Whitelist Server [rCraft.eu] [1.4.7 - Mindcrack V8.2.0] [Whitelist | Mature | 16+ | No lag and 24/7]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

recon_

Jul 29, 2019
Homepage: rCraft.eu
IP: ftb.rCraft.eu
Server Info:
We are a private 16 Slot Feed the Beast (Mindcrack) Server
and we are looking for builders who are already experienced with FTB (or its mods).
The map is kinda new (Jan 29, 2013).
The server is running 24/7 and is located in europe.
(Slot limit will be increased from time to time if needed)
To apply just fill out the template which you can find at the bottom of this post and write a comment here
OR
visit our forum at rCraft.eu, register and look into the "Feed the Beast" section.
A template will be filled in automatically when you start a new thread on our Forum.
Why should I register?:
I know some of you dislike registering on other sites just for an application, but our forum
is connected with the whitelist and you will be automatically added to it after you got accepted.
Also you will get special access to hidden sections which contains some
important informations.
If you apply here on the FTB forum it probably takes a bit longer until we got you on the whitelist,
because it doesn't work automatically.
By the way, registering on our site doesn't require an e-mail verifaction.
So it only takes a minute or less =)
Some Rules:
- You have to be at least 16 years old to apply.
- No racism, sexism, homophobia or any type of hate speech.
- No advertising other servers.
- No excessive Chatspam or Capslock usage.
- English only in public chat.
- Do not abuse existing bugs - better report them.
- Do not build devices which are creating infinite items on the floor or in pipes.

- No griefing, including:
- Destroying blocks placed by other players without permission.
- Placing blocks on other player’s structures without permission.
- Stealing stuff from others.
- Flooding structures.
- Building inappropriate signs.
- Destroying crops without replanting.
- All above also counts for public buildings (spawn, hub, etc)

In-game name:
FTB/Mods experience:

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?:

Why should we accept your application?:

Something about you:

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
As a friendly warning do not bump this thread like the previous thread, it is unfair to other servers. We moderators do not and will not ban or give warnings to members for misbehavior on a server.

xxIfriedrice

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: xxlfriedrice
Hours spent for MC per day: 3 to 5 hours
FTB/Mods experience: Played on several servers with some experience

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: Never been banned

Why should we accept your application?: Me and some friends would like to build large structures that are complex and unique from others. Playing with different people and just learning new things everyday

Something about you: A 18 year old gamer that likes to build and draw cartoons, buildings, and other cool things.

Vincent_Rav

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Vincent_Rav
Hours spent for MC per day: 3-5 hours
FTB/Mods experience: Played FTB for half a year, and watch extensively youtube videos (ex. Etho, guudeboulderfist, bdouble0)

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: No bans what so ever, I play with a friend most of the time and we tend to ourselves helping others if they need us.

Why should we accept your application?: I build many interesting structures and have lots of knowledge in FTB. I can get started quickly and get established fast.

Something about you: I love to explore, and kill whithers : ) oh and im 18 years old as of today : D

recon_

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: xxlfriedrice
Hours spent for MC per day: 3 to 5 hours
FTB/Mods experience: Played on several servers with some experience

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: Never been banned

Why should we accept your application?: Me and some friends would like to build large structures that are complex and unique from others. Playing with different people and just learning new things everyday

Something about you: A 18 year old gamer that likes to build and draw cartoons, buildings, and other cool things.

Added.
Feel free to register on our forum if you don't want to miss maintenance announcements or everything else about the server.
Please PM me here or on our forum (this links needs you to be logged in) if you did so and I will grant you access to our FTB section.
Otherwise just join the server =)

Edit: You got banned because of massgriefing and stealing stuff.

