Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Eskamoe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Eskamoe
Reason for wanting to join: Friends of mine are currently playing here and the server looks like it might be a good one.
Plans/Goals(just curious): Explore Thaumcraft and just generally explore the mod pack
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: SInce Alpha for MC, lot of Tekkit, a smaller amount of FTB
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up): TeamSpeak
Will you record(if so youtube channel): No
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ): Terrorists.

ironman1119

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pockit11
Reason for wanting to join: I'am looking for a mature server and staff and to make friends.
Plans/Goals(just curious) I would like to build a base or nice place or I can work with schematics.
To get better with FTB.
prior experience with MC, Tekkit, FTB 1 1/2 years MC, a month with Tekkit, 6 days with FTB.
Preferredvoice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) Ican work with most voise chats
I like Teamspeak
Will you record(if so youtube channel) no
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Cute

trixerlol

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN trixes

-Age 16

-minecraft experience: i started to play minecraft in beta actually and since that i always loved to build and design cool buildings.
I played much without mods but now i'm playing feed the beast, I love it so much becouse i never run out of things to do ;D.
Fact about me: im from sweden and love to team/build with others and i really wanna play with you guys. looking forward to see you!

Some pictures of buildings i made
2012-12-29_23.31.18.png
2012-12-30_00.05.07.png

Shnayn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shnayn1992
Reason for wanting to join: Moving from one FTB server to one that is run by more mature people.
Plans/Goals(just curious) I plan on making a small village for anyone who wants to join and build something for the community.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Playing minecraft since alpha, tekkit for months and FTB since it was a singleplayer map.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) Ventrilo
Will you record(if so youtube channel) Nope!
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) The Twilight Forest ones are cool lookin'.

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
Shnayn1992 | trixes | pockit11 | HeyBuddy10 | rpglover1980 | Sasquatchy | Boxsetz added in. we will be slowing the acceptence rate at the moment, due to how large we have gotten, I have also updated OP with a more mature and professionally hosted TS server Enjoy Your Stay folks, ~Peace out

Jimjam

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jimjamboree
Reason for wanting to join: I'd like to play on a server because I like that it's more social, I chose this one because it sounded the best, and a couple friends and I wanted to play on it together
Plans/Goals I plan on joining a small village
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Been playing MC since Beta, I've played Tekkit, and FTB a good deal as well.
Preferred voice chat Ventrillo
Will you record nope
Squirrells cute or pest? Evil fiends

Ronaga

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ronaga
Reason for wanting to join: I've been playing on a terribly run server, getting pretty sick of it.
Plans/Goals(just curious) I plan on joining a small village, and creating turtle farms of awesome.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Minecrafting since beta, played tekkit quite extensively, dabbled in FTB when it was a singleplayer map, and been playing multiplayer since it was released.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) Ventrilo
Will you record(if so youtube channel) No sirree
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) They can't be both?

Robbie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RobbieBobby
Reason for wanting to join: Want to learn the mod with friendly people.
Plans/Goals: To create an industry with all of the mods.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Minecraft sinc beta 1.3
Preferred voice chat: Skype or Mumble. I'm willing to download TS3 if necessary.
Will you record: Yes, http://www.youtube.com/user/OhSoRage
Squirrells cute or pest? I want a pet squirrel so much!

iammatt24

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iammatt24

Reason for wanting to join: My friends and I have been searching for a good mature server play on but we can only seem to find servers hosted by immature people who say they "Hav a lot of macherity" . While my friends are asleep at the moment, I was hoping I may at least get accepted.

Plans/Goals(just curious) : At this point I have started fresh on a number of servers and ended up quitting later that day due to problems with the server or communities that were lacking important aspects/immature. Who knows what my goals will end up being but i can assure you they will be big : ) . My first goal is actually getting on a good server (This one seems like it may be the one )

prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Played Minecraft since early beta and tried it a bit during alpha. Later I got into tekkit and there was no going back! I dont remember when i started tekkit but i know it was at least several months before summer. I got involved in FTB about a week or two ago (time flies when playing FTB with friends XD )

Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) : Skype

Will you record(if so youtube channel): Nope

Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) : I would say they are both. They can be rather quirky :3

krasoft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: krasoft​
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a mature community without cheap exploit gameplay like teleportation commands.
Plans/Goals(just curious): Learn all of the FTB mods and make automation of all things possible. After that's done. Learn ComputerCraft and make something fly around.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: A couple of weeks with FTB.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up): TeamSpeak/Vent
Will you record(if so youtube channel): Not planning to. But capable.
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ): Pest! They dig up your vegetables and bite them! Then the sit outside your window and make noise that wakes you up at 6am.

