can see it on direwolf20's mod spotlight that was released today.

[DOUBLEPOST=1365983333][/DOUBLEPOST]
You're a private detective?
no.. I don't understand the joke, sorry :/

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Also, possible replacement for basalt: Seared Bricks from Tinkers Construct.
They are used to make a multiblock structure though so it may not be feasable.

fveQB4I.jpg

If they're made like RC's multiblocks: No way.
If they're like Gregtech's multiblocks: they have a very good chance of working well, unless you want to make that structure in your house.

But, like someone said, making blocks is the "Hello world" of modding. So that person who was going to make a mod to help remove RP2 would probably replace basalt and marble and stuff like that.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
I want 1.5 for the additions that the mods have made, couldn't give a single fuck about the vanilla additions.

Jyzarc

Jul 29, 2019
I want 1.5 for the additions that the mods have made, couldn't give a single fuck about the vanilla additions.
The vanilla stuff is cool for vanilla, but doesnt affect modded players much (Hoppers in vanilla are WAYYYYYYY better) I like the command block changes, and scoreboard is pretty cool but thats really only good for mapmakers. Quarts and snow stacking are nice for aethetics

Jyzarc

Jul 29, 2019
I just thought of something, if eloraam abandoned RP does that mean she wont keep updating the direwolf20 AI

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Artificial intelligence. It is common knowledge that direwolf is just an AI programmed by eloraam.
Wow, learn something new every day!

What if Elo just stopped RP2, but not the AI? I mean, the AI's good, but it's got a bunch of bugs.

"COOL"
"AWESOME"

"...Takeeeeeeeeeee it easy!"

Jyzarc

Jul 29, 2019
sometimes it also states really obvious things in a semi-dramatic way. Like my signature points out

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Never watched his LP, so I don't know the context.
I did watch his AE videos, though. They were
COOL
AWESOME
and at the end, I
tookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.....it easy!

Jyzarc

Jul 29, 2019
Never watched his LP, so I don't know the context.
I did watch his AE videos, though. They were
COOL
AWESOME
and at the end, I
tookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.....it easy!
I watch his vids to learn stuff, he isnt all that entertaining because he treats his LP like a giant tutorial though

Status
Not open for further replies.