Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Someone needs to go on there posting a screenshot of the various demon summoning rituals that there are nowadays....
I'll be willing to do that! All I need is a throwaway email because I don't want any notifications from that site.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I recommend waiting until the demon army invasion update is out =)
They'd be going insane.
Although I'm already twitching from the sheer amount of ingorance.
Oh, they're Republicans too. That makes me feel so much better.
That guy who posted that topic said:
It's no surprise that this game was made when OBAMA was in office!
Yeah, ignore that the creator isn't American, small thing there.
EDIT: I'm not a Democrat, I'm Independent.
Extreme left and right wing people seem equally weird.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
i just want to hear what stupid things people have told you about mods. remember an imo if it is not a fact!

1.i was talking to a guy, and mentioned how mods use forge, his response, "oh ya, isn't that some hacked client for free premium?"

2."oh, you use FTB? technic is way better, you don't even need mod permissions for your pack."(i promply scolded him)

3.(imo) my friend asked me to make him a pack, and i was thinking up plans, and getting exited, but then he said, "i just want orespawn and pixelmon. and maybe dinosaurs."

#1 That's ignorance, not stupidity. Maybe even snobbish condescending. When I played vanilla, the entire community looked down on mods. We lost half the server when ftb dropped in 1.4.2. Nuff said.

#2 I find the concept of getting permission to play mods rather stupid. I adhere to it just to be in compliance with the community. But its a stupid, stupid concept to me. "Hey! I made a free mod for a game you paid for. I really want people to play with it. But I have a long list of stipulations before you play this free software that I gave away and can't stop you from doing whatever you want with."

Perms are stupid. I follow them, but to me, they are stupid. I can follow certain lines of thought about it, but I think they're stupid in general.

#3 Your friend knows what they want. That's actually a very clear thinking individual. I like your friend.

Last edited:

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
#1 That's ignorance, not stupidity. Maybe even snobbish condescending. When I played vanilla, the entire community looked down on mods. We lost half the server when ftb dropped in 1.4.2. Nuff said.

#2 I find the concept of getting permission to play mods rather stupid. I adhere to it just to be in compliance with the community. But its a stupid, stupid concept to me. "Hey! I made a free mod for a game you paid for. I really want people to play with it. But I have a long list of stipulations before you play this free software that I gave away and can't stop you from doing whatever you want with."

Perms are stupid. I follow them, but to me, they are stupid. I can follow certain lines of thought about it, but I think they're stupid in general.

#3 Your friend knows what they want. That's actually a very clear thinking individual. I like your friend.
I'd understand perms if the links the mod maker uses to go to the download gives them some money, but other than just posting that link, I shouldn't have to do anything else. I remember Atomic Styker requires your pack to have a mod created by you. Seriously?

xXSpawnXx

Jul 29, 2019
I remember Atomic Styker requires your pack to have a mod created by you. Seriously?
Why. Just. Why. WHAT THE DAMN HELL!?!
That's just stupid. There's plenty of mods out there that allow me to customize heavily my modpack without even learning how to mod/know java, and comes a mod author saying "Yeah but you have to create a mod for it". Like... that's non-sense.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I read a full page of that garbage... my favorite parts where the titles "under suspicion" and "unsaved trash" then I scrolled up.... to see page 1 of 218 I checked to make sure it was the same topic..... IT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
I just spent an hour playing with blood magic.... I spawned a lot of demons....

Reactions: PierceSG and xbony2

psp

Jul 29, 2019
I'd understand perms if the links the mod maker uses to go to the download gives them some money, but other than just posting that link, I shouldn't have to do anything else. I remember Atomic Styker requires your pack to have a mod created by you. Seriously?
He changed it, if you write a nice pm too him explaining your modpack he might give you perms

Reactions: pc_assassin

Racemol

Jul 29, 2019
I remember Atomic Styker requires your pack to have a mod created by you. Seriously?
Heh I actually like that one. Sure it makes "hard" to get his mod in a pack, but it's damn original and funny. Maybe he just want to recruit more modders.

Reactions: YX33A
Status
Not open for further replies.