Pax East 2014 Challenge Map

stoneminer02

Jul 29, 2019
15:58.13 :D Imma pro(Not really)[DOUBLEPOST=1398926890][/DOUBLEPOST]
So, questions. I am trying to run the pax map, so I installed the modpack, then the map, placed it in my saves, but when attempting to load the world with that pack, it gives me ID mismatches. Being the OCD man I am, I went and looked at the ID's for the map, and the pack's ID's, and meticulously made the two be exactly the same. Upon trying to run the pack, I am still told there are mismatches, which, when double-checked, don't exist. They're identical. How do I make it work? :(
Just force update the pack, and make a normal world.

Naman

Jul 29, 2019
I know right? same error with me because when i did move all the config(it took 20 minutes) i just fell out of the world and i couldnt respawn there

99.99%derpy

Jul 29, 2019
Cool wonder how you get those infinite supply's? of ingots?[DOUBLEPOST=1400371867][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry for the double?marks i will improve i am new to these forums and i am not very good at making forum posts.

ohadk123

Jul 29, 2019
when i open the map its colsing my minecraft,
someone can help me and tell me how to fix it?

Dmine40

Jul 29, 2019
-_- so many bugs some kind of server is down so you can't do the challange i know i know it's a beta and stuff but there is one verry importand thing you should fix i do not have the perms for /gamemode 1 thats good right but if i open to lan and set enable cheats on i can do /gamemode 1 and a lot more but you should remove the open to lan button and it should be fine and i want to complete the challange so i'm waiting for the right time and a good bug fixing update this map looks awwsome and i am gonna sureley play this when the bugs are fixed :)

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
-_- so many bugs some kind of server is down so you can't do the challange i know i know it's a beta and stuff but there is one verry importand thing you should fix i do not have the perms for /gamemode 1 thats good right but if i open to lan and set enable cheats on i can do /gamemode 1 and a lot more but you should remove the open to lan button and it should be fine and i want to complete the challange so i'm waiting for the right time and a good bug fixing update this map looks awwsome and i am gonna sureley play this when the bugs are fixed :)
... what?
  • I doubt the scoring server would be up anymore, PAX East has finished and is over.
  • The challenge is meant to be played on a server, so no "Open to LAN" button there anyway, but if you're in creative at any point during the challenge your score is discarded, I'm pretty sure (this also happens if you close the game, to prevent inventory hacking).

Reactions: Padfoote

ohadk123

Jul 29, 2019
when i open the map its exits my minecraft,
someone can help me and tell me how to fix it?

NimeniAltu666

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, i opened the Pax East pack and that first chest you get won't open :( also the portal doesn't teleport me to the Nether. What can I do?