Whitelist Server PatatoCraft|Custom 1.5|Greylist|PvP|Anti-Theft|TS3|20 slot

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

NickD95

Jul 29, 2019
IN Game Name: PrimeWarfare
Hours on MC per week: 10-20
Mod Experience: IC2, Buildcraft, Thaumcraft, Redpower (Micro Blocks)
Build you are most proud of: The Bat Cave
Fav Part of MC: Creativity
Other hobbies: Xbox
Something about you: I like cheese
Any Refrences: DXHHH101
In game name: Tinzley
Hours spent on minecraft per week: 20-30
Mod Experience: Thaumcraft, portal, twilight forest
Build you are most proud of: Redstone Elevator
Favorite part of mc: Creativity
Other hobbies: chess
Something about you: I'm a virgin
Any references: none
In Game Name: Exhilr8
Hours spent on MC per week: 10-20
Mod experience: Gregtech, thaumcraft, forestry, buildcraft, IC2
Build you are most proud of: My 2 story house that looked actually fancy >.>
Favorite part of MC: Automation
Other hobbies: Masturbation, LoL, and Reddit.
Something about you: I love Butterfly knives.
Any references: none.
In Game Name:M7md13
Hours spent on MC per week:more than 24
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc) i have experience in all mods i think (especially forestry and gregtech and powersuits)
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc)rp2 barrel sorting machine
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc)automation and exploring
Other hobbies:basketball
Something about you:i live in qatar and study here
Any references:not really
All whitelisted! welcome

Major_Pavlo

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Major_Pavlo
Hours spent on MC per week: About 1 on weekdays and about 2 on weekends
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc) Most of them none that I am terrible at that I know of
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc) Tj mahal
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc) I think building
Other hobbies: I love the outdoors and playing video games weird mix
Something about you: I am devoted to minecraft and whitelisted serves like to have partners cause that is like the main reason for wanting to join an whitelist server
Any references: N/A

Liacgi

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Liacgi
Hours spent on MC per week: Before was about 20h or more on week but now it's about 3h since i got bored playing alone.
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc): Playing modded minecraft about a year. Really like redpower 2 and buildcraft.
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc): Big sorting room that took 2 days to build.
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc): Nice looking builds.
Other hobbies: Playing guitar and games, taking pictures, reading.
Something about you: Like to be more indoors than outside
Any references: None

MadDoctor5813

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MadDoctor5813
Hours on MC per week: Currently, none. I took a break from MC, and I'm looking to get back in by finding a server. When I did play regularly, it was probably around 10-ish.
Mod Experience: IC2, BuildCraft, RP2, Thermal Expansion, Soul Shards
Build you are most proud of: On recommendation from my sister, who had never seen a Minecraft cake before, Minecraft cake factory.
Fav part of MC: Automation
Other hobbies: RTS games
Something about me: I watch a lot of YouTube, and sometimes I question why I spend hours upon hours watching people play video-games.
References: None

NickD95

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Major_Pavlo
Hours spent on MC per week: About 1 on weekdays and about 2 on weekends
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc) Most of them none that I am terrible at that I know of
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc) Tj mahal
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc) I think building
Other hobbies: I love the outdoors and playing video games weird mix
Something about you: I am devoted to minecraft and whitelisted serves like to have partners cause that is like the main reason for wanting to join an whitelist server
Any references: N/A
IGN: MadDoctor5813
Hours on MC per week: Currently, none. I took a break from MC, and I'm looking to get back in by finding a server. When I did play regularly, it was probably around 10-ish.
Mod Experience: IC2, BuildCraft, RP2, Thermal Expansion, Soul Shards
Build you are most proud of: On recommendation from my sister, who had never seen a Minecraft cake before, Minecraft cake factory.
Fav part of MC: Automation
Other hobbies: RTS games
Something about me: I watch a lot of YouTube, and sometimes I question why I spend hours upon hours watching people play video-games.
References: None
In Game Name: Liacgi
Hours spent on MC per week: Before was about 20h or more on week but now it's about 3h since i got bored playing alone.
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc): Playing modded minecraft about a year. Really like redpower 2 and buildcraft.
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc): Big sorting room that took 2 days to build.
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc): Nice looking builds.
Other hobbies: Playing guitar and games, taking pictures, reading.
Something about you: Like to be more indoors than outside
Any references: None
Whitelisted! Welcome!

leon1717

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Leon1717
Hours spent on MC per week: 8 hours weekdays, all day weekends. 60-70
Mod Experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc) Gregtech is just so addicting, haven't got into thaumcraft or bees yet.
Build You Are Most Proud Of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc) Automatic processing machine of every gregtech item.
Favorite Part Of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc) Automation.
Other Hobbies: Watching mindcrack vids
Something about you: Analytical, like minecraft and CoD. Going to be starting a youtube channel soon! :D
Any References:None

NickD95

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Leon1717
Hours spent on MC per week: 8 hours weekdays, all day weekends. 60-70
Mod Experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc) Gregtech is just so addicting, haven't got into thaumcraft or bees yet.
Build You Are Most Proud Of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc) Automatic processing machine of every gregtech item.
Favorite Part Of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc) Automation.
Other Hobbies: Watching mindcrack vids
Something about you: Analytical, like minecraft and CoD. Going to be starting a youtube channel soon! :D
Any References:None
Welcome aboard!