Godis_apan

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Godis_apan
Hours spent for MC per day: 2-4h
FTB/Mods experience: Alot. Benn playing since before ftb and have played mods since technic pack first was released.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: Nope

Why should we accept your application?: I am a serious player whol likes complicated machine contaptions and redstone, (A bit like Etho)

Something about you: Well I love all tech-mods and ftb (dw20 and mindcrack pack I play the most). Would be really cool if I could join. Hope to see you on the server :)

recon_

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Godis_apan
Hours spent for MC per day: 2-4h
FTB/Mods experience: Alot. Benn playing since before ftb and have played mods since technic pack first was released.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: Nope
Why should we accept your application?: I am a serious player whol likes complicated machine contaptions and redstone, (A bit like Etho)
Something about you: Well I love all tech-mods and ftb (dw20 and mindcrack pack I play the most). Would be really cool if I could join. Hope to see you on the server :)

Added.

Feel free to register on our forum if you don't want to miss maintenance announcements or everything else about the server.
Please PM me here if you did so and I will grant you access to our FTB section.
Otherwise just join the server =)

Erztsuku

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:liawjunwei1999
Hours spent for MC per day:4-8hrs
FTB/Mods experience:I've just joined FTB since I have watched BDoubleO100 and GenerikB's video . I find it interesting and I liked FTB .

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?:No.Never been.

Why should we accept your application?:I wish you really considerate that I could join your server because I will help to cooperate with others. ><

Something about you:18yrs old playing FTB and its fun ! No matter what age , minecraft is still a game which is playable ~ Hope you like it ! ><

recon_

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:liawjunwei1999
Hours spent for MC per day:4-8hrs
FTB/Mods experience:I've just joined FTB since I have watched BDoubleO100 and GenerikB's video . I find it interesting and I liked FTB .
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?:No.Never been.
Why should we accept your application?:I wish you really considerate that I could join your server because I will help to cooperate with others. ><
Something about you:18yrs old playing FTB and its fun ! No matter what age , minecraft is still a game which is playable ~ Hope you like it ! ><

Denied
You are 12, not 18.

Regan Platter

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: procrastonator

Hours spent for MC per day: 2-4 depends if weekday or weekend usually i play a lot more on weekends

FTB/Mods experience: ive been playing ftb for a while now and consider myself experienced with the mod pack

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: No. N/A

Why should we accept your application?: I would really appreciate playing on a whitelist server with no lag and good non greifing players

Something about you: i enjoy gaming xbox and pc especially

blablablock

Jul 29, 2019
In Game-Name: blablablock
Hours spent for MC per day:3-4
FTB/Mods experience:In my singleplayer file i have a village my own one and i build so many castle in survival with the gravichestplate means: 7/10

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why? No

Why should we accept your application?:Because i am friendly to the polution and for the WORLD. So Will U accept me please ... Please

Something about you:i love to farm and make automatic stuff and i am a cool Teen

Pelemesh_KO

Jul 29, 2019
Ing: pelemesh_KO

Hours spent for MC per day:3-4 hours
FTB/Mods experience: about 1 year
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?:No, never was banned
Why should we accept your application?:I'll make your server laggy better with some cool builds
Something about you: I trying to find white listed server with friendly people
P.S. sorry for my not awesome language)

Pierre

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: pierre0202
Hours spent for MC per day: 2-8
FTB/Mods experience: 4 months - but I don't feel an "amount of time" is a good representation of experience. Watched a lot of the Mindcracker's FTB vids.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?:never been on a server

Why should we accept your application?: Why not.

Something about you: I'm a chill guy, I get along with pretty much anyone.

P.S. : Even if you do accept me, it doesn't mean I will necessarily accept to play on your server, if I deem it too crappy. It's like a job you know; this is interview part, to see if I'm fit for the job, but in the end it's up to me wether to accept the job or not.

PhilsGeneralTso

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: PhilsGeneralTso
Hours spent for MC per day: 3-5 hrs
FTB/Mods experience: Industrial Craft, Thaumcraft

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: N/A

Why should we accept your application?: You should accept my application because I can be helpful at times if someone needs help, I'm a outgoing person, and I like to make new friends on this server!

Something about you: I'm a dependable person. I love jokes and I want to meet new people. I don't like any kind of violence. I am a 11th grader. I get straight A's. Very intelligent and won't do stupid thing. I play table tennis. I hope you guys reply back to me soon! I do not check this a lot.. So, if you accepted me, can you shoot me a email at: [email protected]? Thanks!