Phoenix Team - One Year Anniversary Party! - AUA (Q&A)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Regarding cake @jordsta95 :
bCgeRJf.jpg

I tried, but horribly misjudged the size of my fiery cake base. Oh well!

tada.gif

Jul 29, 2019
Question:
Since I was not present at the time the thread of awesomely awesome stuff existed, nor when the tide of people came along; How is it anyone would join the Phoenix Team? (if possible :3)

Reactions: the_j485

Jul 29, 2019
Make something cool, then ask.
*bides time*
Recently started actually playing mc properly again. Right in the middle of exams mind you, but still, started playing again.
I shall whisk something up if I can, tho Im usually more a technician like DW20 rather than a pretty builder, tho sometimes fruit does blossom.
Edit: And right now its late, so sleep xD

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Question:
Since I was not present at the time the thread of awesomely awesome stuff existed, nor when the tide of people came along; How is it anyone would join the Phoenix Team? (if possible :3)
Be known by a fair few of us, do something we would like to see being done on our team, be a good person.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
*bides time*
Recently started actually playing mc properly again. Right in the middle of exams mind you, but still, started playing again.
I shall whisk something up if I can, tho Im usually more a technician like DW20 rather than a pretty builder, tho sometimes fruit does blossom.
Edit: And right now its late, so sleep xD
We don't really mean MC builds. Sorry.

Jul 29, 2019
Be known by a fair few of us, do something we would like to see being done on our team, be a good person.
Almost a double post, but hey.
First one...carp, nope, I took a break from the forums as anything more than a lurker as I didnt play mc much. Second, Examples? I can build stuff if given a task, but just general pretty stuff takes me googling stuff for inspiration. Third, hell yea, I generally play games to cheer up, so 99.999% happy when online (unless its LoL, i have try-hard pants on for that)

We don't really mean MC builds. Sorry.
Huh. Well I'm at a loss there then. Dont see what ye mean xD

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Almost a double post, but hey.
First one...carp, nope, I took a break from the forums as anything more than a lurker as I didnt play mc much. Second, Examples? I can build stuff if given a task, but just general pretty stuff takes me googling stuff for inspiration. Third, hell yea, I generally play games to cheer up, so 99.999% happy when online (unless its LoL, i have try-hard pants on for that)

Huh. Well I'm at a loss there then. Dont see what ye mean xD
Coding, mod making, pack making, that kind of thing.

Jul 29, 2019
Coding, mod making, pack making, that kind of thing.
I'm going to start learning Java in the summer if thats anything, I don't have much in the way of free time untill about, 2-3 weeks time. Then Im on summer break.
Mod making- same as above. Pack making- Been a loong while since I modded minecraft myself, doubt its changed much in the way of adding mods, it'll just be me needing to clear out my downloads folder xD
Pack making- Wouldnt know how to get a pack I make submitted onto the launcher, or where to host it even, any pointers? :)

Reactions: the_j485