Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Darn, I really wanted to see what your reply would be...
Something like:
polarBEARuwotm8.gif

Mysticmage11

Jul 29, 2019
The first time I saw How to turn on a Lamp & How to turn off a lamp. I swear, i thought whoever built that was godly and spent years doing it. Now, I look back and I facepalm. And yes, I called myself stupid for thinking that HTTOAL was impossible to do.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
So, the community makes mods and they are "headed" by one person in the community? Damn you community, why have you not yet made the mods I want :p

Where do people get this ideas, sure part of it is Ignorance and Lack of Education but I think Stupidity and Lack of Common Sense are the main reasons. Hey look, I just defined the human species :D

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Entitlement issues. Seen too much around me too. Especially when you are in the front line service line.
And to think they even extend this kind of attitude to modders whom are doing this for free.
I sometimes do wonder if the education system is working or not.

Reactions: YX33A and Padfoote

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
So, the community makes mods and they are "headed" by one person in the community?

Not completely wrong. The community contributes bug reports and occasionally ideas inspiration and/or direction. But the use of that contribution is solely at the discretion of the mod dev or devs.
Though the best mods are often the ones who do pay attention to the community while moderating there influence with simple common since and there own ideals.

Reactions: YX33A

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
Entitlement issues. Seen too much around me too. Especially when you are in the front line service line.
And to think they even extend this kind of attitude to modders whom are doing this for free.
I sometimes do wonder if the education system is working or not.
define "working"

If you meant disseminating a pre-chewed, government approved, historically sanitized yet-still-lacking education, then yes. Working as intended.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
define "working"

If you meant disseminating a pre-chewed, government approved, historically sanitized yet-still-lacking education, then yes. Working as intended.
Don't forget reading latest research recommendations and doing the opposite (here in Aus)

"Apparently starting children on test based assessment earlier in life has a drastic negative effect on their education"
"Oh look, literacy levels aren't the best in the world, what will we do about it?"
"I know! Start reading assessment at kindergarten levels instead of grade one!"

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Don't forget reading latest research recommendations and doing the opposite (here in Aus)

"Apparently starting children on test based assessment earlier in life has a drastic negative effect on their education"
"Oh look, literacy levels aren't the best in the world, what will we do about it?"
"I know! Start reading assessment at kindergarten levels instead of grade one!"
I could write a thesis on the complete brokeness of the US educational system. Its so fundamentally broken, its like something you'd use as an example to show a child to define what "broken" means.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
I feel like the American government is purposefully not educating the kids so that they won't notice that the government is totally swindling them with taxes. Nobody makes a system that broken on accident. Gah, my country sucks...
At risk of this turning political, it is hardly the taxes that are killing the average American's finances.
Campbell_TaxChart_700.jpg

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Not political at all, that's just a social observation. :p

It's not taxes that are the problem, it's the inability for my average countryman to manage his dollar.

I agree my family makes less then 30k a year and there is 10 people living in this house and we are just fine..... We even just got a new atv, most Americans are wasteful..........

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.