Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

1stLtSparklez

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: 1stLtSparklez
Reason for wanting to join: I'm a mature guy for my age, really interested into ftb, and was not fond of my old server because it had too many resets.
Plans/goals: create a thriving base with my friend, CarlosRDuque while we record. Research more of the machinery and thaumcraft.
Experience with MC, Tekkit, FTB: I played MC ever since May 2011 and played tekkit for about 3 months and ftb for a month, but I know the basic concepts and eager to learn more.
Preferred VOice Chat: Teamspeak 3
Will you record: Yes, usually I record MC videos for CarlosRDuque for his YouTube channel (same as his ign)
Squirrels cute or pest? It's really interesting watching them run around!

Deejay

Jul 29, 2019
can i get someone to help me, i cant find my forward base in the twilight... i reset mt waypoints on accident lol

Lamp218

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lamp218
Reason for wanting to join: My last MindCrack server just went down! I need a new server to waste my life on.
Plans/Goals: I plan on doing a lot of work with bees. I love bees.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I've played Minecraft since the first Halloween update, Tekkit since before it had a launcher, and FTB since the 1.2.5 Insanity Map came out.
Will you record(if so youtube channel) No, I don't record at the moment. If I get a better computer, maybe.
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Cute. Except when they get all rabid and stuff.

Chausser

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: chausser
Reason for wanting to join: Im looking for a good active community to play with occationally. I used to run my own server but the time requirement for maintaining it got to be too much.
Plans/goals: Create an interesting area / town. As well as mindlessly dig for precious metals and of course diamonds :D
Experience with MC, Tekkit, FTB: I have been playing MC since early beta, I have been following the plugin and modding community closely and I will be attending PAX East with the FTB Guys so im excited.
Preferred VOice Chat: Dont really have a pref, i have used TS2/3 and Vent and Mumble.
Will you record: Nah, I like watching other peoples recordings and Streams but not a huge fan of making them myself.
Squirrels cute or pest? Originally being from NH Squirrels are awesome, however chipmunks those are another story.

FirefistAce123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Tristar16

Reason for wanting to join:I am looking for a friendly FTB server that has amazing community
Plans/Goals:Making a smaller factory town like the one i live in :)
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB:I have played FTB for 3 months and tekkit for 4 months . I have extensive knowledge
Will you record(if so youtube channel) Yes i have yt channel made 1 vid so far will make more :)
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter )Adorable

Kolde

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kolde
Reason for wanting to join: I have been playing FTB for a while now in single player, but it is quite boring, so I'm seeking for a multiplayer server to play with multiple people, and do stuff together. Just have fun & be serious at times ;)
Plans/Goals: Getting into parts of the modpack that I have not used before (trains, bees..), and having fun with multiple people, slaying bosses and such.
Prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Played on 2 vanilla servers, and 1 Mindcrack FTB server before.
Will you record(if so youtube channel): No, I do not record, my computer isn't capable of doing it :/
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Cute when eating. :)

amitplattner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:

Reason for wanting to join: to play with a friend
Plans/Goals: have fun
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: few months on ftb 3 years on mc
Will you record(if so youtube channel) no
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) yep

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
you kinda forgot IGN there...
i assume its PlattnerX <-- whitelisted this name as its what you have posted in other threads :p