Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipz

Jul 29, 2019
No, you should not. Have respect for all the modded MC groups regardless of their actions.
Good. I hate it when each "faction" fights. Why can't we all get along? We all play modded Minecraft, we all use modpacks. I do know that each launcher has their good packs and their bad packs, but seriously do we need to fight over who is better? I use all three launchers the only reason I use this forum is because the community is amazing.

Sent from: uhhh what even is this?
I absolutely agree with you. I wish more people saw it the way you do.

Quoting for truth. ;)

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
On Reddit:

Posting this:

Gave me -25 points.

Posting this:

Gave me -44 points.

EDIT:
Posting this:

(This isn't even questionable)
Gave me -19 points.
Especially amusing when looking at the reddit rules "Please don't downvote an otherwise acceptable post because you don't personally like it".

Reactions: 1SDAN

DrowElf

Jul 29, 2019
/r/minecraft. I wasn't the one starting the topic, but I couldn't let people lie.
This is like trying to herd cats. Just don't bother, as at best you get scratched, at worst they somehow murder you (I don't really know how that works either).

My base assumption with other people on the internet (mostly Reddit, certain places are mostly exempt like here where you only get the occasional idiot) is that they are idiotic sheeple that compulsively lie until proven otherwise. It makes for a much more relaxing experience.

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
as at best you get scratched, at worst they somehow murder you (I don't really know how that works either).
I'm starting to care less about what bad things people are saying to me. It's a bieffect of being harassed quite often.

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Some random dude I found at school talking about StopModReposts:

"Ya'know, Notch is basically letting you get started on coding so really you should be gracious. I've known people who had to pay loads of money to mod another person's game. Those [REDACTED] are just unthankable [REDACTED] [REDACTED] who've probably never [REDACTED] a [REDACTED]"

DrowElf

Jul 29, 2019
Easiest thing in the world, have food in your hands. :p
Then they will bite you. I love cats, but they are remarkably fickle. And yes I speak from experience. Even when you own them, they can be a pain in the ass (that is more literal than you would think).

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Then they will bite you. I love cats, but they are remarkably fickle. And yes I speak from experience. Even when you own them, they can be a pain in the ass (that is more literal than you would think).
I have owned/take care of plenty of cats over the years, haven't had them bite me unless the were playing. Are you talking about wild cats?

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
my kitty sleeps all day, runs around at night as we are going to bed, then sleeps my by mom almost all night, gets up, sleeps elsewhere, and then comes back to serve as an anti-alarm clock. time to get up? "go back to sleep you silly human"

DrowElf

Jul 29, 2019
I have owned/take care of plenty of cats over the years, haven't had them bite me unless the were playing. Are you talking about wild cats?
Nope. My childhood cat would nibble on my hand whenever I was holding cat treats. He was the weirdest cat I have ever known. Among his many weird traits was his ability to turn on the sink so that he could drink from it instead of his water bowl. If we feel like derailing this thread even more I could tell many stories.

Reactions: 1SDAN

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
Player1 said:
When the namechanging came out i canged my name, but on all servers i lost everything, like ranks, inventory, ect.. and i dont know how to fix that, so can i have some help?
YoshioXD said:
You can change your name back in 30 days.
Player1 said:
Ok thank you, but what do i do in the mean while?
CoolSquid said:
Talk to the server admin. He's the only one that can help you.
Player1 said:
Whos the server admin and how do i contact him?
>.<

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
Except 'How do I contact server admin' is a perfectly reasonable question?
"Whos the server admin?"
Like, it's the player with "admin" before his name in the chat. And how are random people at MCF supposed to know who the admin on a random server is? He could consider thinking before asking stupid questions.
"How do I contact him?"
Message him ingame ffs. It shouldn't be hard to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.