Whitelist Server Pokecraft Monster|Monster 1.1.1|Whitelist|New community|Hermitcraft World Seed

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
As we are swapping over on Saturday if you havent already please goto: http://pokecraft-monster.enjin.com/ and join, and if you dont have an ejin account make one. Then go here: http://pokecraft-monster.enjin.com/...hread/13245848-confirmed-crackpack-playersand if you don't see your username make a comment.
And here is the basic info. for the new server: http://pokecraft-monster.enjin.com/forum/m/21310497/viewthread/13260952-crackpack-law-basics/page/1[DOUBLEPOST=1402514224][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay which version? Il join on that day :)
the 14th at about noon est

LlamaPikachu

Jul 29, 2019
I signed up to this server so I could play a long FTB Monster play-through with other people. I spent a lot of time playing with the expectation that the server would stay up with the same world for a long period of time. I want to keep playing on the current world, so will you please post a world download so I can continue playing? I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, I would like to make sure that I'm not added to the new player list as I will not be playing on the new server.

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
I signed up to this server so I could play a long FTB Monster play-through with other people. I spent a lot of time playing with the expectation that the server would stay up with the same world for a long period of time. I want to keep playing on the current world, so will you please post a world download so I can continue playing? I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, I would like to make sure that I'm not added to the new player list as I will not be playing on the new server.
The main reason we're switching is the lag will become worst and worst when we have more and more players go into end-game with automatic farms and quarries, and some people are at end-game while others just started ruins the idea of "Growing and learning together". I feel sympathy for you, for I have experienced this on past servers.
A tip I found helpful was if your joining a small private server, search for a server with a very recent map-reset. This allows you to at least reach end game before the community decides to switch.
I wish you the best

avery2010

Jul 29, 2019
diamond can u help me i cant join the crack pack server it keeps tell i need some mods but i can find them

EXE_Chance1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username):EXE_Chance
Skype (optional): yes
Where do you live? (Country/State): USA
Current date and time: 6/10/2014 8:25pm
How long have you been playing mods?: around a year
Why do you want to play on the server?: because i friend of mine has join and he say it pretty cool his ign is funkeytown2055
What are you like? (Personality-wise): funny
What are you good at?: building homes
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No
Anything else?: it would very cool if you let me join the server so i can play with other and destroy my friend funkey

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
diamond can u help me i cant join the crack pack server it keeps tell i need some mods but i can find them
First of all we are switching over on saturday.
And second of all if you want to join make sure your on this list: http://pokecraft-monster.enjin.com/...d/13245848-confirmed-crackpack-players/page/1[DOUBLEPOST=1402671624][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN (minecraft username):EXE_Chance
Skype (optional): yes
Current date and time: 6/10/2014 8:25pm
How long have you been playing mods?: around a year
Why do you want to play on the server?: because i friend of mine has join and he say it pretty cool his ign is funkeytown2055
What are you like? (Personality-wise): funny
What are you good at?: building homes
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No
Anything else?: it would very cool if you let me join the server so i can play with other and destroy my friend funkey
Accepted, we are switching to crackpack tommorow

TheEpicBuilder99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): TheEpicBuilder99
Skype (optional): luca.kennedy1
Where do you live? (Country/State): UK
Current date and time: GMT +0
How long have you been playing mods?: Since ftb ultimate was first released
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for a friendly community with lots of active members where I can help others and have fun exploring ftb and other mods! I enjoy building large machines and making them mass produce items and stuff. I'm also looking for somewhere to maybeeeeee do a youtube series :D
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm a fun loving guy, but I hate it when people start messing about when something is trying to be done.
What are you good at?: Applied energistics, TE, IC2, Forestry, MFR and very good with the chisel mod!
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes, I got banned on a server run by a 8 year old (I talked to him on skype, so I know). He started using commands on me, so I decided to get myself op with some clever tricks (not hacking, this was a troll) and turned his base into sponge. Nothing too bad, it was just a joke, and I don't think that server even exists anymore...
Anything else?: Will flans mod be enabled? and is there going to be a skype group /teamspeak server?

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): TheEpicBuilder99
Skype (optional): luca.kennedy1
Where do you live? (Country/State): UK
Current date and time: GMT +0
How long have you been playing mods?: Since ftb ultimate was first released
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for a friendly community with lots of active members where I can help others and have fun exploring ftb and other mods! I enjoy building large machines and making them mass produce items and stuff. I'm also looking for somewhere to maybeeeeee do a youtube series :D
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm a fun loving guy, but I hate it when people start messing about when something is trying to be done.
What are you good at?: Applied energistics, TE, IC2, Forestry, MFR and very good with the chisel mod!
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes, I got banned on a server run by a 8 year old (I talked to him on skype, so I know). He started using commands on me, so I decided to get myself op with some clever tricks (not hacking, this was a troll) and turned his base into sponge. Nothing too bad, it was just a joke, and I don't think that server even exists anymore...
Anything else?: Will flans mod be enabled? and is there going to be a skype group /teamspeak server?
You lied bout ur age on past servers.

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): applebee5
Skype (optional): Thomas Lejeune
Where do you live? (Country/State): Canada
Current date and time: 06/23/2014
How long have you been playing mods?: as long as I can remember
Why do you want to play on the server?: I love modded minecraft and I think I would be great on this server.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): funny, serious when important, imaginative and efficient
What are you good at?: basically everything in the mod pack (building, progressing, helping ect.)
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): once, but I was never told why. I think its because I didn't play on it after a while but that was just because it was a vanilla server and I hadn't discovered mods until then.
Anything else?: I think I can be a real help on this server. I know almost everything there is to know about (almost) every modpack on ftb and basically everywhere else.

Rorte1123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN(minecraft username): BiGmanRon
Where do You live? (Country/State): US, NY
Current Date and Time 8/1/2014 20:38pm
How long have you been playing mods? 3years now
What are you like? (personality-wise): Calm, collective, Stubborn when angered, Compassionate when calm, and an all over tech oriented person.
what are you good at?: diffusing a situation, helping those who need it, Base defense, and abiding by the rules.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes I got banned for planting a sacred rubber wood tree and causing the server to crash completely.

Deadbolt11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Deadbolt11
Skype (optional):johnny.deadbolt
Current date and time: 12-8-14 5:30
How long have you been playing mods?: A long time...
Why do you want to play on the server?: Because i would like to play on a nice server, with nice people, and to help others with their modded minecraft experiance.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am a very nice, helpful, and knowledgeable person.
What are you good at?: I am excellent at redstone, and i also have a superior knowledge in the modded minecraft community.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): no
Anything else?: I thank you for reading my application