Whitelist Server PatatoCraft|Custom 1.5|Greylist|PvP|Anti-Theft|TS3|20 slot

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kilsumore

Jul 29, 2019
PatatoCraft

note to moderator: please move this thread to the greylist section, we have changed how our server operates.

OPEN AGAIN

About Us:
We started this server due to our experiences of poor or absent management on other servers. Now with our core admins vetted and server settings finalized we are opening the server up to the public.
We are a group of mature players looking to get new people to join. We are also looking for people who are willing to stick around for a while; people who like to build large, extravagant bases with complex machinery.
Age is not a requirement, but maturity is; inappropriate shenanigans is frowned upon.

Stealing is not allowed and will result in a ban. All chest information is logged so simply report any theft to an admin or on the forums and it will be dealt with.

PvP is allowed but do not go overboard. Repeatedly killing new players and other similar forms of griefing will not be tolerated. We do not appreciate killing of other players far outside of your tech range either(i.e. Quantum vs Iron armor), and doing so excessively will result in adequate punishment.

Mob difficulty is set to hard(note bosses may or may not be beyond just "hard").
Gregtech difficulty is set to hard(this includes power suits).

We have changed to a greylist! In order to do this, we had to remove the whitelist. The greylist is now handled through the website. If you sign up for the website, you gain greylisted access. This means that you can join the server, talk to players and staff, and roam around the server, but you can not build or play. Once you are accepted (Ranked member on the forum) you can begin to build and play as normal.

The website in question is: patatocraftserver.tk
The website for the new modpack is: ecz.no-ip.info
This website contains the ECZ forums, the ECZ wiki (Modpack wiki), and the ECZ server dynmap.

Modpack Info:
http://ecz.no-ip.info/forum/showthread.php?tid=170

This modpack can be installed via the instructions in the link above, or directly downloaded and installed from
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r6fa5mkfeostfp8/ecz.zip to a different launcher.

http://ecz.no-ip.info/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Included mods can be found on the wiki above under the modpack section.

Server Info:
IP – 192.111.141.105 (note this has changed via hardware upgrades)

TS3 Info:
Given once whitelisted.

Rules:

Excessive Begging – Can result in a temp ban.

No Excessive Automated Mining In Overworld – Please use the portal at spawn to go to an age devoted to your quarry/bore/turtle needs. Excessive land damage to the overworld will be examined case by case.

No Lost Item Refunds – Any items lost through legitimate PvP or silly deaths will not be refunded. (does not apply to theft or server errors)

No Griefing/Stealing – Any stealing from chests you do not own will result in a permanent ban. Griefing will be examined case by case for adequate punishment.

No X-Ray – This will result in a temp ban for the first offense with escalating punishment.

No Advertising – Please do not advertise your products, services, or servers without permission from an admin.

Excessive Lag Causing – This will be examined case by case.

Mob Farms - Those who own mob farms that are causing issues will face adequate punishment.

Banned Items – Canvas Bag, Nukes, Chunkloaders, Anchors, RP2 Frame Machine max size is 500, Mining Lazers cannot be held in the Overworld, Mystcraft Ages cannot be made by players(ask an admin if you really feel you need one for legitimate reasons).

Admin Abuse – This will be examined case by case by the other admins not in question. Report any abuse to our forums.

You can appeal a ban here if you believe you were banned unjustly.

To Apply:

Respond with the following –

In Game Name:
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc)
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc)
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc)
Other hobbies:
Something about you:
Any references:

Puds22

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Puds22
Hours spent on MC per week: Used to be everyday now whenever
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc) Most of the mods, I used to be a moderator on a private modpack but we no longer use it
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc) Piston Portcullis (Vanilla) or Wireless Mining turtle programs
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc) Building
Other hobbies: Sports, Games
Something about you: I am from Australia and currently in my final year of school, I play whenever I possibly can.
Any references: Nil

kaboose87

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: kaboose87
Hours spent on MC per week: 15 +
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc) been playing ftb ultimate with gregtech on hard mode
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc) proud of everything i build
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc) gathering stuff and getting upgrades and better base
Other hobbies: i have recently started to stream
Something about you: played since minecraft came out to beta and started with mods soon after. i like to learn new stuff.
Any references: nope

