Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
No, you should not. Have respect for all the modded MC groups regardless of their actions.
Good. I hate it when each "faction" fights. Why can't we all get along? We all play modded Minecraft, we all use modpacks. I do know that each launcher has their good packs and their bad packs, but seriously do we need to fight over who is better? I use all three launchers the only reason I use this forum is because the community is amazing.

Sent from: uhhh what even is this?

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Good. I hate it when each "faction" fights. Why can't we all get along? We all play modded Minecraft, we all use modpacks. I do know that each launcher has their good packs and their bad packs, but seriously do we need to fight over who is better? I use all three launchers the only reason I use this forum is because the community is amazing.

Sent from: uhhh what even is this?

I absolutely agree with you. I wish more people saw it the way you do.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
@pc_assassin this kind of behaviour and basic lack of respect is why the MC collective can't get along. Sadly it also exists as a group mentality wherein the main problem lies.
I'd love it too if we could all work together and respect each other's different opinions and contributions.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
They're gonna love getting a job
Most of them probably will not. Alternatively, they will be the origin of those stories you hear about people slapping their boss when he demands they get off their phone, getting fired, then claiming "the system is rigged(, man)!".

imageuploadedbytapatalk1423332999-649963-jpg.14640

o_O

I think this outdoes most of the s*** I receive...

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Most of them probably will not. Alternatively, they will be the origin of those stories you hear about people slapping their boss when he demands they get off their phone, getting fired, then claiming "the system is rigged(, man)!".

o_O

I think this outdoes most of the s*** I receive...
And Vazkii should care why?

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
But it does kinda suck if you relied on Thermalilies/Magnetostatics/Hydrokinetics every time you played and it gets taken away from you.
Well these people should try something new instead.

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
Oh @Reika, if you still need to get a UUID based on their username, can't you make a HashMap<String, UUID>, and add the players using a PlayerLoggedInEvent? You could also use MinecraftServer.getServer().getConfigurationManager().playerEntityList, but that might lag for big servers.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Is Endoflames nerfed then?

If not, why such aversion to using it instead of Thermalilies?

Because pressure plate, hopper, redstone wire, and redstone torch is too hard?

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Why would Vaski nerf Thermalillies (technically it's not a nerf, but merely a shift in "tech" tree) anyway? Why would anyone care?
Endoflames being fed a stack of coal/charcoal blocks (if your pack has charcoal blocks) nets you a fairly huge amount of mana if you spam them.
Also if you use some sort of conveyor mechanic, the open crate and ExUtil nodes with WordInt Upgrades you can reliably automate endoflames without too much of the charcoal vanishing.

Either way my response to most of those irate goons would be "Cry more please, the taste of your tears makes me super hard. No really, cry more".

Status
Not open for further replies.