Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zxqwerty12

Jul 29, 2019
I guess I'll join in. I kept this one from two years ago that time I made a mod that let you make simple blocks and items ingame. And my avatar wasn't pink back then :< (WARNING: Long cancer-inducing read)
13364c5913.png
I like the usage of the line "There can't be a king without peasants".

dalekslayer96

Jul 29, 2019
I guess I'll join in. I kept this one from two years ago that time I made a mod that let you make simple blocks and items ingame. And my avatar wasn't pink back then :< (WARNING: Long cancer-inducing read)
13364c5913.png
This is one of those rare moments where I have already designated the targets for termination.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
ya horses are kinda... broken honestly they just are not that great... buggy as goat simulator (without the "fun") on servers and if you want to make them good enough to make up for it, it will take A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time due to the stupid breading mechanic and the tiny tiny progression that you can only measure with a pixel perfect redstone contraption (I'm not going to even joke about having the time to make that (and even if i did there's no way it would be fun))

Mmmmmm... Loves me some breaded horse! Tastes like Chicken Fried Steak! :D

Sorry to nitpick, but it struck a dissonant chord with my warped sense of humor!

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
I really REALLY hate horses. But thats just more of a matter of how they look (I mean they are more detailed than the player, same with the will be added bunnies). Also i wish horses were much harder to tame and stuff. I mean nobody uses minecarts now. Atleast not alot of people. Especially for traveling and Vanilla.

Yeah. I recall seeing the player actually taking damage trying to tame horses in early snapshot videos. Having been thrown a few times myself I can testify that sometimes you get hurt... Except for that one time I was thrown and it actually fixed a shoulder issue I had at the time :D

Last edited:
Reactions: YX33A

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
"No RHN, you wont get terrible addicted by just coming and playing this Minecraft a bit with us on our FTB server"

:p
Can someone post a clip of the "those poor innocent souls!" From little mermaid? Or whatever that movie was called... honestly I only know about lion king Aladdin and the labyrinth I watched them about 1k times... ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.