Whitelist Server Pokecraft Monster|Monster 1.1.1|Whitelist|New community|Hermitcraft World Seed

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
I am applying for myself and my nephew. He doesn't have a history of griefing and I'll keep a close eye on him.

Whitelist Application:
IGN (minecraft username): Whisper342
Skype (optional):
Where do you live? (Country/State): US, WA
Current date and time: 3/21/2014 3:35pm
How long have you been playing mods?: Since alpha
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for a smaller server to play on as larger ones tend to get crowded and messy.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am a computer enthusist, a writer, and occasionally a streamer.
What are you good at?: Too subjective, but I have a general skill level and grow quickly once I get used to a project.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No.
Anything else?: Applying for my nephew as well.

Whitelist Application:
IGN (minecraft username): Damex
Skype (optional):
Where do you live? (Country/State): US, WA
Current date and time: 3/21/2014 3:36pm
How long have you been playing mods?: Beta
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Better than you'd expect from a 13 year old. Enjoys cooperative building and adventuring.
What are you good at?: Following orders and being creative when not.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No.
Anything else?:
Both accepted

mitar ruzic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username):Markus031098
Skype (optional):Mitar ruzic (i got a flameing M on it)
Where do you live? (Country/State):ireland
Current date and time:22/3/14 15:36
How long have you been playing mods?:2 and a half years
Why do you want to play on the server?:Because my old server got shut down and me and my friend have been looking for a server to play on for the last week.We were on 2 other ones but they were terrable ones.
What are you like? (Personality-wise):A quiet friendly person that trys to take over the world with his army of golems.
What are you good at?:Talking,sitting,walking,pipelines,building
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):No i dont belive i have been banned.
Anything else?:I hate pie

My friends apply
username):troefvos12
Skype (optional):goodrabart
Where do you live? (Country/State):the netherlands
Current date and time:22-3-2014 15:39
How long have you been playing mods?:1 or 2 years
Why do you want to play on the server?:to have fun with friends
What are you like? (Personality-wise): creative
What are you good at?: building
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):no
Anything else?:i love pie

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username):Markus031098
Skype (optional):Mitar ruzic (i got a flameing M on it)
Where do you live? (Country/State):ireland
Current date and time:22/3/14 15:36
How long have you been playing mods?:2 and a half years
Why do you want to play on the server?:Because my old server got shut down and me and my friend have been looking for a server to play on for the last week.We were on 2 other ones but they were terrable ones.
What are you like? (Personality-wise):A quiet friendly person that trys to take over the world with his army of golems.
What are you good at?:Talking,sitting,walking,pipelines,building
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):No i dont belive i have been banned.
Anything else?:I hate pie

My friends apply
username):troefvos12
Skype (optional):goodrabart
Where do you live? (Country/State):the netherlands
Current date and time:22-3-2014 15:39
How long have you been playing mods?:1 or 2 years
Why do you want to play on the server?:to have fun with friends
What are you like? (Personality-wise): creative
What are you good at?: building
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):no
Anything else?:i love pie
Accepted

lolertje123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): lolertje123

Skype (optional): lolertje123

Where do you live? (Country/State): Belgium

Current date and time: 23/03/2014, 13:18 (GMT+1)

How long have you been playing mods?: Since before FTB even came out, but i stopped playing for a long time

Why do you want to play on the server?: I hope to get a bit minecraft addicted again, like before, and get a friend of mine to play mods

What are you like? (Personality-wise): Open, Friendly, sometimes using too much smileys, mature

What are you good at?: i used to be Generally good at all the mods, but that was a long time ago :)

Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope

Anything else?: Could it be that i played with you long before, on another server? I remember a guy named pokefenn and i think also you :)

IGN (minecraft username): kinderkop

Skype (optional):

Current date and time: 23/03/2014 13:25 (GMT+1)

How long have you been playing mods?: Not much yet

Why do you want to play on the server?: Learn to play REAL minecraft... :)

What are you like? (Personality-wise): friendly, like to meet new people

What are you good at?: Building, in general

Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No...

