Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GhostKnight2000

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:GhostKnight2000
Reason for wanting to join:just want to have fun on a ftb server with people to talk to.
Plans/Goals:Not much just make an awesome base with research and stuff
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB:Ive been playing FTB, Tekkit and others for few months now and i know alot about it now.
Will you record No
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) There pretty cute when they have stuff in there paws.

Highlanderdk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Highlanderdk

Reason for wanting to join: i have looked for afriendly server where i can learn FTB with help from people experience with the mods in FTB

Plans/Goals(just curious) building mordern house and learn more about FTB mods

prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: lots of vanilla minecraft medium of FTB begause had trouble getting it to work before

Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) skype, mumble or teamspeak dosent matter

Will you record(if so youtube channel) cant record begause of cant find out of recording programs and editing programs

Squirrells cute or pest? Someone said squirrells, i want to hug it. too cute

Ebbafan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ebbafan

Reason for wanting to join: I was searching for a FTB server and I really like the modpack :)
Plans/Goals: Build everything xD
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: ive been playing MC since Alpha and ive been using FTB for some weeks so im pretty experienced
Will you record(if so youtube channel): Maybe we will see HarbaStudio
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Squirrells :)

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
SilentThief
Reason for wanting to join:
I want to join because, this server looks like a creative and fun server to be on, I would love to make new friends on the server and have fun while doing it, I really have never been on any Mindcrack server ever, and I want a challenge, there's gregtech in the minecrack pack, which is a hardcore mod, it makes the game funner and more challenging at the same time, I think this would be a great experience for me and everyone on the server.
Plans/Goals:
I plan to make a simple but technical base (maybe some aesthetic features), but mostly technical, I am going to get started off with T.E. or even IC2. Those are the two main mods I like to play with at the beginning, then I will progress through the rest of the mods in the pack. I also plan to make some community buildings for everyone, such as mob spawners, xp farms, etc.
Prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB:
I have been playing MC since alpha, and have the same alpha account, I played Tekkit for about a year when it came out, then got bored of it because it never updates, I then progressed to FTB, which inspired me to make my own server at this time it's still running, I have a lot of experience with all the mods in FTB at the moment, I know how to make stuff not messy is what I'm getting at.
Will you record(if so youtube channel):
This depends, I do have a microphone, but the headset is broken on it, the microphone is fine, I do have a channel called SilentThief09, so...yes I will be recording some times. I have made no any youtube videos thus far.
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ):
Ehhhh...cute. :)

Amrauz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Amrauz

REASON FOR WANTING TO JOIN: I have been using my own server for me and 2 other people, but it just hasn't cut it and I want to experience the game with more awesome players. I love to build, and to craft machines. My brother BKDizzle24 also wants to be added, but he is going to make a post here. He makes some awesome builds himself.

PLANS/GOALS: I love to build aesthetically pleasing buildings and to build technical stuff. I want to create automation is almost everything I can, from thaumcraft, to quarrying. I also want to create a unique CC and redpower sorting system.

PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH MC/TEKKIT/FTB: I played minecraft since beta, I had been an admin on a server for a couple years... then I moved over to tekkit. When I found out about FTB I moved to FTB and have been on it for a couple months so far and I'm loving it.

WILL YOU RECORD(IF SO YOUTUBE CHANNEL): I might record. I like recording my own builds because I like to build massive structures. My youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/dudeinator

SQUIRRELLS CUTE OR PEST? (THIS ONE REALLY DOESNT MATTER): I think they look cute but, they can be pests when they eat your almonds =O

rellish

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rellish

Reason for wanting to join: I recently took a break from FTB and now I am feeling that itch once again. My friend suggested this server so I would like to play with him.
Plans/Goals: I kind of want to revisit a theme I made for a previous server, a very oriental dynasty design.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Alpha minecrafter, played FTB (direwolf and mindcrack)
Will you record(if so youtube channel): I might if I learn to commentate properly http://www.youtube.com/user/moderndaylulz?feature=mhee.
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ): Cute, I want one as a pet.

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
Amrauz | rellish whitelisted.
ebbafan / Highlanderdk you guys seem to have been whitelisted on other servers. if still interested please respond. same goes for SilentThief, im a little confused as you run your own server on here, how much time do you have o_O?
@SilentThief then in saying that i looked into what you have running, and have decided that ill let you in, we dont have many younger players on here, but somehow i feel like you could bring a different viewpoint on some matters.
Also remember to check out the forums as i keep most updates / news etc upto date on there.

theHelion

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to have a problem logging in. Is this something happening to me locally or is something wrong with the server?

mooo312

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mooo312
Reason for wanting to join: Want to join a mindcrack survival with other people
Plans/Goals: I plan on having fun
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I have played ftb for about 2 months. I have played tekkit for probably 1.5 years or s.
Will you record(if so youtube channel): Not yet i plan on upgrading my computer soon

Falore

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Logzforlife <- Funny story about this IGN. I have had it long before MC was thought of, My name is Logan and my nickname growing up was Logz, and I have been using Logzforlife for probably 12+ years now.
Reason for wanting to join: My buddy Kiwisz told me about the server. Sounds rather amazing!
Plans/Goals: Industrialize the world. I like to build rather nice looking places with specific themes.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Been playing MC since alpha, played Tekkit for months and months, and I have been playing FTB since it's release as far as I know.
Will you record(if so youtube channel) : Possibly, but as of now no. I will update this if I start. :]
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Squirrels are related to prairie dogs, therefore I am okay with them.

Enchant

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DKLZ
Reason for wanting to join: I can bring a sense of communication, I love joining servers and getting to know everyone over time. I hope to go far away, build a nice home for myself and enjoy everyones company on the server, helping the out as much as possible also! I hope you enjoyed my application and I hope to get on! <3
Plans/Goals: To create a fun community and build up some nice friends on the server, then create a nice home and enjoy using all the mods in the pack to the fullest extent.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I have been whitelisted on many servers and played on many but have never found the one that fits me best, with a nice community and a nice server. And by the looks, this looks like that server I have been waiting for!
Will you record(if so youtube channel) My youtube is http://www.youtube.com/user/EnchantmentTables?feature=mhee as you can see I am partnered and am considering starting to upload commentaries!
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Are you kidding me! CUTE! I have only seen one in my life as I live in Ireland they arent very common. <3