Ouch that hurt ma bra bur thinky thing.

Last edited:

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Didn't 't even read his idea.
I can't read it, it makes my eyes hurt.
ditto, and i don't really want to.
I kinda stopped after the first 5 words, least i tried:p
I read it! I didn't understand a lot of it, but here's what I got from it.
  • magician robes
  • trees generating mana
  • "transform better like the thaumcraft staff that can place upgrades and do magical things and do magic"
  • more animals
  • spells using a spellbook or staff
  • giving food to animals and using an amulet of talking can "change things". must have a robe for this
  • new dimension; elven dimension.
  • dragons that drop "dragonstone"
  • amulet of bifrost, makes you walk in the air, works like the phantom bridge from BM

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
  • magician robes
  • trees generating mana
  • "transform better like the thaumcraft staff that can place upgrades and do magical things and do magic"
  • more animals
  • giving food to animals and using an amulet of talking can "change things". must have a robe for this
  • amulet of bifrost, makes you walk in the air, works like the phantom bridge from BM
Trees generating mana doesn't sound that bad - a little hard to implement, but not bad. However, I can't say the same about the rest.

Reactions: YX33A

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Trees generating mana doesn't sound that bad - a little hard to implement, but not bad. However, I can't say the same about the rest.

I was thinking the same thing. It could be something like a tiered power system.
Flower to bush then to tree. And more easy to implement than you might think. You would only need to have the leaves produce the mana generating effect. You could optionally have the wood work like mana conduits sucking up the mana so that it could be drawn off from the bottom. Perhaps using a Mana tap to transmit it to the existing system.
This would let you make mana generating structures like buildings and green houses.
Add upgraded versions of fountains. Multyblock versions that can go wider and taller.

There are a number of ways to add things that are both atheistic and functional to Botania.
So this is more or less an example of finding gold in the dross.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
I was thinking the same thing. It could be something like a tiered power system.
Flower to bush then to tree. And more easy to implement than you might think. You would only need to have the leaves produce the mana generating effect. You could optionally have the wood work like mana conduits sucking up the mana so that it could be drawn off from the bottom. Perhaps using a Mana tap to transmit it to the existing system.
This would let you make mana generating structures like buildings and green houses.
Add upgraded versions of fountains. Multyblock versions that can go wider and taller.

There are a number of ways to add things that are both atheistic and functional to Botania.
So this is more or less an example of finding gold in the dross.
Actually, this is exactly what I thought of and I didn't like it.[DOUBLEPOST=1405036186][/DOUBLEPOST]
I lost brain cells from:
Grammar
Bad ideas
His stupidity while reacting

Oh and while on the topic of my second favorite childhood cartoon:
"Im like a woodpecker except with dirt"
1446.gif
Has anyone else heard the theory that all of the kids are dead and are in purgatory?

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone else heard the theory that all of the kids are dead and are in purgatory?
As it happens I just heard that theory recently. I love that kinda shit. I'm such a ghost story fan.

Sent from my angry toaster to distract him from destroying the planet. Some appliances just want to watch the world burn.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
  • magician robes
  • trees generating mana
  • more animals
I may have stock in Wall O' Text, INC. but dear gods, I would sell some of my stocks(not many, mind you) if this is the new product line and we can derive that from it.
...Also you missed the "friend of nature" tripe where you can't harm animals anymore because "Your a Friend of Nature Now and that's not allowed". And a bar for how much of a "friend to nature" you are, in fact, one for animals and one for trees, one for crops, one for bushes, one for fruits, veggies, grass, dirt, fungi, water, salt water, and cold dead stone.
Like a true Vegan you can't hurt anything. Unless you use machines because one can't prove you did it if all you did was press a button, much like how Vegans ignore the obvious and say they are better because they don't harm nature while they power their houses with Photovoltaic Cells instead of Geothermal Vents, use Electric Cars instead of walk, and wear clothes instead of run around naked.