Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

  • This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • The FTB Forum is now read-only, and is here as an archive. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
In Game Name: norskhalden
Age: 24
Banned Before: No
Experience with modded MC: Yes
Goals On Server: Build Factories and share experians withfellow miners
Unique Skills?: Know off most function from FTB Mod packs like Ultimate and Direwolf20 1.4.7
How Active are you?: 4-5h pr. day
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Builder,Tech
 
In Game Name: Pwnisjoe
Age: 25
Banned Before: No
Experience with modded MC: I played Tekkit ftb and ftb ultimate
Goals On Server: Build a small town together with some friends
Unique Skills?: i am good in Minefactory Reloaded building farms etc.
How Active are you?: normaly i play about some hours each day
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer, Farmer​
my mates are Sorong, Kiba123, Seraphinchen​
 
In Game Name: Leyna​
Age: 20​
Banned Before: Never been banned from any server​
Experience with modded MC: I have played some servers with my friends, though not as much as un-modded MC​
Goals On Server: Meet new people, have fun, play with friends, experience a new and awesome server​
Unique Skills?: I am friendly, a decent builder, love to help others​
How Active are you?: Depending on the server very active generally on every day​
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly:Builder, and Adventurer mostly​
I would love to play on the server, I haven't found an awesome server in awhile. Curscascis recommended this server to me and Id love to experience it for myself. ​
 
IGN:​
liam_t_123​
Age:16​
Reason for wanting to join:​
like playing with other people and helping them out. I also liked when everyone on the server is somewhat connected and helpful to others when they need help.​
Plans/Goals:​
i plan on learn more about ftb unleashed and create a fully automated me auto craft ultimate solar panel system.​
Prior experience:I have played ftb unleashed before and i am quite new to the mod pack.​
Preferred voice chat: I have no preferences.​
Will you record: No.​
Squirrels cute or pest?:​
Good for using as footballs.​
 
Liam, you've completed the wrong application form, please complete the correct one from the first post of this thread.
 
In Game Name:liam_t_123
Age:16
Banned Before:yes but when i was about 13 years old. i havent done it in a long time.
Experience with modded MC:Yes i have played allot of tekkit and a bit of ftb unleashed and know my way around some of the mods.
Goals On Server:to created a me auto crafting ultimate solar panel factory, may take a while lol.
Unique Skills?:I am good at starting of servers and i am a fast learner.
How Active are you?:Ill be on for about 8 -3 hours everyday.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly:Tech
 
In Game Name: LoyalGolem
Age:21
Banned Before:No
Experience with modded MC: Lots. Me and Some friends use to host a MC server.
Goals On Server: To have fun with friends and try something new.
Unique Skills?: Building Creative and New Buildings.. and exploring of course
How Active are you?: Very Active
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: ADVENTURER!
 
Leyna Accepted, welcome :)
Liam_t_123 and LoyalGolem, denied thank you for applying.
Also after this post I'm sorry to say that whitelisting is now closed for the time being.
 
IGN: Soku​
Age: 20​
Reason for wanting to join: I have friends on the server​
Plans/Goals(just curious): building impressing structures​
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Vanilla MC, Tekkit, FTB, Thaumcraft, other astetic mods/ etc.​
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) Skype​
Will you record(if so youtube channel) no​
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) depends on if they are trying to eat me or not.​
 
IGN: NovaKiller
Age: 20
Banned before: Honestly can't remember, if so it was some years back.
Experience with modded MC: Quite a bit, been playing with FTB and Hexxit for a while now.
Goals on the server: I have no set goals straight away, well except for wanting to progress and try and be part of something. I will most likely come on the road.
Unique skills?: Well it is not really unique, but i am a helpful person, and fairly adventureres, i like to keep myself on a progress.
How active are you?: I usually try and stay on for atleast an hour or more a day.
Which sums you up?: An adventurer is the main part of me, but i am also in a part of tech, how i wanna progress and work machines out, and that sorta stuff. I can be sociable and will have no problems helping.
 
IGN: qBBQ
Age: 22
Banned before: No, absolutely not.
Experience with modded MC: Played on Techworld which has the Gigatech modpack, a mixture of FTB and Tekkit
Goals on the server: My ultimate goal? To build a gigantic automated factory.
Unique skills?: Creativity, building in places no one has thought to build.
How active are you?: I'd say about 5-6 times a week, about 3-4 hours a day.
Which sums you up?: An industrialist looking to ever expand my operations and secretly plan for world domination. Ok, I was kidding about the world domination part.
​
 
In Game Name: bjalexander19​
Age: 25​
Banned Before: No​
Experience with modded MC: Played FTB for some time now, looking for an active server to play on.​
Goals On Server: I like to build complicated machinery and cool buildings.​
Unique Skills?: Have a good eye for how buildings look and like to make things perfect.​
How Active are you?: Usually every day for at least a little bit. More so on the weekends.​
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Builder, Tech​
Thanks​
 
In Game Name:Nd2Sht​
Age:13​
Banned Before:Nope​
Experience with modded MC:I don't have much, although I have some experience with tekkit.​
Goals On Server:To learn about FTB and to have fun.​
Unique Skills?:I don't really know....​
How Active are you?:Maybe 1/2-1 hr a day or so.​
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly:Builder/Adventure (leaning to the "Adventurer" side)​
 
In Game Name: Pound_Pup​
Age: 17​
Banned Before: Nope​
Experience with modded MC: Since 1.7.3 or so​
Goals On Server: Build, meet some cool people, make machines do my bidding, learn the ways of the bees, mingle with their society and gain their trust​
Unique Skills?: Experience with the mods, patience when something doesn't initially work, ability to be invisible when no one is looking, can make the kessel run in 12 parsecs​
How Active are you?: Typically a couple hours a day, depending on school and irl stuff​
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Tech​
​