xXSpawnXx

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: legoguy1201
Hours spent on MC per week: Around 30
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc) ThaumCraft.. a bit of forestry (no bees included) buildcraft, industrialcraft... not so hot with factorization and other magic mods for expect of ThaumCraft and EE3
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc) Probably a system I actually built only yesterday; a automated system that: has igneus extruders making cobble.. cobble goes to macerator to make sand... sand goes into induction smelter.. in the other side.. water collection with Aqueous Accumulators going into Steam Engines (manual coal feeding due to no space for automation :() goes into induction smelter for energy then I place a hopper above the induction smelter with ores! And voilà! Ore Processing Machine! (Cheaper than Pulverizer + Powered Furnace Setup)
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc) PvP (when I'm in the mood for it) artistic builds (not good at them though) and automation.
Other hobbies: Mostly videogames
Something about you: I'm just a 13 year old boy that is addicted to minecraft; specially modded. I love automation and how the machines can, after alot of work, make everything for me!
Any references: Nope

Last edited:

NickD95

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: legoguy1201
Hours spent on MC per week: Around 30
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc) ThaumCraft.. a bit of forestry (no bees included) buildcraft, industrialcraft... not so hot with factorization and other magic mods for expect of ThaumCraft and EE3
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc) Probably a system I actually built only yesterday; a automated system that: has igneus extruders making cobble.. cobble goes to macerator to make sand... sand goes into induction smelter.. in the other side.. water collection with Aqueous Accumulators going into Steam Engines (manual coal feeding due to no space for automation :() goes into induction smelter for energy then I place a hopper above the induction smelter with ores! And voilà! Ore Processing Machine! (Cheaper than Pulverizer + Powered Furnace Setup)
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc) PvP (when I'm in the mood for it) artistic builds (not good at them though) and automation.
Other hobbies: Mostly videogames
Something about you: I'm just a 11 year old boy that is addicted to minecraft; specially modded. I love automation and how the machines can, after alot of work, make everything for me!
Any references: Nope
Whitelisted! Welcome aboard!

Jford

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:jford4120
Hours spent on MC per week: 20-30
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc) Well Aquatinted with all mods in the FTB Ultimate Pack. I Focus primarily on the Extra Bees mod.
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc) Logistics pipes/ EE2 auto HV solar crafting machine.
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc) Bees
Other hobbies:Fishing, golf, tuner racing.
Something about you:I've played Minecraft solo until recent. I'm now looking for a stable server with an open community and a friendly/corporative environment.
Any references:N/A

Christian Jones

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AnfieldYNWA
Hours on MC per week: Depending if I'm at my Mum's or Dad's but normally 25
Mod Experience: Im good with making XP farms and alright at Thaumcraft
Build you are most proud of: My 36 story hotel with 7 stories underwater, fully furnished and that got me to a moderator on a normal Minecraft server
Fav Part Of MC: Building with new designs
Other Hobbies: I play alot of Black Ops 2 on PS3
Something about me: Love FTB and i have been playing for about 3 months now
References: Not really?

Kilsumore

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AnfieldYNWA
Hours on MC per week: Depending if I'm at my Mum's or Dad's but normally 25
Mod Experience: Im good with making XP farms and alright at Thaumcraft
Build you are most proud of: My 36 story hotel with 7 stories underwater, fully furnished and that got me to a moderator on a normal Minecraft server
Fav Part Of MC: Building with new designs
Other Hobbies: I play alot of Black Ops 2 on PS3
Something about me: Love FTB and i have been playing for about 3 months now
References: Not really?

In Game Name:jford4120
Hours spent on MC per week: 20-30
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc) Well Aquatinted with all mods in the FTB Ultimate Pack. I Focus primarily on the Extra Bees mod.
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc) Logistics pipes/ EE2 auto HV solar crafting machine.
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc) Bees
Other hobbies:Fishing, golf, tuner racing.
Something about you:I've played Minecraft solo until recent. I'm now looking for a stable server with an open community and a friendly/corporative environment.
Any references:N/A

Whitelisted, welcome to the server.

Kilsumore

Jul 29, 2019
We had some issues related to anchors and chunkloaders that caused the server to be down for a few hours today. This has led us to banning all chunkloader/anchor related items unfortunately(as they were the direct cause). Fortunately this change has significantly increased the performance of the server and we will continue to work towards finding an available fix or substitute for chunkloading. So please understand that this is a substantial change to completely ban chunkloaders/anchors/etc but due to the issues they cause with lag and crashes we have decided to ban then until an adequate substitute has been found. Also about ts3 being down, we changed the IP information for the server, the new info is available at spawn, sorry for any confusion and sorry for any down time today, we are working on making the server as stable as possible.

Kilsumore

Jul 29, 2019
After a few days of experimentation to fix this problem we have decided to implement a request - response based chunkloading system using petitions. We will record who is given a chunkloader and the general area that it is to be used etc and all players will be limited to 4 total chunkloaders. This should accommodate any base/pump/auto mining chunkloading needs. This should also keep the server load down to a minimum since it was an issue before when everyone had 10+ chunkloaders.

Fearless_clock

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Fearless_clock
Hours spent on MC per week: about 30 hours.
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc)ComputerCraft, buildCraft and ic2.
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc)An sorting machine and some small programs written with computerCraft
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc)I love automating stuff and just finding better ways of making stuff more automated and faster.
Other hobbies:I am learning to prgramme in Java and I love doing tumbling, A sport like gymnastics just its on the floor with backflips and stuff.
Something about you:I am a South African now living in France for the last 2 years and finding it quite nice.
Any references:Nope non sorry.

Kilsumore

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Fearless_clock
Hours spent on MC per week: about 30 hours.
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc)ComputerCraft, buildCraft and ic2.
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc)An sorting machine and some small programs written with computerCraft
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc)I love automating stuff and just finding better ways of making stuff more automated and faster.
Other hobbies:I am learning to prgramme in Java and I love doing tumbling, A sport like gymnastics just its on the floor with backflips and stuff.
Something about you:I am a South African now living in France for the last 2 years and finding it quite nice.
Any references:Nope non sorry.

Whitelisted, welcome to the server.