Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

  • This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • The FTB Forum is now read-only, and is here as an archive. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
IGN: Chiclets​
Age: 23​
Reason for wanting to join: To play with ZantagX (RL Friend) and Landril (BF) and join the effort to make their base nice and also play with others. ​
Plans/Goals(just curious): No specific goals really but I'll probably build farms and make food. Probably decorate and things.​
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I'm familiar with tekkit but I'm new to FTB.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up). Skype​
Will you record(if so youtube channel) No​
Squirrells cute or pest? Cute ofcourse! especially after they've been hit by cars ^_^​
 
" join the effort to make their base nice " good luck with that ! whitelisted. oh and ill pop this in here as well for anybody who reads this far in, server will be upgraded in the next 7 working days i hope ( to a beast of a machine) also getting more support to keep the tps nice and healthy and the site should be up and running in the next few days, depending on how busy Blu is.
~Gummy
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ninjazombie
IGN: Hellblaue
Age: 23
Reason for wanting to join: I like complication and the mod set, I am roommates with ZantagX and want to get back into minecraft.
Plans/Goals(just curious): I love to build complicated machines.
Prior Expierence: I have put in many hours on tekkit, excited for FTB.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up): TS3
Will you record(if so youtube channel): No
Squirrells cute or pest? Not pests.​
 
IGN: sxyoomonkey

Age:22

Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a chill server with people that have swagg

Plans/Goals: Make a swaggtastic house and have so many materials i can raise a middle finger to gregtech

prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: been through hell with all three but ive always came out on top.

Preferred voice chat: doesnt matter i can use anything

Will you record: nah ..comp will implode lol
 
IGN: mT_eXecute
Age: 17
Reason for wanting to join: I've grown tired of playing by myself and want to try playing in a community - I want to help other people with what they're doing and I also want to share builds, ideas and resources. I want to make a good experience for everybody.
Plans/Goals (just curious): I want to build machines that can help not only my self but everybody on the server.
Prior Experience: I've played FTB for a while now and I played Tekkit for a month or two.
Preferred voice chat (in case we need to set something more permanent up): Any.
Will you record (if so, YouTube channel): No.
Squirrels cute or pest?: Cute.
 
sweet this thread has been moved so i can use it agian ! the followering have been whitelisted (from other thread about to close it)
Cloers yurilebbie PC_MoJo TDA_A7X vglocus KillerKeith Puzzle_Panda Brispere chocopotato Godis_Apan Digitalfear123 BoavaNet Yarrarrg98 SoSpecial Distillerz Monster_ pap_100

also server down while i upgrade this shouldent take long, i will update when completed
 
IGN: MalkeusDiasporan
Age: 25
Reason for wanting to join: I'm Looking for a mature server to try out all the new possibilities in Mindcrack V8. I'm sick to death of the open servers that are available
Plans/Goals(just curious) Giant castle encompassing examples of every mod within its walls.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I've been playing FTB since it first existed, I can build a pretty mean sorting system.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) I prefer Skype
Will you record(if so youtube channel) No
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Meh, outside?​
 
IGN: Kiwisz​
Age: 20.​
Reason for wanting to join: I was playing on a private server with some friends but they got bored and have recently quit, looking for a new server to join with active players as playing alone gets boring pretty fast.​
Plans/Goals: Probably going to build an automated factory style base, probably focusing mostly on GregTech.​
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Been playing minecraft since it was only a browser game, played tekkit since it was released and the same with FTB​
Will you record(if so youtube channel): Nah​
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Can be cute, but vicious :P​
 
I went through a twilight portal and my game crashed and now I cant log back into the server, is there any way you could help me?
 
IGN: Grammernatzi​
Age: 18​
Reason for wanting to join: Want a good, reliable community for playing the MindCrack pack in. I don't mind conforming to rules, if need be.​
Plans/Goals: First things first, get myself settled in the world. After that, possibly build, do things with others, etc.​
Prior Experience: I've been an operator and donator on a Minecraft server that is sadly now defunct, a donator for BeyondMinecraft and am very good with both Tekkit and FTB. I have been playing Minecraft for over a year and was at Minecon 2011 (I will have a cape in-game).​
Will you record?: No.​
Squirrels?: I see a few randomly messing around my front yard in the morning, and honestly don't pay much attention. I guess they're alright.​
 
lucus ill look into it asap. had anouther player do the same.

Grammernatzi added to whitelist

looking into V8 bugs currently, as im not happy with a few things. at least theres still no lag, but that crash earlier has me wanting to investigate it a bit deeper
 
lucus ill look into it asap. had anouther player do the same.

Grammernatzi added to whitelist

looking into V8 bugs currently, as im not happy with a few things. at least theres still no lag, but that crash earlier has me wanting to investigate it a bit deeper
Thanks man :)
 
IGN: hardcore4​

Age: 23​
Reason for wanting to join: I would love to play FTB with other people. I love the mods​
Plans/Goals: I want to master every aspect of the mods and learn how to use them together.​
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Limited xp, but I'm learning quickly watching Etho and Guud on YouTube. I have been on FTB for a month now.​
Will you record(if so youtube channel): Nope​
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Cute​