Ezera13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ezera13
Reason for wanting to join: I've been looking for a stable FTB server with a mature staff, and players. I have recently stumbled upon a server I really enjoyed but the lag was just too much. So I am hoping to accomplish both those things from this server and from reading the description, I believe I will.
Plans/Goals: Learn more about FTB overall, I am familiar with some of the mods, but still want a better understanding for each and every mod. In game goals would have to be getting to know the server community and then making a really nice home for looks, then a Factory with one mod on each floor.
Prior Experience with MC, Tekkit, FTB: I have played MC itself since beta, Tekkit I never really played much of it and was on and off in intervals. FTB I haven't been able to stop playing, I play it regularly and have stopped playing vanilla mc because of it. I have been playing FTB for a couple of weeks.
Preferred Voice chat: Vent, Skype
Will you record: Don't have the equipment or software to record, so most likely no.
SQUIRRELS CUTE OR PEST?: BOTH! I find them to be innocent fury little creatures which at times could be annoying.

julteee

Jul 29, 2019
Shnayn1992 | trixes | pockit11 | HeyBuddy10 | rpglover1980 | Sasquatchy | Boxsetz added in. we will be slowing the acceptence rate at the moment, due to how large we have gotten, I have also updated OP with a more mature and professionally hosted TS server Enjoy Your Stay folks, ~Peace out
Is there a reason that I wasn't added to the whitelist or did you just forget me?

cydalee

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:cydalee
Reason for wanting to join:Awesomness. And Kizyx and elfruler81 told me to apply.
Plans/Goals(just curious)I like to build but am interested in learning the new updated mods that mindcrack offers.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB:Minecraft since 1.8 beta and Tekkit for a while after that with Kizyx. Just recently swithch to feed the beast but am still learning the more technical mods.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up)Skype and Teamspeak but know how to use mumble if needed
Will you record(if so youtube channel)no
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Cute!!!

Hiddenpaw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hidden_Paw
Reason for wanting to join: i have been looking for a FTB server for a while now, the last one i was on went to direwolf20, and i get bad worldholes there
Plans/Goals(just curious): my plans are to have a factory, producing solar panels
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: i have played mc for a year and a month now, Tekkit i played for 5 months, Feed the Beast, 3 months
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) skype (if you need my skype name, PM me, i dont like giving it out in public)
Will you record(if so youtube channel) unless i find a good recording program i can work with, no. Squirrels Cute or Pest: Adorable, except me being english, i dont like grey ones much

Fooman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Foooman
Reason for wanting to join: I was browsing through the other whitelist applications for this server and it seems like these are the kind of people I'd like to play with. The server appears to be North American based, and with adequate server resources.
Plans/Goals(just curious): Probably try and hit end game with IC2/Gregtech. I've always wanted to hit 1000000EU/s, so 50k EU/t sounds like a pretty good goal. Expect a turtle army. I haven't really touched any of the mods that are more magical flavored, so there's a chance I might dive into those. However, I've always been more of a machines person. I have a habit of building things that are too large and too complicated, but I love it.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I've played Minecraft since Alpha. I played a little bit of the Technic Pack after Forestry was removed, and I made a pretty obscene sugarcane farm. I've played some of the Mindcrack pack in single player (I wanted to wait until RedPower was added, so I didn't bother with the Beta Pack A). I found that I keep running into the same problem of getting bored wandering my world alone.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up): I've used Mumble, Vent, Teamspeak, and Skype. They are all about the same, except Skype is a little bit on the slow side.
Will you record(if so youtube channel): Probably not. I haven't made a single Minecraft Video in my years of playing, but that's not to say I won't.
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ): My dog keeps trying to catch them, so I'm going to go with pest.
2011-03-28_02.33.06.pngjavaw 2012-10-12 16-52-57-47.png2012-08-25_21.27.42.pngjava 2012-10-28 00-05-05-09.png java 2012-10-31 15-01-20-09.png

Leafpaw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Leafpaw
Reason for wanting to join: I want a FTB server to play on which has the dw20 pack
Plans/Goals(just curious): Build what FTB has to offer
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Quite educated on all the mods in the pack.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) skype
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Fun to watch, but theyre annoying little creatures.

Sjonky

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sjonky
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a good stable and mature server, with an active community. And im hoping this is it.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Played MC since early beta, and modded since beta 1.8. I know most of the mods pretty well.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) TS, Vent, Skype
Will you record(if so youtube channel) I'll probably livestream
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) they are awesome

Sam6555

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sam6555
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a good FTB style server to join.
Plans/Goals(just curious) To build factories and (find ways to) automate everything.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Vanilla: Lots of redstone, not so much building. Mods: ~4 months solid Tekkit on the biggest server at the time (Xeon). Also became Staff on this server, was regarded as one of the best staff as well as the most experienced players on the server (non-computers)
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up): I'm on skype all day pretty much, same username.
Will you record(if so youtube channel) Maybe, who knows, same username.
Squirrells cute or pest? I think they're a bit nutty.

clearskiesnl

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:clearskiesnl
Reason for wanting to join: want to play ftb with other pps
Plans/Goals(just curious) getting the biggest oil refinery
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: 2 years mc 5 months tekkit 3 days ftb
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) TS3
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) my cat likes em

jackhammer08

Jul 29, 2019
ign: alexdel
reason for wanting to join: is to find a non griefing server
plans to fight the naga in the twlight forest and build a cake factory
prior experience i first started playing minecraft in 2009 and in 2011 i started to play tekkit i was really good at it i
am hoping to do good in feed the beast
youtube channel: yes i am planning to record
preferred voice chat is skype u could reach me anytime on there
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) cute when afar