Whitelist Server PatatoCraft|Custom 1.5|Greylist|PvP|Anti-Theft|TS3|20 slot

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ascheron

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Conibek2008
Hours spent on MC per week: a few hrs a night
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc) most mods
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc) the architecture, i hate those cubes so many people slap doors and windows on.
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc) see above
Other hobbies: i`m a landscape architect, I like making things look good.
Something about you:I`m master of most, but i am always willing to learn more!
Any references:

Kilsumore

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Conibek2008
Hours spent on MC per week: a few hrs a night
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc) most mods
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc) the architecture, i hate those cubes so many people slap doors and windows on.
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc) see above
Other hobbies: i`m a landscape architect, I like making things look good.
Something about you:I`m master of most, but i am always willing to learn more!
Any references:

Whitelisted.

Kilsumore

Jul 29, 2019
We have been dabbling with a new modpack that we are planning to switch over to in the coming few hours. Unfortunately this will require a map reset, but from feedback most people seem fairly ok with the idea of a new pack with a fresh world. We did testing and the new pack seems very stable and performs well even with additional mods. More information will be posted or edited here as we implement this new version. Again sorry for any downtime and inconvenience, but we feel that this new modpack is an improvement from ultimate.

Kilsumore

Jul 29, 2019
So the server has been updated to a custom (technically)tekkit pack that contains the vast majority of ultimate and a lot more fun mods. To get this new modpack follow the directions http://ecz.no-ip.info/forum/showthread.php?tid=170 here. Though our IP will remain what it shows on the first page. If you experience any client side crashing please send your forge logs to tencao at the above site to get them quickly solved.

Also sry guys we found some last minute bugs that needed correcting late last night so we shut it off for the night, the server should be up within a few hours, we are currently all working on it.

abaw7

Jul 29, 2019
We have finally gone live! Sorry about the delays guys. Just a little info, it's also in the main post:

We have changed to a greylist! In order to do this, we had to remove the whitelist. The greylist is now handled through the website. If you sign up for the website, you gain greylisted access. This means that you can join the server, talk to players and staff, and roam around the server, but you can not build or play. Once you are accepted (Ranked member on the forum) you can begin to build and play as normal.

The website in question is: patatocraftserver.tk
The website for the new modpack is: ecz.no-ip.info
This website contains the ECZ forums, the ECZ wiki (Modpack wiki), and the ECZ server dynmap.