Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Orchestral/Symphonic is what I listen to most of the time. I found this last week. But what I've been recently listening to is this:

Specifically Sad Machine, Years Of War, Polygon Dust, Hear The Bells, Sea of Voices, and Goodbye To A World. Pretty much all of them give them emotions that I am very familiar with.
Ever listened to Two Steps from Hell? Some fantastic stuff there.

Personally, I've been in an electronic mood recently, so been listening to stuff like NLJ, Blue Stahli, boyinaband, Zeromancer etc.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
TSfH is pretty sweet, I'll give you that, but in Orchestral area I'm gonna have to give Apocalyptica the title of my favourite orchestral music.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Sorry chaps, had to attend a hour's chapel service, then go into a christmas dinner with games and skits for a few more hours, then had to go to sleep because I was bloody tired.

Other than a friend being over tomorrow, and the day after having a kayak polo match involving said friend, I'm free from school because HOLIDAYS BITCHES!

I will be making some other measures, though.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
J decided to make me not only co-GM (which I was mostly filling trying to keep everyone from going batshit, but looks like I'll write now.

I don't really know what will happen, but I think it'll help a lot with the downtimes that J has every so often.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I wasn't running, I was hiding. But I digress, that makes almost no difference whatsoever.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, damnit.

*goes through spreadsheets, checking if the powers is the one I'm thinking of*

Yep, it is. You see, the problem with your power is that it directly affects other's powers, instead of you (like Dennis), the world around you (like Sarah) or other objects (like Simon). So either everything screws up right now in this crucial moment, or you get to discover your power a little later?

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, damnit.

*goes through spreadsheets, checking if the powers is the one I'm thinking of*

Yep, it is. You see, the problem with your power is that it directly affects other's powers, instead of you (like Dennis), the world around you (like Sarah) or other objects (like Simon). So either everything screws up right now in this crucial moment, or you get to discover your power a little later?
PLEASE LATER I'M TRYING NOT TO DIE RIGHT NOW