Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
He might be an asshole, but he still brings a few valid points, and pack-makers ain't having it easy

lynch me now...

DrowElf

Jul 29, 2019
He still shouldn't take stuff without permission. It is just another version of stealing. Even if he does make a good argument, the initial point, that a crime is being committed is irrefutable, making the rest mere excuses.

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the life of a developer who actually stands up for themselves without having either a big name or a powerful ally to back them up. :confused:
I would consider your name well-known (mine is too, because of StopModReposts). But yeah, people seem to dislike people defending themselves.

Reactions: Strikingwolf

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the life of a developer who actually stands up for themselves without having either a big name or a powerful ally to back them up. :confused:
Btw, you being in drama? I'm an enemy of Technic, NotEnoughMods and parts of 4chan (but who isn't that)...

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
Norway owns 1% of all stocks in the world, even the population here is only 0.07% of the worlds population. #RandomEconomicStatsOfTheDay

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
From a Technic pack:

9467_eeda.jpeg

Hyperme

Popular Member
Apr 3, 2013
It's not related to redistribution. I have a conflict with the NotEnoughMods owner. Check your facts before commenting.

Well then you should be accurate in your declaration of enemies. If you claim to be the enemy of some organization, that implies conflict with it as a whole, not just elements of it's leadership/ownership.

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
Well then you should be accurate in your declaration of enemies. If you claim to be the enemy of some organization, that implies conflict with it as a whole, not just elements of it's leadership/ownership.
Because the only official part of NotEnoughMods is their leadership/ownership. Also, why the heck are you hanging up in details/wording?

Status
Not open for further replies.