Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Hrvoje5

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Hrvoje5

Reason for wanting to join:I want to join because I want to play on a server that has minimal amount of banned items and also because on the whitelisted servers there is a low chance that it will be griefers so i don't lose my stuff.
Plans/Goals: Build a factory and have fun
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I have played MC for over 1 year and Tekkit for 4 months.
Will you record(if so youtube channel):No
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ):cute !

DomoFroggy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:domofrog_69
Why I would like to be Whitelisted:I just started MindCrack on Monday and I would like to become a part of a private group
What I would like to do on the server:I would like to accomplish some goals of FTB/MindCrack and get some skills at the game with other people
Experiance:I played Tekkit and FTB
If on youtube will record:Yes

Thank You,Sincerly Domo

Pettys

Jul 29, 2019
Reason for wanting to join: Well... Ive been playing FTB on single player for a wile. Thought I would try something new
Plans/Goals: BEES. I enjoy the breeding process of bees.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Venilla, Tekkit, and FTB
Will you record: Psh yeah right (no)
Squirrells cute or pest? Well this could go either way. They eat all the bird feed.. But they look cute.

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
seems boava is whitelisting too, if you want insta access try joining the team speak and hassling one of us :p im sure he wont mind !

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
1st loot and pillage run was a success keep an eye on squirrellystudios forums for upcoming events like this and more !

Nold

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nold250

Reason for wanting to join: Just want to play on a server where I can learn more about the game and have a more social experience in it.
Plans/Goals: My goal is just to learn more about the game and get better at the building of structures at least to where they all dont look like huts.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I started playing minecraft when it was still in the alpha and just recently got into FTB when i saw someone playing it in the commons at school.
Will you record(if so youtube channel) I currently have no plans to record.
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ): Squirrels can be cute and make a tastey stew. The ones where are live though are crazy ninjas that have their fights on the sides of buildings.

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
spawn plots being moved and reassigned at the moment as we had discussed, make sure to stake your claims !

MinerNiko

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MinerNiko

Reason for wanting to join: You seem to have a nice community, and I'd like to give my part to it.
Plans/Goals: Making a good life for me, and helping the others, just having a good time.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Minecraft veteran, Tekkit-Noob, FTB- Decent, played since the start of FTB.
Will you record(if so youtube channel) Yes, MrNikosChannel
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Cute.

Cytex

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:

Reason for wanting to join: I find that I have alot more fun being part of an community and talking to other people is more enjoyable than not. I also want to escape from the annoying 10 year olds on my old server.
Plans/Goals: I would like to construct a zoo, make quantum armour, and create a treehouse with all the essentials
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I have been playing MC since beta, I played Tekkit for a while before I realized how unbalanced it is. I have barely touched FTB(looking for a server)
Will you record(if so youtube channel) Fraps doesn't work for me so I can't record
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Well I would like one on ftb from the twilight forest.

brobostigon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: brobostigon

Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a nice and friendly server with lots of possibilities :)
Plans/Goals: Acquire every single bee species!
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: 2 years of MC, 3 months of FTB.
Will you record(if so youtube channel): No plans to record.
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ): They're cool.

Ebbafan

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i was trying to connect but it says i dont have the mods i need? I have the MindCrack pack and its updated...

NVM Saw i needed a private Pack :)