Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
No good ways to introduce a power... Let's try actually putting you in the situation of "WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO?"

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, damnit.

*goes through spreadsheets, checking if the powers is the one I'm thinking of*

Yep, it is. You see, the problem with your power is that it directly affects other's powers, instead of you (like Dennis), the world around you (like Sarah) or other objects (like Simon). So either everything screws up right now in this crucial moment, or you get to discover your power a little later?
Later! Deffinitely later!
(Awesooome)

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
57096719.jpg

Reactions: Qazplm601

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
XD

I just can't react to anything else anymore. Unless you tell me to get za fck to the lab ...

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, gods.

This will be painful, not to you Tord, but to Thomaz.

Not in the means of death but... have you ever barfed solid concrete and a knife before?

Reactions: Kal. and RJS

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
|Jason|
|Hospital or streets or a lab|

"Just go the fuck to the lab" Jason screams at the stupid kids reacting to a power as if they never seen one before.

Reactions: Kal. and RJS

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I rush to the creature and kick it in the side. As I kick it the creature explodes into pieces, but it isn't over yet. I watch the creature start to loom over me.
Striking. Really? There was a rule about this in the OP. Godmodding at it's finest.