Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Don't worry, I don't prioritise posts. But I would prefer people give me something to respond to, if they even need me on their end of the story that is. Not saying that happens every time. But some posts are kinda like that. Like tord, what do you want me to do, attack you in your sleep?
Well, not knowing what smashing the shield into my opponent is going to do, combined with the possibility for the corpse to have been reinforced, causing a kick with just my body to backfire...

Don't get me wrong, I can continue from here, but I don't have any guidance as to what I can/can't do with my power yet and what its limits are. I'd rather not overstep any boundaries of which I know nothing.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Not always, it's a tad hard to control. I can't just spoon feed every living second of your lives. You guys have to use your imagination, to an extent, make up a shop you visit, that kind of thing.

I'm running for my life... I'd expect you to say if I found an obstacle in my way or if the mannequin lady thing followed me through the streets or stuff like that... I can't just say: "And then he ran away safely to X location, after running for Y minutes through a completely empty and safe street", and even if that were to happen, you are the one suppose to say if I fail or succeed in the actions I do... I can't just go on with my post indefinitely without getting feedback. That's not how that works, I don't think...

Reactions: Qazplm601 and Kal.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I think that the best way to connect everyone is to have people head towards the hospital for any reason whatsoever - maybe they got hurt or something. That way we can have the entire team in one place and start to fix things up.

Reactions: yoy1zoz2mom3

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I think that the best way to connect everyone is to have people head towards the hospital for any reason whatsoever - maybe they got hurt or something. That way we can have the entire team in one place and start to fix things up.

And suddenly Jason's mom calls him on his cellular device "Son, there's something we need to tell you" she begins "your adop- just kidding your grandma is in the hospital and you should go visit her"

Reactions: Kal.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Don't worry, I don't prioritise posts. But I would prefer people give me something to respond to, if they even need me on their end of the story that is. Not saying that happens every time. But some posts are kinda like that. Like tord, what do you want me to do, attack you in your sleep?
Mmkey... Then i'll do something

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
I posted my thing! I guess i'll get attacked too on the way there. I have to catch up. :3

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I wake up and log on to the forums to find that a man in a wheelchair has performed a miracle.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Since there's abso-fucking-lutely nothing to do, what sort of music have you guys been listening to recently?

Personally, I've been listening to this album nonstop:

It's pretty awesome, particulary Reign of Terror, Panzer Battalion, Wolfpack and Counterstrike.

Reactions: pc_assassin

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Orchestral/Symphonic is what I listen to most of the time. I found this last week. But what I've been recently listening to is this:

Specifically Sad Machine, Years Of War, Polygon Dust, Hear The Bells, Sea of Voices, and Goodbye To A World. Pretty much all of them give them emotions that I am very familiar with.