Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vasa

Jul 29, 2019
'There are 2 kinds of mods, original mods and fake mods.Original mods are from skydaz and fake ones are from MCF.'
-one 10 years old kid
After that what he said i was shocked and then i said lots of bad words to him and his face was like 'ur stupid u dont know anything about mc'.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
'There are 2 kinds of mods, original mods and fake mods.Original mods are from skydaz and fake ones are from MCF.'
-one 10 years old kid
After that what he said i was shocked and then i said lots of bad words to him and his face was like 'ur stupid u dont know anything about mc'.
._.
Going to therapy now

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
This reminds me of the PCMasterRace Subreddit on Reddit, where people just look at stupid statements others have made. Same thing here, but we're talking about modded MC, not PCs. The guys there might be a little more harsh though :p If someone made a post there saying "The eye can't see more than 30 FPS", they would get downvoted to oblivion. I just read it for the giggles :D

Reactions: 1SDAN and YX33A

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Another me and my former friend conversation replica.
Me: I have a ton of diamonds.
Friend: Same, but I got them LEGIT.
M: What?
F: Mods are cheating.
Looking back on it, I should have said "Oh, so paying a shitload of fairly rare ores to get a few diamonds is cheating? Great to know you hold difficulty in such high esteem."
EDIT: Fixed mismatched quotes.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
"I play computer games for the graphics"

This reminds me of the PCMasterRace Subreddit on Reddit, where people just look at stupid statements others have made. Same thing here, but we're talking about modded MC, not PCs. The guys there might be a little more harsh though :p If someone made a post there saying "The eye can't see more than 30 FPS", they would get downvoted to oblivion. I just read it for the giggles :D

Anything said on reddit is suitable material for this thread.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
"Call me when they add spheres".

What.gif

Reactions: Fixided

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
I once had a teacher who yelled at me for installing mods...

Thing is I hadn't even installed any yet.

Their proof? The boot up text in the FTB console.

I asked why I couldn't install a mod but installing MC is fine.

I got a big speech but this is the gist of it:

"Hacks are illegal and contain viruses"

They let me off with a warning.

Then I decided to mess with them by opening up a cod console and typing in "Downloading, please wait..."

They took computer away from me for 2 days.

The computer turned out to be so old that it can't even handle vanilla MC on the lowest settings, so there's also that.

Pokefenn

Jul 29, 2019
Let's see... there are SO MANY things, so I'll just list one that sticks in my mind.
Remember that guy who was trying to tell us that all magic mods should use a universal power system and they could jut convert power? Yeah...
*slaps*

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I once had a teacher who yelled at me for installing mods...

Thing is I hadn't even installed any yet.

Their proof? The boot up text in the FTB console.

I asked why I couldn't install a mod but installing MC is fine.

I got a big speech but this is the gist of it:

"Hacks are illegal and contain viruses"

They let me off with a warning.

Then I decided to mess with them by opening up a cod console and typing in "Downloading, please wait..."

They took computer away from me for 2 days.

The computer turned out to be so old that it can't even handle vanilla MC on the lowest settings, so there's also that.
Just take the mods from home, and when they tell you to stop using the comp, say "I didn't download these here. I tested them at home and took them here via USB. You can't say a ting about giving viruses to the computers."
Or you could put a post-it on the door that says 'Bitchplease'.
That'll get some laughs.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Just take the mods from home, and when they tell you to stop using the comp, say "I didn't download these here. I tested them at home and took them here via USB. You can't say a ting about giving viruses to the computers."
Or you could put a post-it on the door that says 'Bitchplease'.
That'll get some laughs.
or just wait until you get home to play MC...

Status
Not open for further replies.