Anything else?:

quadzi

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN (minecraft username):quadzi
Skype (optional):quadzi
Where do you live? (Country/State): US/Ohio
Current date and time: 3/23/14 - 8:45am
How long have you been playing mods?: ~2 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: I enjoy small servers with a better sense of community.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I like to help people and joke around.
What are you good at?: Tinker's Construct/Thaumcraft 4/Applied Energistics tend to be the mods I focus on first so they are probably my best.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):No
Anything else?: Not really... just woke up so brain is only sort of on. :)

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): lolertje123

Skype (optional): lolertje123

Current date and time: 23/03/2014, 13:18 (GMT+1)

How long have you been playing mods?: Since before FTB even came out, but i stopped playing for a long time

Why do you want to play on the server?: I hope to get a bit minecraft addicted again, like before, and get a friend of mine to play mods

What are you like? (Personality-wise): Open, Friendly, sometimes using too much smileys, mature

What are you good at?: i used to be Generally good at all the mods, but that was a long time ago :)

Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope

Anything else?: Could it be that i played with you long before, on another server? I remember a guy named pokefenn and i think also you :)

IGN (minecraft username): kinderkop

Skype (optional):

Current date and time: 23/03/2014 13:25 (GMT+1)

How long have you been playing mods?: Not much yet

Why do you want to play on the server?: Learn to play REAL minecraft... :)

What are you like? (Personality-wise): friendly, like to meet new people

What are you good at?: Building, in general

Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No...

Anything else?:
Whitelist Application:
IGN (minecraft username):quadzi
Skype (optional):quadzi
Where do you live? (Country/State): US/Ohio
Current date and time: 3/23/14 - 8:45am
How long have you been playing mods?: ~2 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: I enjoy small servers with a better sense of community.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I like to help people and joke around.
What are you good at?: Tinker's Construct/Thaumcraft 4/Applied Energistics tend to be the mods I focus on first so they are probably my best.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):No
Anything else?: Not really... just woke up so brain is only sort of on. :)
Accepted

lolertje123

Jul 29, 2019
Hey pokemon, i as wrong with the username of my friend, in my application: it's not kinderkop, but Cdouble97! Sorry for the inconvenience :)

McKim Boys

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): McKim_Boys
Skype (optional) Damion McKim
Where do you live? (Country/State):Wyoming
Current date and time: 3/26/2014 1:34 PM
How long have you been playing mods?: Years
Why do you want to play on the server?: because i am looking for a small server with a good community to start a youtube series
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Friendly and easy to get along with.
What are you good at?: Setting up advanced machines and helping with public builds
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): no

ARCEUS493ZELDA

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username):Draneiwow2
Skype (optional): arceus493zelda
Where do you live? (Country/State): east central new york state , USA
Current date and time: its currently 12:39 am eastern time at time of applying
How long have you been playing mods?: since roughly around the FTB ultimate pack's climax
Why do you want to play on the server?: for a change of pace and to get away from the other games ive been playing (WoW, D3, etc, etc, etc)
What are you like? (Personality-wise): im generally a laid-back east going guy and tend to give way more than i take to the point that i sometimes give people stuff (both in games and irl) even if it leaves me without, and thats about as blunt as i can put it
What are you good at?: in miy history of minecraft mod playing ive tried mods such as tinkers' construct, a little bit of IC2, basic Applied Energistics stuff, and a few others that i cant seem to remember
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): not as far as i know, i havent played minecraft in a while so idk if i got banned from any of the servers that ive tried out (some of which didnt have many people on anyways)
Anything else?: about the server name...... i like it!!! :D and does the name mean that pixelmon is tied into this somehow? if so that would be epic , and if not thats fine too

and also, if i do get accepted and anyone needs help with stuff and im online, feel free to let to me know

ARCEUS493ZELDA

Jul 29, 2019
its been rough dude, many servers ive applied to i admit but some have been dead, some i never got the chance to join, some i just didnt have the time to get on and as i stated, ive been playing WoW a lot and been wanting to return to minecraft and thought i would look for a server using the monster pack and this is the first one that piqued my interest, dont worry, i will return once i get stuff all in order irl