raggedreece

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: raggedreece
Hours spent on MC per week: varies but more than 10-15
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaumcraft, forestry etc) i know alot about thermal exspansion, ic2 and redpower
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc) auto solar factory set up in old ssp world
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc) automation
Other hobbies: none that i can think of
Something about you: i like to be called rag :D and i like building a long way away from people but giving tours
Any references: not that i know of

ickasaurus

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Freeloader798​
Hours spent on MC per week: 20 +​
Mod experience: still learning. i know the basics of railcraft, thaumcraft, industrial craft, build craft.​
Build you are most proud of: ive made some pretty bitchin houses​
Favorite part of MC: creativity​
Other hobbies: Playing guitar​
Something about you: real calm, easy to get along with​
Any references: no​

stefonsmind

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: illitent
Hours spent on MC per week: any free time (varies per week, 10 hours minimum)
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc): I'm really good with forestry, but I'm proficient with the others
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc) Automated energy from skeleton spawner. (not my design)
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc) Auotmation
Other hobbies: youtube, hunting, fishing
Something about you: I keep to myself 99% of the time on a server
Any references: no

NickD95

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: kaboose87
Hours spent on MC per week: 15 +
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc) been playing ftb ultimate with gregtech on hard mode
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc) proud of everything i build
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc) gathering stuff and getting upgrades and better base
Other hobbies: i have recently started to stream
Something about you: played since minecraft came out to beta and started with mods soon after. i like to learn new stuff.
In Game Name: raggedreece
Hours spent on MC per week: varies but more than 10-15
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaumcraft, forestry etc) i know alot about thermal exspansion, ic2 and redpower
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc) auto solar factory set up in old ssp world
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc) automation
Other hobbies: none that i can think of
Something about you: i like to be called rag :D and i like building a long way away from people but giving tours
Any references: not that i know of
In Game Name: Freeloader798​
Hours spent on MC per week: 20 +​
Mod experience: still learning. i know the basics of railcraft, thaumcraft, industrial craft, build craft.​
Build you are most proud of: ive made some pretty bitchin houses​
Favorite part of MC: creativity​
Other hobbies: Playing guitar​
Something about you: real calm, easy to get along with​
Any references: no​
In Game Name: illitent
Hours spent on MC per week: any free time (varies per week, 10 hours minimum)
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc): I'm really good with forestry, but I'm proficient with the others
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc) Automated energy from skeleton spawner. (not my design)
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc) Auotmation
Other hobbies: youtube, hunting, fishing
Something about you: I keep to myself 99% of the time on a server
Any references: no
All whitelisted! Welcome aboard!

lukewilley123

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: lukewilley123
Hours spent on MC per week: 10+
Mod experience: I started with tekkit last summer and am enjoying the extra bee mod and forestry but still need to delve into the magic side of the pack
Build you are most proud of: either powing my whole base from one bee or helping build an automated fusion reactor to power 7 players bases
Favorite part of MC: either building or playing complete the monument maps
Other hobbies: Snooker and fishing
Something about you: I am currently studing physics at university and have been plaing minecraft since the beta but am still amazed by anything awesome in the game
Any references: no[DOUBLEPOST=1366734147][/DOUBLEPOST]Also what ports does the server use because I will have to open them in order to play

Guchy

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: PruneyBuns
Hours spent on MC per week: 13+
Mod experience: ic2, computercraft. I want to try my hands at thuma and forestry. Read up and ready to go.
Build you are most proud of: I want to build something massive on this server, other servers just flake on you and either shut down or get deserted before any of the nitty gritty stuff can happen.
Favorite part of MC: artistic creativity
Other hobbies: draftsmen, butchery and powerlifting.
Something about you: Currently looking for a school to study biology leaning towards the botanist side of the discipline.

