Whitelist Server Pokecraft Monster|Monster 1.1.1|Whitelist|New community|Hermitcraft World Seed

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

randomguy12340

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): randomguy12340
Skype (optional):
Where do you live? (Country/State): USA virginia
Current date and time: 5/28/2014 (EST)
How long have you been playing mods?: around a year
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to be apart of a small community that I can collaborate with
What are you like? (Personality-wise): calm and easy going very friendly
What are you good at?: making crazy automated machines not the best at building
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No
Anything else?:I look forward to being apart of the awesome server you run :D

Last edited:

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): nicknackqw (No capitals)
Skype (optional): No thanks
Where do you live? (Country/State): Canada, B.C
Current date and time: 6;03 sat, may 24. 2014
How long have you been playing mods?: Nope
Why do you want to play on the server?: Friends recommend ( Diamond_Arrow )
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Ah, i guess philosophical
What are you good at?: I am an all arounder, i like redstone in vanilla and building
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes, I was brand new in minecraft, didnt know what griefing was, saw chest outside of spawn, broke door to get to it and got banned.
Anything else?:
IGN (minecraft username): startrunner
Skype (optional): sashko0806
Where do you live? (Country/State): Bulgaria
Current date and time: May 25th 2014 (GMT +2)
How long have you been playing mods?: I have been playing modded Minecraft for about two years
Why do you want to play on the server?: I am looking for a small server with friendly people to have fun with. No banned items. The sky is the limit, right?
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Nice and friendly.
What are you good at? Computercraft, RedPower(RIP), Thermal Expansion, Buildcraft
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yeah...
Anything else?:
IGN (minecraft username): randomguy12340
Skype (optional):
Where do you live? (Country/State): USA virginia
Current date and time: 5/28/2014 (EST)
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to be apart of a small community that I can collaborate with
What are you like? (Personality-wise): calm and easy going very friendly
What are you good at?: making crazy automated machines not the best at building
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No
Anything else?:I look forward to being apart of the awesome server you run :D
Accepted, sorry it took so long, I've been busy lately with school

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
We will be swapping the server over to the crackpack on June 14th. We will play similar to the mindcrack's crackpack server with 2 teams. Please add me as a contact on Skype as pkemon2201.

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
To whoever would like to join our server after the switch to crackpack, please apply now. There will be 2 predetermined teams.

avery2010

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): funkeytown2055
Skype (optional): yes
Where do you live? (Country/State): USA
Current date and time: 6/10/2014 8:25pm
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to be apart of a small community that I can collaborate
What are you like? (Personality-wise): very cool funny at times
What are you good at?: building and machines
Anything else?: it would be awesome if i could join your server thanks

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): funkeytown2055
Skype (optional): yes
Where do you live? (Country/State): USA
Current date and time: 6/10/2014 8:25pm
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to be apart of a small community that I can collaborate
What are you like? (Personality-wise): very cool funny at times
What are you good at?: building and machines
Anything else?: it would be awesome if i could join your server thanks
Do you understand we're switching to the crackpack?

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN (minecraft username): DerpPilz
Skype (optional): Will give privately.
Where do you live? (Country/State): England
Current date and time: 11/06/14 7:26pm (BST)
How long have you been playing mods?: I have played modded minecraft since tekkit was released.
Why do you want to play on the server?: looks interesting, especially the now coming switch to crackpack!
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Im a good guy and easy to get a long with. I like to know everyone in the community and don't like making others feel left out. But you will find this out if I am to join your community :)
What are you good at?: Im very good at a lot of the core mods however I have never properly done bees but I don't really find them important. Waay too tedious for me :p
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Once. I helped a guy code a server and he banned me once I finished all the plugin setups and coding. So yeah I did not do anything wrong.
Anything else?: Im a fast paced player :D

Reactions: DiamondArrow

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN (minecraft username): DerpPilz
Skype (optional): Will give privately.
Where do you live? (Country/State): England
Current date and time: 11/06/14 7:26pm (BST)
How long have you been playing mods?: I have played modded minecraft since tekkit was released.
Why do you want to play on the server?: looks interesting, especially the now coming switch to crackpack!
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Im a good guy and easy to get a long with. I like to know everyone in the community and don't like making others feel left out. But you will find this out if I am to join your community :)
What are you good at?: Im very good at a lot of the core mods however I have never properly done bees but I don't really find them important. Waay too tedious for me :p
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Once. I helped a guy code a server and he banned me once I finished all the plugin setups and coding. So yeah I did not do anything wrong.
Anything else?: Im a fast paced player :D
Accepted, but note that we are swapping over to crackpack on Saturday