Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
In the games highest levels

What levels? Last I checked it was an open world sandbox. The only thing coming close to levels are achievements. Unless we are talking like competitve survival games here
-----------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

DrowElf

Jul 29, 2019
What levels? Last I checked it was am open world sandbox. The only thing coming close to levels are achievements. Unless we are talking like competitve survival games here
From an outsider's perspective it could go overworld ==> Nether ==> End.

But then again, this whole thing feels like someone is either high off their ass or talking out of it, so who knows.

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
In the game’s highest levels, player may need to kill women, allies and even friends to survive.
Can someone please explain to me how it is even humanly possible to perceive this? Is it some twisted individual's view, or was it a mod that someone assumed was part of vanilla Minecraft?

Reactions: 1SDAN

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I see a mention of Kotaku; I have seen that name before, and it was not exactly in the context of honest and reasonable discussion...

In the kotaku article it says that a kid brought a gun to school and his dad blamed minecraft....

Vaeliorin

Jul 29, 2019
Well, the Ender Dragon drops an egg, so I guess that could make people assume it's female...

More likely that people are just morons, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.