Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I'll slap some sense into him. Ultimately he's an old friend of mine (way back from the old No Topic Thread), and it's a cooperation. I'm doing a good bulk of the work right now, but I think he needed a day to rest.

Reactions: Kal.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I'm doing a good bulk of the work right now, but I think he needed a day to rest.
But seriously, I can totally understand if he needed to rest for a day or two. Fun only lasts so long, especially when you need to organize literally everything.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Woah, six pages? No way I'm reading through that. What's up, OOC?
J left for a day cause he was super tired and wanted to take a break since this was taking up ALL his time, and IIRC he's going to be gone a while tomorrow, so GPuzzle (co-GM) is taking over for a bit.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Jess also was a member of it, too!
Yeah I was :p
I was a bit curious to see why I wasn't in there, as Dennis was the reason we went to the hospital anyway. However, he's written in such a way that he's meant to be overlooked. So, I suppose I succeeded?

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I was :p
I was a bit curious to see why I wasn't in there, as Dennis was the reason we went to the hospital anyway. However, he's written in such a way that he's meant to be overlooked. So, I suppose I succeeded?
Nope, we're looking at the concrete monster in the Streets. The asphalt monster is in the Hospital.

And I'll never be overlooking the guy who stole my 3DS.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
And you meant here is that there are two of them, but in different locations, correct?
Indeed I did, actually. There's one down at the hospital right now if I remember correctly - and the two people just walked out into public, and outside, where the guy should currently be. Even if they went out a back door, they're still outside :p

Also, entire situation with the people that have no idea how to even their powers at the hospital:

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Indeed I did, actually. There's one down at the hospital right now if I remember correctly - and the two people just walked out into public, and outside, where the guy should currently be. Even if they went out a back door, they're still outside :p

Also, entire situation with the people that have no idea how to even their powers at the hospital:

Oh, okay - I was just afraid that the other one was in the alleyway as well, I would need to rewrite my reply, and that's no fun. ;)

Also,

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I assume no-one is massively upset with my assumption that the corpse will continue to attack me after being blocked once.

Also, @GPuzzle, if you're happy that I can successfully avoid/block the attacks, you can take my counterattack as the next step (hence how I wrote it in)

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Also, @xTordX and @Strikingwolf, GPuzzle is prioritizing RJS and Jesse for a while, understandable, since they haven't played in a while, but we can still interact, if you guys want, maybe head to Tyler's lab? Up to you guys.
Also, it's about 1am here and I'm going to bed. Feel free to take a break from updating my actions for a bit if other guys are on and playing