Parahumans RP OOC and signup

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I was awake, actually. I was writing, so... You might want to edit that... :p
got a stealth skill of 100

In seriousness, I knew that, I was trying to flesh out the post a bit more. But fine. :p

EDIT: That edit literally took me about 25 seconds. I feel proud of myself. Kinda. Maybe.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Just sounded a bit weird, that's all. I mean, if you want to leave it like, I guess that's fine?
Naaah, doesn't make much sense when you think about it. I'm just normally used to being given a bit of leeway in that kind of situation, since I usually do live RPs instead of forum ones, so... blegh

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Naaah, doesn't make much sense when you think about it. I'm just normally used to being given a bit of leeway in that kind of situation, since I usually do live RPs instead of forum ones, so... blegh

I'm used to live RPs as well -- through Skype, that is. Though, somehow, I prefer these ones. I feel way more comfortable writing well-thought interactions then actually make them up on the fly, I tend to be really bad at the latter, in fact.

Reactions: Qazplm601

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
I'm used to live RPs as well -- through Skype, that is. Though, somehow, I prefer these ones. I feel way more comfortable writing well-thought interactions then actually make them up on the fly, I tend to be really bad at the later, in fact.
Latter. :3

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I really want to edit that post and say "I hope it's not fanfic..." at the end, but that wouldn't be Esa's style.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying so hard to stay awake and get this done because I know that if we just end up in the middle of conversation and you can't post tomorrow, this is going to become really inactive for a bit.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
I'm trying so hard to stay awake and get this done because I know that if we just end up in the middle of conversation and you can't post tomorrow, this is going to become really inactive for a bit.

Same, though the RP is doing a good job at keeping me awake. Though it might just be my sleeping disorder. Whatever works, I suppose. ;)

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Post done. Although that didn't take long, it was probably one of the weirdest I've done, since I already knew what I wanted to say ahead of time (like most of my posts) but then when I phrased it it just kinda turned out... wrong. So I went back and redid a piece or two a few times.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Post done. Although that didn't take long, it was probably one of the weirdest I've done, since I already knew what I wanted to say ahead of time (like most of my posts) but then when I phrased it it just kinda turned out... wrong. So I went back and redid a piece or two a few times.
|Esaias|
|Hospital|

She could understand why he sounded so disappointed about her lying - most of the time, she would lie to people about her past that were curious enough to know, since it was such a fragile subject, and natural curiosity would probably get the better of them and start asking questions. The only reason she had really told him everything was because he was... so much like her, and it pretty much sent her into an emotional breakdown as a result. In the long run, though, she felt better than she had in a while.

Esaias smiles faintly for a moment as he explains to her his writing habit. "I sort of do the same thing with inventing. It's sort of like a story, to me at least. The object I create during that moment represents everything that happened on that day, or at least in that timeframe." She looks at one of her papers for a moment before placing it with the others, still cleaning up the mess. "And I guess what's why I leave messes around like this one. Each invention I make is a dedication to the person or people that it's meant for, in a way..."

I think you accidentally your english in a few parts there.