Parahumans RP OOC and signup

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Towerfall... Ascencion?

That game is amazingly fun! Especially when you get a bunch of guys and play for hours!

Me: "Did you just..."
Friend 1: "Yeah, that's right, 360 no-scope trickshot."
Friend 2: *starts making dubsteb noises with mouth*

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Towerfall... Ascencion?

That game is amazingly fun! Especially when you get a bunch of guys and play for hours!

Me: "Did you just..."
Friend 1: "Yeah, that's right, 360 no-scope trickshot."
Friend 2: *starts making dubsteb noises with mouth*
Yep. I wish it had online play, but it's still awesome as a couch-coop game.

Also, that's scary accurate as to what usually goes down after skilled shots.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Towerfall: Ascension. It's a game for the PS4 and the PC, AFAIK, and it's pretty fun, it reminded me of Super Smash Bros.

Basically, you control an archer, there's a bunch of random power ups scattered around a symmetrical map, generally there's 4 people playing, and you die in one-hit unless you have a shield.

Begin!

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
It could've been worse, he could've walked in while you're putting the net around my leg -- 'cause that wouldn't look suspicious at all.

In seriousness, I'm probably not going to reply to that post so RJS can enter. Mostly because I actually want our characters to meet before I completely miss the chance like a dumbass.

Reactions: ThomazM

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I think you screwed up the video selection on the second one.

Also, I was implying that at that point, the ship would sink.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I was going to mention Lorna while we were at eating, in fact. But well, as you wish.
Well, RJS just logged off, so I'll give it about 20 minutes to see if he logs on again. If he doesn't then we'll continue cause I don't feel like standing around until tomorrow morning.