Whitelist Server Pokecraft Monster|Monster 1.1.1|Whitelist|New community|Hermitcraft World Seed

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

KyleFaber

Jul 29, 2019
awesome kool poke and because diamond I have been on another server that's on 1.1.1 and I hate updating everytime I want to play

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): aporia326
Skype (optional): I'll think about giving it
Where do you live? (Country/State): US/ Midwest region
Current date and time: 5/7/14 4:54
How long have you been playing mods?: Since FTB Ultimate, That is the first time I played with more advanced mods. Before that I played Divine RPG which isn't all Techy
Why do you want to play on the server?: Because the FTB Direwolf20 server im playing on has gotten boring since I have achieved every thing I want, Including stacks of Iridium and tons of UU. I would love to join a new server that is a new experience and is fun for me.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Nice, Friendly, Intresting, Helpful
What are you good at?: I am good at making machines that are really efficient and playing Soccer.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes, For being in a stupid argument with the owner of a server because the least expensive rank he had was $50 and it only gave you iron armor.
Anything else?: Nope, I think that is it.
Accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1399664607][/DOUBLEPOST]Updating now

aporia326

Jul 29, 2019
Pokemon, Can you fix the server? When there is more than one person on, You will get kicked repeatedly and it is extremely annoying. It has already caused my computer to have to restore files twice already, I might have to leave. I think the error was a Buffer error.

XxSaRobz09xX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): XxSaRobz09xX
Skype (optional): Sorry, no Skype, maybe in the future :)
Where do you live? (Country/State): United Kingdom
Current date and time: 10/5/2014 11:01PM
How long have you been playing mods?: For 2 years, I used to play Tekkit but it got boring, I prefer FTB because it has a good balance of mods!
Why do you want to play on the server?: I'm looking for a small, new server to play on that is friendly and supportive. Also, I watch HermitCraft and I like the seed they play on so I would like to join and play on the server with the same seed! I want to play on a server that is active but that has not too many people playing on!
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm friendly to other people and on the old server I used to play on, I would always welcome the new people who joined and show them around. I love to talk in the chat to help people out!
What are you good at?: I am quite good at mining. I also am good at setting automation up quickly in early game.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Kind of but not for a bad reason, on the old server I played on, they set up a rule that lets people that are over 13+ play on it. It because too much of a hastle and a pain to handle all the kids and teens so they raised the age limit up to 25+, sadly, I am 19 so I am below the age limit so I got taken off the whitelist. I did not really want to play after the age limit was risen anyway because they switched the Modpack to something else from the ATLauncher, not sure what it was called but it looked pretty bad :)
Anything else?: Thanks for reading this application, sorry for being so long, I just like to maximize the chances of me getting accepted!

Thanks for reading, sorry for the length of this!

XxSaRobz09xX

Last edited:
Reactions: DiamondArrow

KyleFaber

Jul 29, 2019
its OzCrafterzHD[DOUBLEPOST=1399765710][/DOUBLEPOST]hey poke u think u can get my stuff back that I lost when u had to delete my player files?

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): XxSaRobz09xX
Skype (optional): Sorry, no Skype, maybe in the future :)
Where do you live? (Country/State): United Kingdom
Current date and time: 10/5/2014 11:01PM
How long have you been playing mods?: For 2 years, I used to play Tekkit but it got boring, I prefer FTB because it has a good balance of mods!
Why do you want to play on the server?: I'm looking for a small, new server to play on that is friendly and supportive. Also, I watch HermitCraft and I like the seed they play on so I would like to join and play on the server with the same seed! I want to play on a server that is active but that has not too many people playing on!
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm friendly to other people and on the old server I used to play on, I would always welcome the new people who joined and show them around. I love to talk in the chat to help people out!
What are you good at?: I am quite good at mining. I also am good at setting automation up quickly in early game.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Kind of but not for a bad reason, on the old server I played on, they set up a rule that lets people that are over 13+ play on it. It because too much of a hastle and a pain to handle all the kids and teens so they raised the age limit up to 25+, sadly, I am 19 so I am below the age limit so I got taken off the whitelist. I did not really want to play after the age limit was risen anyway because they switched the Modpack to something else from the ATLauncher, not sure what it was called but it looked pretty bad :)
Anything else?: Thanks for reading this application, sorry for being so long, I just like to maximize the chances of me getting accepted!

Thanks for reading, sorry for the length of this!

XxSaRobz09xX
Accepted

Reactions: XxSaRobz09xX

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
Pokemon, Can you fix the server? When there is more than one person on, You will get kicked repeatedly and it is extremely annoying. It has already caused my computer to have to restore files twice already, I might have to leave. I think the error was a Buffer error.
I don't think any of the other players on today were getting any issues. My answer to every error issue is make sure you have java 64 and enough ram allocated.

DwarfTacular

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): DwarfTacular
Skype (optional): dwarftacular
Where do you live? (Country/State): US
Current date and time: 5/11/14 5:16 pm
How long have you been playing mods?: for about a year now
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want a server that is fun to play on and to possibly record on.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Funny and intelligent (In some cases)
What are you good at?: Redstone and automating stuff.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No
Anything else?: Nope

Vulcan_Legend

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): vulcan_legend
Skype (optional): vulcan_legend
Where do you live? (Country/State): New Zealand
Current date and time: 12th of May 2014 5:44 pm
How long have you been playing mods?: for about a year
Why do you want to play on the server?: I like playing and interacting with other players and just having a good time on a server with a good community
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm helpful to others and a fun person
What are you good at?: setting up automated systems with different machines and thaumcraft
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):no
Anything else?: looking forward to playing if I get accepted

XxSaRobz09xX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): vulcan_legend
Skype (optional): vulcan_legend
Where do you live? (Country/State): New Zealand
Current date and time: 12th of May 2014 5:44 pm
How long have you been playing mods?: for about a year
Why do you want to play on the server?: I like playing and interacting with other players and just having a good time on a server with a good community
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm helpful to others and a fun person
What are you good at?: setting up automated systems with different machines and thaumcraft
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):no
Anything else?: looking forward to playing if I get accepted
This is as good server, ozcrafter from the old server plays on it too!

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Reactions: Vulcan_Legend