Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

shandrew

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: shandrew82
Reason for wanting to join: I'm looking for a server that wont shut down 2 days after I start getting to midgame :p I ran my own server for ultimate, but in the end, I just didn't have time to run a server, since then i've been searching for a community oriented STABLE server.
Plans/Goals(just curious) My plans are to establish myself and get some resources, then work on community farms/power. I love being able to get a power system up and going that anyone can use if they want to. I also want to get a nice FINISHED base. I always just dig a hole and have a messy base, but in vanilla I like nice aesthetically pleasing builds, so I want to try to do it on ftb, instead of just a dirt hole :p
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I have been playing minecraft since around 1.7.3, I played tekkit around the time it came out for multiplayer, had alot of fun with that. I switched to ftb in the early stages, and never looked back :)
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) Either Skype or TS. I am familiar with Mumble, prefer not to use it :p However, I will use whatever means is needed :)
Will you record(if so youtube channel) I do plan on recording. Im not sure how I want to do it yet, if I want to do an LP, or a "highlights" kind of thing. My YT channel is MrShandrew82. I'm not very good at making videos, mostly because I don't know what to say, but I hope to get better :p
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Cute, especially the grey ones :) I always avoid running them over in my car...one time I almost got rear ended stopping for one lol, No regrets though! :p

Pwnsaucier

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Pwnsaucier
Banned Before: No
Experience with modded MC: Extensive, about 1.5 years with custom ic2/bc/rp2 based modpacks, tekkit, and FTB.
Goals On Server: To have a good time, contribute to a (hopefully) excellent community, build some shiny stuff, and probably ride a pig or 5.
Unique Skills?: Complex multi-tech/multi-mod machines to achieve automation of valuable tasks and renewable resource gain.
How Active are you?: Depends on how I enjoy my time on the server. Potentially 10+ hours a week.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Adventurous builder of techy things.

Durnscarniepals

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: LadyRedBush
Banned Before: No
Experience with modded MC: Quite a bit. Started about a year or more ago with technic SSP then moved to Tekkit (Tekkit Classic now.) Then I made the move to Tekkit lite and played it for the longest. Got tired of it and made a short venture into Big Dig since I didn't really like the new "Space" Tekkit. Got tired of the instability of Big Dig so decided I would give FTB a try. Have played SSP FTB for the past month now looking for a stable server.
Goals On Server: Typically I tend to be a hermit and build on my own and create a nice self sufficient settlement. Although if the community is good I would like to perhaps join a town and build with it for a change.
Unique Skills?: Not really, just like making automated machines which is common with tech based mods.
How Active are you?: I tend to at least play an hour a day after work. Depending on my mood and the day it could be anywhere from 1-5 hours though.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Mainly tech but I do like my base to look nice and clean and organized. So tech builder, I suppose.

Onikrex

Jul 29, 2019
My name is Onikrex.
I'm 20, turning 21 in October.
I've never been banned before, I'm well behaved, for the most part.
99% of what I've played has beed Modded. I tried vanilla, and I just couldn't do it.
I'm not going to lie, I don't have huge goals. I just kind of build and make myself a nice base, all that fun stuff.
Uh.. I have a gecko. I have pictures of her in a party hat, I can provide those.
Generally on for a few hours every night.
I'm a social adventurer, I guess. I love exploring new areas, finding neat things, but I also like talking and having fun with other members.
Thank you for your consideration!

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
lol boncz you did not have to go that far...awesome!
added to the white list...not sure if the login servers are working yet but see you when you can get in. :)

shadow19662810

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: shadow19962810
Banned Before: no
Experience with modded MC: yes
Goals On Server: help others
Unique Skills?: no
How Active are you?: very
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly:tech

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
Pwnsaucier added to the whitelist
LadyRedBush added to the whitelist
Onikrex. denied
shandrew82 denied

GnomeSayn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GnomeSayn
Reason for wanting to join: Ready to start fresh after taking a break from modded MC. This server looks reliable, fun, and I like how theres a ts server.
Plans/Goals(just curious) Learn Thaumcraft (one of the few mods I have not yet dove in to)
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Maybe half a year in Tekkit, a couple months of FTB.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) Doesn't matter
Will you record(if so youtube channel) Perhaps
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) sexy :p

maxkszie

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: maxkszie
reason for wanting to join: last server is going to be shut down.
Banned Before: yes, me and my friend were in a skype call and started pvping, since we didnt agree in chat we got insta-banned
Experience with modded MC: a lot, played tekkit and have been playing ftb ultimate since 1.0.1
Goals On Server: build an awesome base, meet new people and hope I can have as much fun as I did on the last server.
Unique Skills: I'm good at combining mods and creating overcomplicated things
How Active are you: depends on how much homework I got, will try to be on two hours a day minimum
Which sums you up: Im a tech guy, that likes building and likes flying around and enjoying the generated landscape of minecraft

C04L

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: C04L ((C zero four L))
Experience with modded MC: tekkit/dw20ftb/mindcrack/ultimate
Goals On Server: make new friends,
Unique Skills?: I'm pretty good with a pick :p , heh, I enjoy helping others, gathering and hoarding!
How Active are you?: very, I'm a stay at home dad :)
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: I'd have to say all of these with a little sprinkling of self deprecation. :-D
Reason for Joining: server is soon going to shut down, new opportunity to make friends.
I use TS, i was with maxkszie (above) on our previous server. looking foreward to starting again.​

Skrubs123

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Skrubs123
Experience with modded MC: Playing since Tekkit released
Goals On Server: Build pretty things
Unique Skills?: none
How Active are you?: 2-4 hrs a day
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Tech

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GnomeSayn
Reason for wanting to join: Ready to start fresh after taking a break from modded MC. This server looks reliable, fun, and I like how theres a ts server.
Plans/Goals(just curious) Learn Thaumcraft (one of the few mods I have not yet dove in to)
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Maybe half a year in Tekkit, a couple months of FTB.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) Doesn't matter
Will you record(if so youtube channel) Perhaps
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) sexy :p
Please use the updated application form. :)

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
maxkszie added to the whitelist
C04L added to the whitelist.

Skrubs123 denied. Thank you for applying.

GnomeSayn

Jul 29, 2019
Please use the updated application form. :)

In Game Name: GnomeSayn
Banned Before: Never!
Experience with modded MC: I've played under half a year with the ftb pack, and am most familiar with the mods in Tekkit (played Tekkit actively for 6-10 months).
Goals On Server: Build a town, have it known for its careful architecture (lots of work with Red power mods here!!)
Unique Skills?: Organized, clean and tidy (both in game and out...). I go out of my way to take down 1x1 towers!!
How Active are you?: Daily, ~2 hours perhaps.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: I go through different phases. I have a large collection of photos of architecturally-specific projects I've done, so I sup
pose a builder at heart! With the addition of so many new mods (Twilight Forest in this one?) I really like to adventure, too. I can't say I'm the most social, though!

Thanks for re considering:)

thrawny

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Jrthrawny
Experience with modded MC: very little. i have played ftb locally for a few hours
Goals On Server: Build, discover the new recipes and explore
Unique Skills?: none
How Active are you?: 2-4 hrs a day
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech