Whitelist Server [rCraft.eu] [1.4.7 - Mindcrack V8.2.0] [Whitelist | Mature | 16+ | No lag and 24/7]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

recon_

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: unseennote
Added.
Feel free to register on our forum if you don't want to miss maintenance announcements and everything else about the server.
Please PM me here if you did so and I will grant you access to our FTB section.
Otherwise just join the server =)

MrTrixR

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: MrTrixR
  • Hours spent per day: 5-10
  • experience:high, mainly thaumcraft and ic2
  • Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: nope
  • Why should we accept your application?: : :I like to hang out with a tightly knitted community, and also have fun and make friends with people that i meet online, so i think this server would be great for me. also because i love the way the machines work, i like making massive complexes and making materials on a large scale, also, if i were to be accepted, i would make a bunker house with all of the IC2 equitement.
  • something about you : 17, graphic and game developer studying at college :p
Also, i have not played for a while, and i would love to get back into the Feed-The-Beast community, therefore your server stood out to me as one of the most friendly there is :3.

ZeroZ30o

Jul 29, 2019
Got a problem. Right clicked on a liquiduct, it seemed bugged.
... "end of stream", and server seems to be down now. So yep, I guess I crashed it, but I blame the TE for doing buggy pipes :/.
So yeah, don't right click buggy-looking liquiducts.

EDIT: With a crescent hammer, that is.

recon_

Jul 29, 2019
Got a problem. Right clicked on a liquiduct, it seemed bugged.
... "end of stream", and server seems to be down now. So yep, I guess I crashed it, but I blame the TE for doing buggy pipes :/.
So yeah, don't right click buggy-looking liquiducts.

EDIT: With a crescent hammer, that is.
Weird, this issue shuold be fixed already since February 4th.
Well, back online.

ZeroZ30o

Jul 29, 2019
Jesus christ... hapened another time. I don't know how to fix this, it broke my lava pump.

EDIT: Nevermind, that only crashed me.

Nightmared

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Nightmared
Hours spent for MC per day: 1-4 hours, it depends on the day and if i have some stuff to do
FTB/Mods experience: The basics not alot

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: Yes, got into a fight with the owner ( which was me RL friend )

Why should we accept your application?: Why wouldn't ?

Something about you: My real name is Ferry 16 years old studying car mechanics.

monkeyslave

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:
monkeyslave
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hours spent for MC per day:
1-5 hours
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FTB/Mods experience:
played FTB for 4 months
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server, and if so, why?:
I'm going to be honest, yes. I was raiding someone on a PVP server and found out afterwards stealing was not aloud (a year ago on vanilla Minecraft)
Why should we accept your application?:
Even know I'm not 16 years old I believe that I am not like the other people my age. I don't want to deal with there whiny childish crap thus I am looking for an age restricted server.
Something about you:
Currently attending highschool and in top classes.

Lukasfill

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: lukasfill
Hours spent for MC per day: I've resently taken a little break from Minecraft after the server I have played for over 1,5 years after the owner decided to end their server with a bang... But before I took my break, I played for about 2-4 hours a day, even more on the weedends.
FTB/Mods experience: Been playing since the begining of FTB and played some of the early Tekkit stuff (since the modpack was in Beta 1.7.3)

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: Yes, once. As you can see at question 3. the owner wanted to end his server with a bang, which means he basically banned every single mod and admins he knew. What makes it even worse is that he banned us on MCBans...

Why should we accept your application?: I am a nice person with good creativity (not the best, but not the worst either).

Something about you:My name is Lukas (As you can see in my username) and I come from Denmark. I love to try out many different mods, but the ones I am most interested in is probably the forstry (mainly beekeeping as I have not touched this part of the mod yet) and steve's carts.

Bacon Priest

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: aceman7777777
Hours spent for MC per day: 1-2
FTB/Mods experience: started with thaumcraft, buildcraft, industrial craft,

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?:
nope never
Why should we accept your application?:
because the last server I was on shut down and I love minecraft too much
Something about you: I dont talk much and I mostly keep to myself

Lukasfill

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry but we can't accept people who are listed on http://whitelist.mcf.li/
Maybe you try to appeal on mcbouncer.com or on the server's page if that exists.

Again, my ban is totally not my fault because lamank22 (the owner of the server) banned me, and many other innocent mods and admins before ending the server and the website. So even though I have a ban on MCBouncer it is not my fault and I would never EVER grief or do anything that is offensive or to annoy other players.

But can you even appeal? I've looked all around MCBouncer but I can't seem to find it. When I try to register it just doesn't work.

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
I also submitted an app on rCraft.eu

In-game name: BrandonBP

Hours spent for MC per day: 3 or 4

FTB/Mods experience: I owned an FTB MindCrack server with 15 members for four months

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: No

Why should we accept your application?: I don't steal or grief. I like to build my things and chat with other players without interfering with anyone else's stuff.

Something about you: I'm retired from government service. I like PC games, skydiving, and drinking beer.

Yurlos

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Germanko
Hours spent for MC per day: 2-4
FTB/Mods experience: I owned my server for few months

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: nope

Why should we accept your application?: I'm friendly person. I like to build and have fun with other members

Something about you: I'm young energic person with few hours of free time :)

mooo312

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: mooo312
Hours spent for MC per day: 5-6
FTB/Mods experience: Played tekkit and have been playing this since its release

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: An owner got mad at my friend and banned him and all of his friends

Why should we accept your application?: I am want to play with other people and not just the person that i play with on my own server

Something about you: I am a joking kind of person that likes to play around with people. I like to play american football with my friends.