Recent Events Discussion (RED) Thread

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Now it's @dustin heisey with Elemental Essences!
Occasionally, when breaking Grass, you will find four types of Seeds. These crops are Bodhi, Rose, Orchid, and Lotus. When the produce are ground up together with a Mortar and Pestle, they can produce Enchanted Flour that can be smelted into a nourishing Enchanted Bread.

Break and grind up glass to make bread? I Don't want to eat that!

Reactions: SkullyGamingMC

Vasa

Jul 29, 2019
Better Than Minecon, a truly amazing and one of a kind experience, is now over. However asie confirmed in the finale, there will be a second Better Than Minecon!
I visited it for a bit.
Very nice idea i like it alot, and im looking for next BTM conference!
As someone on Mumble said its better because its free ! :p:cool::D

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I visited it for a bit.
Very nice idea i like it alot, and im looking for next BTM conference!
As someone on Mumble said its better because its free ! :cool::D
Think of it like this. Minecon is an amazing experience, but happens every year. But, not only was this the first ever BTM, it was the first ever con held purely in minecraft.

Vazkii

Jul 29, 2019
Lulan2 put out a new ShinColle Update :3
http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/228395-shincolle/files/2245921
NEW: Add Aircraft Carrier Water Demon, build from Hadal Hydrothermal Vortex.
NEW: Add repeat build mode for Abyssal Hydrothermal Vent and Hadal Hydrothermal Vortex. (click build button twice)
NOTE: For Hadal Hydrothermal Vortex, the build materials will set automatically.
For Abyssal Hydrothermal Vent, record the materials when clicking the button to loop mode.
NEW: Support FluidContainerRegistry and IFluidContainerItem for fuel (lava only).
NOTE: For IFluidContainerItem (ex: ender tank, universal cell), the lava will not extract when stack size > 1.
NEW: Add recipe: Grudge block + Iron block -> Abyssium Block
NEW: Support forge ore dictionary: Polymetallic Ore = "oreManganese", Polymetallic Nodules = "dustManganese".
NEW: Add zh_CN.lang by IamAchang.
FIX: Fix the emotion changes too fast bug (< 5 sec) when sitting.
FIX: Fix some particle bug.
CHANGE: Tweak mount and ship idle AI.
CHANGE: Tweak some equip value.
CHANGE: Tweak models and textures.
CHANGE: Tweak bounding box and eye height for Morph mod.
CHANGE: Hostile ship will spawn in the water block of BEACH and WATER(OCEAN, RIVER) biome.
CHANGE: Hide unavailable AI options in ship inventory GUI.
CHANGE: Hadal Hydrothermal Vortex now accept polymetal gravel.
CHANGE: Cancel the damage reducing and armor(%) if attacker is owner.
CHANGE: (friendly ship only) Change the damage reducing of ship vs ship according to the armor(%) in config: "ship_limit".
CHANGE: Dismantle Hammer changes: left click: one shot kill (owner only), sneaking + right click: dismantle.
No Amatsukaze 0/10.

Reactions: Lyra_Chan

SireHans

Jul 29, 2019
I am in China, so I can't watch this video. Since there are so many liking this post. Would someone be nice to b tell me what happened in the video?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I am in China, so I can't watch this video. Since there are so many liking this post. Would someone be nice to b tell me what happened in the video?
It appears to show case the ability to throw mobs (and people) "into" an itemduct, where its carried and dumped out of the other end (into a pool of lava)