Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
And automation. For instance you can build an auto-mass-smelter with chestcarts and hoppers which distributes stuff and fuel and pulls out the products from a bunch of furnaces.
But of course there are other ways to do it in modded MC.

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
I really REALLY hate horses. But thats just more of a matter of how they look (I mean they are more detailed than the player, same with the will be added bunnies). Also i wish horses were much harder to tame and stuff. I mean nobody uses minecarts now. Atleast not alot of people. Especially for traveling and Vanilla.

What about for transporting mobs? Minecarts are used for that a lot. But I agree, Minecarts should be faster than horses, it only makes sense.

Reactions: YX33A

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
I really REALLY hate horses. But thats just more of a matter of how they look (I mean they are more detailed than the player, same with the will be added bunnies).
Agreed. They (not coincidentally) look like something ripped straight from MoCreatures, which, while not a bad mod, has a large effect on the "feel" of the gameplay, making it feel a lot less vanilla and a lot less "pure".

C

chbachman

Agreed. They (not coincidentally) look like something ripped straight from MoCreatures, which, while not a bad mod, has a large effect on the "feel" of the gameplay, making it feel a lot less vanilla and a lot less "pure".
Of course they look like they are ripped off of mo creatures, the author of mo creatures made them. Although I agree with you that horses seem vanilla breaking, I feel like vanilla players love the feature, just because it lets them move faster than you would normally be able to, something that vanilla does not do very well.

Reactions: YX33A

Vazkii

Jul 29, 2019
I guess I'll join in. I kept this one from two years ago that time I made a mod that let you make simple blocks and items ingame. And my avatar wasn't pink back then :< (WARNING: Long cancer-inducing read)
13364c5913.png

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I guess I'll join in. I kept this one from two years ago that time I made a mod that let you make simple blocks and items ingame. And my avatar wasn't pink back then :< (WARNING: Long cancer-inducing read)
13364c5913.png
Ow.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
13364c5913.png
All I can take away from that is "I miss the ebon mod!" as a personal statement.
And of course...
2a5.jpg

And then eat them.
Now that's just savage. Pickle them first at least.

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
You know what's annoying? When you tell a friend about a new mod you installed and they say you're lying because they can't "find" it on the XBOX Live Store.

Reactions: Cirom and PierceSG
Status
Not open for further replies.