Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
GUYS GUYS GUYS

CALM YOUR TITS

THIS IS AN RP NOT AN RPG

You will not develop other powers, at least for now. With a buttload of self control you might be able to do that to specific targets. It only depends on what you do with it.

Besides, the greatest superpower of all is being smart. Someone with minimal knowledge of strategy will beat a mindless thing. Worm (the webstory this is based on) has some weird powers, but most of them are used in a smart, unusual way, and that's why they're so great. My character recieved freaking Marksmanship, which is basically the ability to change a projectile's trajectory mid-air. It took me a while to realize what I could do with that power. Namely, with my character's bow-shooting skills. I basically had mind-guided arrows and the occasional forcefield.

Your powers weren't chosen at random. They have a reason to them. It fits something in your character. Mine is versatile, simplistic and directly focused in what's going on around someone rather unremarkable. Jess' character recieved a power that allowed him to sneak by, unknown, undetectable, untouchable, through anywhere. And that fits his character's skills.

There is something in your character, something you might not even have payed attention to, that is what J used to determine your power. And you have to come up with an unusual way to use them.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
GUYS GUYS GUYS

CALM YOUR TITS

THIS IS AN RP NOT AN RPG

You will not develop other powers, at least for now. With a buttload of self control you might be able to do that to specific targets. It only depends on what you do with it.

Besides, the greatest superpower of all is being smart. Someone with minimal knowledge of strategy will beat a mindless thing. Worm (the webstory this is based on) has some weird powers, but most of them are used in a smart, unusual way, and that's why they're so great. My character recieved freaking Marksmanship, which is basically the ability to change a projectile's trajectory mid-air. It took me a while to realize what I could do with that power. Namely, with my character's bow-shooting skills. I basically had mind-guided arrows and the occasional forcefield.

Your powers weren't chosen at random. They have a reason to them. It fits something in your character. Mine is versatile, simplistic and directly focused in what's going on around someone rather unremarkable. Jess' character recieved a power that allowed him to sneak by, unknown, undetectable, untouchable, through anywhere. And that fits his character's skills.

There is something in your character, something you might not even have payed attention to, that is what J used to determine your power. And you have to come up with an unusual way to use them.

Well, a player can dream, right?

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Just watched my first JonTron----Reaction:
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOAT!! OOOOOOOOO"
Rofl

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
WASN'T A GIRL, I mean. GG spelling.

But seriously. What gave you the impression my character wasn't a girl? I see pretty much nothing.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
WASN'T A GIRL, I mean. GG spelling.

But seriously. What gave you the impression my character wasn't a girl? I see pretty much nothing.

AH, I INTERPRETED SOMETHING WRONG. SHIT. ... When I saw your post and read: "his bike", I though you were talking about yourself. *punches himself in the face*

Reactions: Nisteth

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
So. F-ing bored. It's 3 AM and i have to charge mah phone. What am i gonna do for 3-4 hours??