Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I like how jess and gpuzzle forgot that me j and yoy were at the hospital too standing right next to them

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
C'mon, we left the building, do something and react to it! Be proactive! Someone does something? Don't stop them, continue from where they stopped!

Reactions: Kal. and Nisteth

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
C'mon, we left the building, do something and react to it! Be proactive! Someone does something? Don't stop them, continue from where they stopped!
Pretty much this, yeah. It's weird to me to see that you guys aren't reacting in this manner, actually, considering that everyone's whining about the GM not paying attention.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Except I was still waiting on a gm post so I could do something more... I thought you all were waiting on the GM post with me...

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Well, most are trying to figure out what is their power exactly and I'm not exactly the greatest source of anything, besides, we've only gotten to our characters interacting recently, so that's something to consider. I mean, Lorna still is in the Docks, Christopher, Tyler, Glade and Esaias are on the Streets, Simon and Dennis are on the Hospital's Parking Lot and Jason, Sarah and Jack are still on the Hospital trying to figure out something to do.

Also I need to wrap up @Darklord__ 's character with the story.

J, WHERE ART THOU?

Reactions: Kal.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
What is it with you guys and JonTron?

(...) wouldn't you like Jontron?

I mean, have I stayed a single day out of the last month without seeing at least one Jontron a day? No!

But, how do I actually feel about Jontron videos? A Jontron video...

But you know, I was try to express my love towards Jontron very subtly...

The only thing kind of bad about Jontron videos is that they only come out one, two times a month, but when they do I just go all like:

Do I need to continue?

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
This new avatar makes me feel like the powerful, all-experienced guy.

I don't like that feeling.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
This new avatar makes me feel like the powerful, all-experienced guy.

I don't like that feeling.

Jason_Norton_Concept_Art_Illustration_Death-680x691.jpg

dayum-1.gif