Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Snake_Esq.

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, been out of minecraft for a bit and the addiction drew me back :(
In Game Name: Snake597
Banned Before: No
Experience with modded MC: Been with Minecraft since alpha, mods since ye olde Tekkit days
Goals On Server: Technological Superiority :cool:
Unique Skills?: Hmm, Too many
How Active are you?: Very, addicting game >.>
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Can I be a building tech butterfly?

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
Snake597 accepted and added to the white list. Welcome to SQUirrellCraft.

xSainx and darkkiddy denied. Thank you for applying and I wish you luck in finding a Minecraft home.

Gonza_

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Gonza_
Banned Before: Nop
Experience with modded MC: well i played a lot and i was in the old sv since it's start
Goals On Server: build a huge house/castle/tower with lordofthebricks :p
Unique Skills?: mmmm, idk i believe that i can make everything except make a beautifull house :V
How Active are you?: sometimes 1-2 hours, and others i could be online for 12 hours, it's random
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: i make a quick view in the mods... i saw dungeons mods so i will be a builder (high eff farms mostly), adventure and tech; btw i will be happy to see old friends in the sv :p

Espen

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Begnaboo
Banned Before: no
Experience with modded MC: ye, played alot feed the best before, ultimate pack and some other packs
Goals On Server: meet new people, have some fun and tech and build stuff ;P
Unique Skills?: i talk alot, joke alot ;)
How Active are you?: varies abit, but from a all day all night kinda guy to a few hours a day
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: building tech butterfly! :)

Last edited:

CrazylikE

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: crazylike99
Banned Before: Nope
Experience with modded MC: Some, not a lot.
Goals On Server: Get a base going, and collect all items in the game!
Unique Skills?: I die rarely.
How Active are you?: Varies, can play 6 hours one day and 1 hour the next, depends on a lot of factors.
Which sums you up? Adventurer.

Thakugan

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Thakugan

Experience with modded MC: Never played a mod server before. My friend introduced me to this.
Unique Skills?: Um I can ride a tall unicycle.

How Active are you?: Haven't played for a while, started again because I wanted to try out this mod.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Builder.

Oisigreen

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: OisiGreen
Banned Before: Never
Experience with modded MC: Familiar with many mods/mod packs and am self sufficient on learning new ones.
Goals On Server: Make some good looking, functional buildings. Maybe a whole town? IDK.
Unique Skills?: Dying frequently to the point of making other players feel less bad about how often they die.
How Active are you?: I'd probably play something like 5-10 hours a week.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Builder/Tech

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
OisiGreen added to the whitelist. Welcome back.
Thakugan please read and respond to private conversation.

Astromodius

Jul 29, 2019
in game name is Astromodius
Banned Before: Never
Experience with modded MC: I was playing back on Squirrelcraft with some friends
Goals On Server: my objetives are discover news criatures and fight with them
How Active are you?:I´m playing little
Which sums you up?: Adventurer and mine

Last edited:

nomer888

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: HeavyTurtle
Banned Before: No.
Experience with modded MC: A couple of years with many different servers packed with many varieties of mods.
Goals On Server: Further advance my skill with a greater difficulty, make some friends, have a good time in general.
Unique Skills?: I am very efficient and calculative with resources. I have four years of experience with Lua, some of which has been with ComputerCraft. I am very hasty and precise with building.
How Active are you?: I tend to play every day/every other, if not, at the least three times a week.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Tech.

Thelvaren

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Thelvaren
Experience with modded MC: Home made servers with old IC2, BC, TC, and many others.
Goals On Server: Have fun while discovering new mods.
Unique Skills?: Building cubic houses, no one does better than me.
How Active are you?: Depends, sometimes casual, sometimes hardcore.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Adventurer and tech mostly.

Scenter

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Scenter
Banned Before: Nope
Experience with modded MC: Mostly with the old tekkit mods (1.25) and CC, but I've played on Unleashed and Ultimate
Goals On Server: Have fun
Unique Skills?: I'm decent with CC and like writing my own scripts
How Active are you?: Moderatly active
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: I like messing around and exploring.