Red Power 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaffacca

Jul 29, 2019
To be honest, RP2 is not that vital. I mean, I love that mod and I can't wait to start playing around with that, but every single thing I plan on doing doesn't need RP2. It would surely be way simpler to build, but we have plenty of less cool alternatives to play around with while we wait for Elo ;)

Nari7777

Jul 29, 2019
To be honest i think (if its true, and not a joke) that 21th not a good idea. If there is a major problem that Elo missed then there will be a huge chaos in the holydays! :/

I hope it is a joke, and we will get the mod on the weekends.

smiljan

Jul 29, 2019
Slowpoke is saying, sometime after tomorrow, something will happen. He could have said the sun will die after Dec 21 2012. And guess what it will (give or take a few billion years).

So he has said nothing.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
I can't make my mind up if this is a joke post or serious, whilst it's cool to be jovial just about the entire Minecraft community are waiting on RP, so I find it more concerning than funny.

FTB is plagued quite horribly with buggy mods that crash servers VERY often (as I type this ours just crashed again) and to keep putting FTB update back and back and back because of 1 mod, well lets say the entire community is suffering.

Hence again why I find it more concerning than funny.

mngrif

Jul 29, 2019
Grif, I'm totally gonna hold you to that if RP is released before Dec 31st 2012! Shall we use your time zone or mine? ;)
Eloraam's timezone, which I assume is GMT+0000.

Nah, a Solstice release date is something she'd do, too. But if not, it won't happen until 2013.

Reactions: macks2008

SunVenus

Jul 29, 2019
Eloraam's timezone, which I assume is GMT+0000.

Nah, a Solstice release date is something she'd do, too. But if not, it won't happen until 2013.

Ok, let's go with GMT. Remember, pix or it didn't happen. ;)

As much as I love RP and can't wait for the release, I am not expecting a release until it's ready... which could be 20 minutes form now, or sometime in 2013, or anywhere in between. I know it's coming. So I'm trying to be patient... yet you & other server members have heard me whine about missing sickles, microblocks and marble. Patient but slightly whinging, that's me. :)

Edited to ad: D'oh if it's released on the 21st-- you guys know I have that big "End of the World" party and will be unable to play that day. *pouts*

Spitfire2k6

Jul 29, 2019
I love RedPower and have been waiting in vein for it. I know we will have to wait, but I really do NOT like the way Eloraam develops. She knows there is a massive following for her mod yet she gives out next to no information on how the development is going, or what is left to be done. All I ask is that Elo becomes more open on what she is doing. I can not think of anything more annoying in gaming that waiting on something with NO idea when it will appear.

portablejim

Jul 29, 2019
I can't make my mind up if this is a joke post or serious, whilst it's cool to be jovial just about the entire Minecraft community are waiting on RP, so I find it more concerning than funny.

FTB is plagued quite horribly with buggy mods that crash servers VERY often (as I type this ours just crashed again) and to keep putting FTB update back and back and back because of 1 mod, well lets say the entire community is suffering.

Hence again why I find it more concerning than funny.
I saw the post as:
  • That redpower releases after 21 December 2012 is a fact (noting that 3 Jan 2350 is after 21 Dec 2012)
  • The reason why (will trigger the world's end) is completly made up and a joke.

Reactions: Ashzification

Nari7777

Jul 29, 2019
I realy realy hate these troll news! I dont know, that i should start my server with this beta files! Or how much days should i wait for a proper release? I want to start the owerworld with the new ores!

KRWren

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the update. Just please, If it hits the point were you know it's not going to be release, please keep us updated.

I've been impatiently waiting but doing my best to keep quiet on asking dates.

Lightholder

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just glad to hear Eloraam didn't actually disappear. She seemed to drop off the internet. No Eloraam.com no updates to twitter. Haven't even seen her on DW's lets play lately. I look forward to the RP release and in the meantime will continue to enjoy FTB Magic World.

Taladan

Jul 29, 2019
Three mods for technical things, underneath the sky
Seven for iron chests in halls of cobblestone
Nine for fields of forestry doomed thus to die
One for the Dark Lady on her coding throne
In the Land of Eloraam where the Beast may lie.
One Mod to rule them all, One frame to find them,
One tube to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
In the Land of Eloraam where the Beast may lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.