Whitelist Server Pokecraft Monster|Monster 1.1.1|Whitelist|New community|Hermitcraft World Seed

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jacob Merritt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Pro_QuackScoper
Skype (optional): jacobm2317
Where do you live? (Country/State): U.S. Michigan
Current date and time: 4/6/14 6:20 P.M.
How long have you been playing mods?: Over 2 Years (Very experienced)
Why do you want to play on the server?: I have always wanted to play with a small group of fun and mature players.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am very funny and love the outdoors. I compete in many sports when I'm not playing minecraft and excell in school.
What are you good at?: I'm very good with creating complex machines and love working with pipes.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No.
Anything else?: I really hope you consider me!

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Pro_QuackScoper
Skype (optional): jacobm2317
Where do you live? (Country/State): U.S. Michigan
Current date and time: 4/6/14 6:20 P.M.
How long have you been playing mods?: Over 2 Years (Very experienced)
Why do you want to play on the server?: I have always wanted to play with a small group of fun and mature players.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am very funny and love the outdoors. I compete in many sports when I'm not playing minecraft and excell in school.
What are you good at?: I'm very good with creating complex machines and love working with pipes.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No.
Anything else?: I really hope you consider me!
Access Granted

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): uberhaxornova21
Where do you live? (Country/State): Canada
Current date and time: 10:14am
How long have you been playing mods?: He started the same time I have, about 1 and a half years
Why do you want to play on the server?: To play on the same server
What are you like? (Personality-wise): funny
What are you good at?: learning
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): nein

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): uberhaxornova21
Where do you live? (Country/State): Canada
Current date and time: 10:14am
How long have you been playing mods?: He started the same time I have, about 1 and a half years
Why do you want to play on the server?: To play on the same server
What are you like? (Personality-wise): funny
What are you good at?: learning
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): nein
Accepted

irishpancake33

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): irishpancake33
Skype (optional): Tim Jones
Where do you live? (Country/State): England
Current date and time: 22:22 14/04/2014
How long have you been playing mods?: Since the Tekkit launcher.
Why do you want to play on the server?: To take my Feed The Beast experience to multi-player to help others and learn from others:)
What are you good at?: Whatever im told!:) Mod wise generally have ago at what I enjoy.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope!
Anything else? Would love to be apart of the server! No hard feelings if not:)

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): irishpancake33
Skype (optional): Tim Jones
Where do you live? (Country/State): England
Current date and time: 22:22 14/04/2014
How long have you been playing mods?: Since the Tekkit launcher.
Why do you want to play on the server?: To take my Feed The Beast experience to multi-player to help others and learn from others:)
What are you good at?: Whatever im told!:) Mod wise generally have ago at what I enjoy.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope!
Anything else? Would love to be apart of the server! No hard feelings if not:)
Sorry it's taken so long to reply, been busy and didn't notice the email, either way you are accepted and will be whitelisted soon

SWZS3141

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): SWZS3141
Skype (optional): Thisistheskypeidonthave
Where do you live? (Country/State): United States of America
Current date and time: 4/17/14; 7:54 pm
How long have you been playing mods?: 2 years now.
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for a small FTB experience with other people
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am not very outgoing until I get to know the person. I get stressed out easily however I know how to limit freaking out.
What are you good at?: I am better at more machine focused mods (IC2, Buildcraft, etc) however I can branch out.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No
Anything else?: If I'm not accepted then I hope you enjoy many long days on your server

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): SWZS3141
Skype (optional): Thisistheskypeidonthave
Where do you live? (Country/State): United States of America
Current date and time: 4/17/14; 7:54 pm
How long have you been playing mods?: 2 years now.
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for a small FTB experience with other people
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am not very outgoing until I get to know the person. I get stressed out easily however I know how to limit freaking out.
What are you good at?: I am better at more machine focused mods (IC2, Buildcraft, etc) however I can branch out.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No
Anything else?: If I'm not accepted then I hope you enjoy many long days on your server
Accepted

Paynus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username):Knight_Xros
Skype (optional):maxlicanada
Where do you live? (Country/State):Canada, British Columbia
Current date and time:Friday, april 25 10:32 AM
How long have you been playing mods?: Many time
Why do you want to play on the server?: I would like to join my friend in the server, I was referred by Mr. "Diamond Arrow"
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am a open-minded, easy to communicate with Asian, and I am also fairly kind. I sometimes play tricks on people, but usually they don't go out of hand.
What are you good at?: I am good at math, and I'm also a quick adapter to most things in general. I have some experience in ftb, but not too much. I can learn though.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes I have been banned for a false cause, and I was cleared of all charges after the issue was resolved.
Anything else?: I would like to say something, but I have nothing to say.

Reactions: DiamondArrow

Vendetta

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): vend_tta
Skype (optional): PM me
Where do you live? (Country/State): The UK.
Current date and time: GMT +0 Timezone - 19:34 - 27/04/14
How long have you been playing mods?: Around 2 years, including tekkit & FTB
Why do you want to play on the server?: Seems all the servers I join don't meet to my expectations, however I like the idea of this server.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am a friendly person, sometimes on the quiet side however I do like to have conversations when I'm in a good mood.
What are you good at?: Machinery modifications and creating systems which make things
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No, I have not.
Anything else?: I don't think so, thanks for taking my application into consideration

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): vend_tta
Skype (optional): PM me
Where do you live? (Country/State): The UK.
Current date and time: GMT +0 Timezone - 19:34 - 27/04/14
How long have you been playing mods?: Around 2 years, including tekkit & FTB
Why do you want to play on the server?: Seems all the servers I join don't meet to my expectations, however I like the idea of this server.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am a friendly person, sometimes on the quiet side however I do like to have conversations when I'm in a good mood.
What are you good at?: Machinery modifications and creating systems which make things
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No, I have not.
Anything else?: I don't think so, thanks for taking my application into consideration
Accepted
Also, updating to 1.1.1 tomorrow

Last edited:

LlamaPikachu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PikachuPal123456
Age: 11. I am much more mature than most other kids my age :)
Where do you live?: US/CA
Current Date/Time: 4:56 PM, May 6, 2014
How long have you been playing mods?: About a year (Tekkit and FTB)
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to be able to play modded Minecraft in a community of other people.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm overall a nice person, though I am really stressed.
What are you good at?: In real life I'm good at programming (C#) and other computer/game related things :)

I'd be really grateful if you accepted me.

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PikachuPal123456
Age: 11. I am much more mature than most other kids my age :)
Where do you live?: US/CA
Current Date/Time: 4:56 PM, May 6, 2014
How long have you been playing mods?: About a year (Tekkit and FTB)
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to be able to play modded Minecraft in a community of other people.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm overall a nice person, though I am really stressed.
What are you good at?: In real life I'm good at programming (C#) and other computer/game related things :)

I'd be really grateful if you accepted me.
Accepted

aporia326

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): aporia326
Skype (optional): I'll think about giving it
Where do you live? (Country/State): US/ Midwest region
Current date and time: 5/7/14 4:54
How long have you been playing mods?: Since FTB Ultimate, That is the first time I played with more advanced mods. Before that I played Divine RPG which isn't all Techy
Why do you want to play on the server?: Because the FTB Direwolf20 server im playing on has gotten boring since I have achieved every thing I want, Including stacks of Iridium and tons of UU. I would love to join a new server that is a new experience and is fun for me.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Nice, Friendly, Intresting, Helpful
What are you good at?: I am good at making machines that are really efficient and playing Soccer.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes, For being in a stupid argument with the owner of a server because the least expensive rank he had was $50 and it only gave you iron armor.
Anything else?: Nope, I think that is it.