Phoenix Team - One Year Anniversary Party! - AUA (Q&A)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I would have thought you were bringing it. Either way, it's a lie.
There was a cake here a few days ago, but I don't know where it is now... It probably wasn't for the PT birthday though...

So yeah, what's the look like, and am I allowed some? ;)

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
There was a cake here a few days ago, but I don't know where it is now... It probably wasn't for the PT birthday though...

So yeah, what's the look like, and am I allowed some? ;)
You already took all the cakes.

So, what are all your top secret project and where do I get them? :p

SquidUtils can do that (shameless plug :3). I actually think that was jordsta's idea.
Detained information on all of our top-secret projects here: http://goo.gl/Chp3v8

Reactions: the_j485

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Why did you skrubs not invite me to the original convo when it happened? Was me being the least notable semi-pro not enough?!

Sarcasm, if you couldn't tell. Dota is making me salty.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Whats your best "Homer" moment?
(You totally screwed up and pulled off something amazing as a result)​
Creating a team of content creators for Minecraft.
aeNYLMO_460sa.gif

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Why did you skrubs not invite me to the original convo when it happened? Was me being the least notable semi-pro not enough?!

Sarcasm, if you couldn't tell. Dota is making me salty.
It's because they are scrubs ;)

This one is for @SkeletonScrub why are you a scrub ;)

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
The biggest reason (that I'll state publicly) was that I felt I wasn't being useful at all.
Heh, you're having problems :p I can assure you I'm at least 10x less useful than you ^^

Q: Are the disclaimers in your signatures ("my opinions are not representing FTB or PT") really mandatory? Who is instructing you to use them?

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Q: Are the disclaimers in your signatures ("my opinions are not representing FTB or PT") really mandatory? Who is instructing you to use them?

Yes, and the admins. I had some experience with having my opinions being taken as FTB's word before (I was wiki team previously), and we decided it would be best to include those to prevent similar issues.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Heh, you're having problems :p I can assure you I'm at least 10x less useful than you ^^

Admins. They're mandatory because we don't want stuff misconstrued at FTB's official stuff.

Reactions: Padfoote