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): McKim_Boys
Skype (optional) Damion McKim
Where do you live? (Country/State):Wyoming
Current date and time: 3/26/2014 1:34 PM
How long have you been playing mods?: Years
Why do you want to play on the server?: because i am looking for a small server with a good community to start a youtube series
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Friendly and easy to get along with.
What are you good at?: Setting up advanced machines and helping with public builds
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): no
IGN (minecraft username):Draneiwow2
Skype (optional): arceus493zelda
Where do you live? (Country/State): east central new york state , USA
Current date and time: its currently 12:39 am eastern time at time of applying
How long have you been playing mods?: since roughly around the FTB ultimate pack's climax
Why do you want to play on the server?: for a change of pace and to get away from the other games ive been playing (WoW, D3, etc, etc, etc)
What are you like? (Personality-wise): im generally a laid-back east going guy and tend to give way more than i take to the point that i sometimes give people stuff (both in games and irl) even if it leaves me without, and thats about as blunt as i can put it
What are you good at?: in miy history of minecraft mod playing ive tried mods such as tinkers' construct, a little bit of IC2, basic Applied Energistics stuff, and a few others that i cant seem to remember
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): not as far as i know, i havent played minecraft in a while so idk if i got banned from any of the servers that ive tried out (some of which didnt have many people on anyways)
Anything else?: about the server name...... i like it!!! :D and does the name mean that pixelmon is tied into this somehow? if so that would be epic , and if not thats fine too

and also, if i do get accepted and anyone needs help with stuff and im online, feel free to let to me know
Accepted

jakedabomb

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN (minecraft username): jakedabomb
Skype (optional): I'll tell you if i get accepted
Where do you live? (Country/State): Southern California, USA
Current date and time: 3:20PM 3/28/2014
How long have you been playing mods?: Beta 1.7 (started MC in Alpha)
Why do you want to play on the server?: I'm looking for server to build and share my builds on, tired of being alone in SinglePlayer
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I enjoy cooperative builds, making my own designs adapted by other FTB YouTubers
What are you good at?: Building, Designing contraptions, IC2, and other mods
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes. Funny story, I was banned for spamming on c.nerd, and I wasn't spamming... It was my friend abusing my account!

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
Why does the server have less microblocks than when I'm in my singleplayer world?
Because they were causing connection issues with the server, and the only way to fix them was to remove the extra micro blocks. Also, please only post things having to do with the whitelist here, if you have any problems post them on the site, not here

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN (minecraft username): jakedabomb
Skype (optional): I'll tell you if i get accepted
Where do you live? (Country/State): Southern California, USA
Current date and time: 3:20PM 3/28/2014
How long have you been playing mods?: Beta 1.7 (started MC in Alpha)
Why do you want to play on the server?: I'm looking for server to build and share my builds on, tired of being alone in SinglePlayer
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I enjoy cooperative builds, making my own designs adapted by other FTB YouTubers
What are you good at?: Building, Designing contraptions, IC2, and other mods
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes. Funny story, I was banned for spamming on c.nerd, and I wasn't spamming... It was my friend abusing my account!
Accepted

ToManyNachos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): PixelExplozion
Skype (optional): buki-sek(if it doesn't work use Buki:DD)
Where do you live? (Country/State): Slovenia ( a small chicken looking country xD )
Current date and time: 5.april 2014, 18.12
How long have you been playing mods?: Since the first MindCrack pack came out on FTB.
Why do you want to play on the server?: Becouse I'm tired of looking for good servers, and i was on alot of servers that were really bad so im hoping this server is great, becouse it sounds really good.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Communicative, funny, smart with mods, nice.
What are you good at?: I'm good with technic like mods.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): I haven't.
Anything else?: I thank you for taking the time reading this, I hope to hear from you soon :D

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): PixelExplozion
Skype (optional): buki-sek(if it doesn't work use Buki:DD)
Where do you live? (Country/State): Slovenia ( a small chicken looking country xD )
Current date and time: 5.april 2014, 18.12
How long have you been playing mods?: Since the first MindCrack pack came out on FTB.
Why do you want to play on the server?: Becouse I'm tired of looking for good servers, and i was on alot of servers that were really bad so im hoping this server is great, becouse it sounds really good.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Communicative, funny, smart with mods, nice.
What are you good at?: I'm good with technic like mods.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): I haven't.
Anything else?: I thank you for taking the time reading this, I hope to hear from you soon :D
Accepted, but today I have a special treat for the server. We are going to be playing a vanilla custom map that I have made.

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
Attention everyone. For today I will be changing the server over to a 1.7 Vanilla custom map that I have created, as some people on the server have said they want to try it out. If you want to play come at 5:30 EST (3 and a half hours from now)