Whitelist Server [rCraft.eu] [1.4.7 - Mindcrack V8.2.0] [Whitelist | Mature | 16+ | No lag and 24/7]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

WoWxUnholy

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Grimreaper1997
Hours spent for MC per day: 3-4
FTB/Mods experience: I have been using the the DW20/Mindcrack mod packs now for a long time and have gained an extensive knowlege of most of the mods

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: No i have never been banned

Why should we accept your application?: You should accept me to join your server because i can be a helpful person to the server that will both help out any people on the server as-well as still spending a lot of time building a creating things that can benefit the community

Something about you: I am a massive gaming and film nerd that will try and get on with everyone. I am currently doing my exams at the moment so my minecraft time wont be as much for a few months but after that period i hope to be on the server every day

Karl_III

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Karl_III
Hours spent for MC per day: 4+
FTB/Mods experience: I've previously been a member of several different Feed the Beast servers which used both the Mindcrack pack and the Ultimate pack. I'd have to say I'm more knowledgeable than average due to many hours of play and my high viewership of the Mindcrack FTB videos.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: Nope.

Why should we accept your application?: You'll find that I'm a very experienced and mature Minecraft and FTB player. I like contributing to community projects and believe that my builds would be a great asset to your server. If you're looking for an active player, look no further.

Something about you: I am a college student from the Eastern United States who enjoys spending his summer hours watching the Mindcrack crew and playing Feed the Beast. Forestry, Extra Bees, and Thaumic Bees are my favourite mods in the Mindcrack pack. Here's a link to my video showcasing one of my builds on a previous server:

recon_

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Karl_III

Added.
Feel free to register on our forum if you don't want to miss maintenance announcements and everything else about the server.
Please PM me here if you did so and I will grant you access to our FTB section.
Otherwise just join the server =)

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: unseennote
Hours spent for MC per day: Weekends: Depends if I work; Usually 8+
FTB/Mods experience: Thaumcraft, Twilight Forest, a little Buildcraft, Ender chests

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: Yeah, I'm going for a long shot here recon_, it's been a long while, I got banned from this server for arguing with you, but I know why you were angry with me now, and I wanted to know if I could please come back and try playing the server again, your server is the best MindCrack server I have ever played, I have not been able to find anything better than what this server offers, if you don't want me to come back to the server, I completely understand, and won't ask again.

Why should we accept your application?: I've seen the error of my ways, and I'd even be interested to donate sometime.

Something about you: I'm a Senior in High School, I am in an Advanced Placement Computer Science Class, and I plan to do some coding for minecraft mods.

xtreme1619

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Xtreme1619
Hours spent for MC per day: 3-5
FTB/Mods experience: im pretty good with all FTB mods. played like 6 months

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: I never have been banned.

Why should we accept your application?: Becouse, im nice and happy player. like build cool things and im helpful person:)

Something about you: im from finland. i make Lets Play series to Youtube ( Multitruster ) im gonna start FTB series when i find good server.

recon_

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Xtreme1619
Hours spent for MC per day: 3-5
FTB/Mods experience: im pretty good with all FTB mods. played like 6 months

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: I never have been banned.

Why should we accept your application?: Becouse, im nice and happy player. like build cool things and im helpful person:)

Something about you: im from finland. i make Lets Play series to Youtube ( Multitruster ) im gonna start FTB series when i find good server.

Please apply here: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...hitelist-mature-no-lag-and-24-7-europe.31723/

HoudsonSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Hours spent for MC per day: Usually about 4-6 hours, more on the weekends.
FTB/Mods experience: I have played the Direwolf pack, but that was a quite long time ago.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: Yes, because of not giving my personal items to other people, which in the administrators understanding was wrong.

Why should we accept your application?: Because I am a person that is simple, but I also love and I am passionate about being involved in community work, and meeting new people.

Something about you: I live in the UK although I am not originally from there, I am 16 years old. I have a medium level of FTB understanding. I am intelligent, and mature. I do not get into fights, or arguments with people, I try to stay neutral. I am still a student, which means I may not always be online, but I'll try as much as I can :).

pixelsimulation

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Pixelsimulation
Age:15, going to be 16 as of September 29. I don't really think this will help.
Hours spent for MC per day: Once a week
FTB/Mods experience:Not much, I don't really care if there is mods or not. I just want to play with people.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?:
Once I was banned, Its was because of my stupidity. I made a rape joke, which they're never funny. I don't really know why I did it. I got unbanned about 3 hours later. that was in 1.8.2, I think. I regret ever making it.
Why should we accept your application?:
I think you should accept me because, well lets see. I don't really know If you would want to. I am social awkward. I have weird kinks 'n qworks, but that makes me more human. on a different note: I crave a never ending desire to be apart of something, like making people happy or helping them when time are hard.
Something about you:
I don't go outside that often in the winter. I love chilly dogs. I draw a lot, I want to become an animator. All I really do is think and browse Imgur. I like to think about time travel and other sci-fi. I don't really know, what else can I really say about my self? I try to stay positive. Sometimes I think thing stuff I don't really want to think or feel, like split thoughts.

Kwrod13

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Kwrod13
Hours spent for MC per day: depends with college and amount of enjoyment I am getting from the game
FTB/Mods experience: I've played 1.3 version of FTB, FTB unleashed, Direwolf20 pack latest version, Attack of the B-team, and 4 different tekkit packs

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: No

Why should we accept your application?: My friends only play minecraft for the short resource gathering part and then bail when it gets to the more complicated parts, I would like to be on a server with like minded technical builders/players where we can benefit off each others creation.

Something about you: I am going to college for new media design and production, in short, game design.

Question, Will this be like the mindcrack FTB server "Crack the Beast" War server where each player has their own base and it is a PvP free for all? Which would include looting of others places and secret bases, I hope you understand what I am talking about or just watch a quick video on it, I've been trying to find a server that fits the Mindcrack community's server as closely as possible and this seems to be the closest to it

avery2010

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: funkeytown2055
Hours spent for MC per day: a good amount every day
FTB/Mods experience: I've played 1.3 version of FTB, unleashed, Direwolf20 , and 4 different tekkit packs

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: No

Why should we accept your application?: because i would like to be apart of your community and try mindcracked

Something about you: it would be pretty cool if i could join

albatrosk

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, got alot of freetime recently and would love to join your server.:)

IGN: kimcm
Why you should be whitelisted: I enjoy playing and connecting with ppl in a small community, and playing the game ofcourse (usually focusing on the esthetics)
Hours spent for MC per day: Depends but usually 3-4
FTB/Mods experience:
Mostly Thaumcraft
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: Never
Something about you: I love building things that look old