GreenAardvark53

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:GreenAardvark53
Hours spent on MC per week:6, i know i have no life im 16 so i can!
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc) gregtech i love him! makes my gaming interesting
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc)a frame quarry that is 64 blocks long
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc) creativity
Other hobbies: paintball
Something about you: currently doing my GCSE's at harlington upper

Kilsumore

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: lukewilley123
Hours spent on MC per week: 10+
Mod experience: I started with tekkit last summer and am enjoying the extra bee mod and forestry but still need to delve into the magic side of the pack
Build you are most proud of: either powing my whole base from one bee or helping build an automated fusion reactor to power 7 players bases
Favorite part of MC: either building or playing complete the monument maps
Other hobbies: Snooker and fishing
Something about you: I am currently studing physics at university and have been plaing minecraft since the beta but am still amazed by anything awesome in the game
Any references: no[DOUBLEPOST=1366734147][/DOUBLEPOST]Also what ports does the server use because I will have to open them in order to play

The server does not use a dedicated port.

Also everyone has been added to the whitelist, welcome aboard.

dxhhh101

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: DXHHH101
Hours spent on MC per week: 30
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc) About 90% of the mods in the Direwolf20 pack and a few more in the Ultimate pack here. :)
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc) Fully self sufficient nuclear reactors being supplied by a RP2 quarry. All others items were sorted.
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc) Automation (and bees)
Other hobbies: Survival Games, Bioshock Infinite, Xbox.
Something about you: I might be young, however I'd be one of the most mature 14 year olds you've ever seen.
Any references: McyD if he decided to join (This is known by Nick) I played on another server with Mcy.

bob0711

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:bob0711
Hours spent on MC per week:about 21 maybe will probably get bigger in a few weeks when school is out
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc)I have had experience with almost all the mods and know what a lot of items do in it
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc)a working elevator for my secret base
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc)building and inventing
Other hobbies:not much else besides playing other video games
Something about you:i might start doing youtube when school gets out
Any references:not really

NickD95

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: DXHHH101
Hours spent on MC per week: 30
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc) About 90% of the mods in the Direwolf20 pack and a few more in the Ultimate pack here. :)
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc) Fully self sufficient nuclear reactors being supplied by a RP2 quarry. All others items were sorted.
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc) Automation (and bees)
Other hobbies: Survival Games, Bioshock Infinite, Xbox.
Something about you: I might be young, however I'd be one of the most mature 14 year olds you've ever seen.
Any references: McyD if he decided to join (This is known by Nick) I played on another server with Mcy.
In Game Name:bob0711
Hours spent on MC per week:about 21 maybe will probably get bigger in a few weeks when school is out
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc)I have had experience with almost all the mods and know what a lot of items do in it
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc)a working elevator for my secret base
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc)building and inventing
Other hobbies:not much else besides playing other video games
Something about you:i might start doing youtube when school gets out
Whitelisted! Welcome aboard.

M7md14

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:M7md13
Hours spent on MC per week:more than 24
Mod experience: (i.e. Gregtech, thaurmcraft, forestry etc) i have experience in all mods i think (especially forestry and gregtech and powersuits)
Build you are most proud of: (i.e. Piston machine, barrel/router sorting system etc)rp2 barrel sorting machine
Favorite part of MC: (i.e. PvP, automation, artistic creativity etc)automation and exploring
Other hobbies:basketball
Something about you:i live in qatar and study here

Exhilr8

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Exhilr8
Hours spent on MC per week: 10-20
Mod experience: Gregtech, thaumcraft, forestry, buildcraft, IC2
Build you are most proud of: My 2 story house that looked actually fancy >.>
Favorite part of MC: Automation
Other hobbies: Masturbation, LoL, and Reddit.
Something about you: I love Butterfly knives.
Any references: none.

seferoath

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Tinzley
Hours spent on minecraft per week: 20-30
Mod Experience: Thaumcraft, portal, twilight forest
Build you are most proud of: Redstone Elevator
Favorite part of mc: Creativity
Other hobbies: chess
Something about you: I'm a virgin
Any references: none

PrimeWarfare

Jul 29, 2019
IN Game Name: PrimeWarfare
Hours on MC per week: 10-20
Mod Experience: IC2, Buildcraft, Thaumcraft, Redpower (Micro Blocks)
Build you are most proud of: The Bat Cave
Fav Part of MC: Creativity
Other hobbies: Xbox
Something about you: I like cheese
Any Refrences: DXHHH101