Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery

@xTordX The power can be concentrated to affect specific people and if you were remotely paying any sort of attention to what's going on you'd notice you aren't the only ones with powers.

@RJS I'm having a little bit of trouble trying to connect everything, it's a bit complicated. I could continue with it, though it will take some time.

@ThomazM You did absorb the bin although you feel like it just hit you - that's an effect of Tyler's powers on you.

I see, well, my reply works either way, so, obviously, you decide what happens. Also, we REALLY should setup some type of turns system for the replies, it will make it a lot less confusing.

Reactions: Qazplm601

RJS

Jul 29, 2019

@xTordX The power can be concentrated to affect specific people and if you were remotely paying any sort of attention to what's going on you'd notice you aren't the only ones with powers.

@RJS I'm having a little bit of trouble trying to connect everything, it's a bit complicated. I could continue with it, though it will take some time.

@ThomazM You did absorb the bin although you feel like it just hit you - that's an effect of Tyler's powers on you.
I appreciate it isn't the easiest thing to hang to all these threads, but I would really appreciate having something to write. Thus far, I've managed 3 posts of RP in total, due to waiting on the feedback from my latest attempt.

Reactions: ThomazM

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Ohh.. K then fuck evil i'm good. Still curious if i can do something to animated asphalt though...

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
You know what would be awesome? If as this RP progresses, our powers did as well, you know? Like we're leveling up, or something. And I'm not expecting from regarding that from the golem, by the way - it just came to mind. :p

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a headache right now. Good Lord, and that's considering I'm only going through 2/3rds of the story.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
|Glade|

Did he just shoot a lid out of his stomach? Why am I drunk? What happens now...I walk over to the juggernaut and feel a sense of accomplishment. Did we really just destroy this thing? I start to punch it over and over again hoping to completely destroy it. "Hey guys I need some help over here!"

I though it was already destroyed... @GPuzzle?

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Watching people not have the ability to GM for long periods of time without getting headaches and such or having it take up the entirety of your day is starting to make me laugh. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing, considering that I can do it, but don't want to brag or seem like a jerk, cause I will admit that it's definitely hard, I've just had the experience. Also, I'm horrible at thinking up story on the spot, so being a GM for something like this where organization is key would be torture.

Unless this doesn't require organizing like 10 things at once. In which case I could probably do this. Maybe. Don't quote me on that.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Can't wait until I get to chase after the asphalt guy at the hospital. The gang of people in the alley right now are more important, considering they're in much more danger, not having a door between them and the enemy :p

Reactions: pc_assassin

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Watching people not have the ability to GM for long periods of time without getting headaches and such or having it take up the entirety of your day is starting to make me laugh. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing, considering that I can do it, but don't want to brag or seem like a jerk, cause I will admit that it's definitely hard, I've just had the experience. Also, I'm horrible at thinking up story on the spot, so being a GM for something like this where organization is key would be torture.

Unless this doesn't require organizing like 10 things at once. In which case I could probably do this. Maybe. Don't quote me on that.

Oops too late

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Heavens, J isn't doing anything. We can't really continue with the situation without him since I'm already too tired trying to figure a plot on Lorna and all that.

Reactions: pc_assassin

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Heavens, J isn't doing anything. We can't really continue with the situation without him since I'm already too tired trying to figure a plot on Lorna and all that.

Wait j was only slacking off this whole time? He didn't give you the RP? Oh I'm going to talk some sense into him when he gets back!

Reactions: Kal. and Nisteth

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
He gave me the RP partially. I'm a co-GM. He wasn't doing shit with nearly half of it because he couldn't wrap his head around it, and now I don't think he showed up on Skype today.

UItimately I'm trying to solve other's plots first.

And yes, concrete man is destroyed... for now.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
He gave me the RP partially. I'm a co-GM. He wasn't doing shit with nearly half of it because he couldn't wrap his head around it, and now I don't think he showed up on Skype today.
I can act as a translator or something (de-complexify and re-complexify things back and forth between the GM/co-GM and RP) if you want me to I guess. I'm pretty good at understanding stuff and making it less complex.

Except valve games.