Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
And i guess i'm laying sick waiting for... something...
Well i'm curious what will happen to me.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
/me sees new reply
e9Wjhv0.gif

Reactions: Qazplm601

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I honestly have no idea if J is ignoring posts and prioritizing certain ones or if he genuinely doesn't see the posts. Which is making me cringe and uncomfortable at the thought of pointing out who he hasn't replied to.

Reactions: ThomazM

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Please continue with their side of the story, because most of them haven't reached the Hospital yet.
I sorta have. Kinda. I'm not inside the hospital. I'm near it though.

EDIT: And right as you made that post, he logged off. GG.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
But since I'm basically in an equal level, I CAN DO THAT!

@the_j485, you've been ignoring @Nisteth @ThomazM @Strikingwolf @HeilMewTwo @RJS @xTordX

Please continue with their side of the story, because most of them haven't reached the Hospital yet.

I mean, I do understand that it's like, a fuckton of posts at once and taking care of them all can be a bit stressful... But I don't know, just don't prioritize people, if you can. Go from order of posts, it'll be more organized and fair. :)

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I mean, I do understand that it's like, a fuckton of posts at once and taking care of them all can be a bit stressful... But I don't know, just don't prioritize people, if you can. Go from order of posts, it'll be more organized and fair. :)
This is pretty much the guide to GMing. In anything. At all. Ever.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Don't worry, I don't prioritise posts. But I would prefer people give me something to respond to, if they even need me on their end of the story that is. Not saying that happens every time. But some posts are kinda like that. Like tord, what do you want me to do, attack you in your sleep?

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
OK guys I will take a break now so j can catch up :D
Probably a wise idea.
Don't worry, I don't prioritise posts. But I would prefer people give me something to respond to, if they even need me on their end of the story that is. Not saying that happens every time. But some posts are kinda like that. Like tord, what do you want me to do, attack you in your sleep?
Ah man, do I understand that feel so well. Just, RP, RP, then suddenly somebody makes a post that you can't respond to. It's like, are you going to finish that, or...? What do you expect ME to do?

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery

Well... I did, I think. I got myself to an alleyway, there's quite a big amount of scenarios you can develop out of that... And, not meaning to be rude, really, but, isn't that kind of the gamemaster's role anyway? To find a situation for the player to react to? Not the contrary...?

Reactions: Qazplm601

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
And, not meaning to be rude, really, but, isn't that kind of the gamemaster's role anyway? To find a situation for the player to react to? Not the contrary...?
Indeed, but sometimes there's just nothing the GameMaster can do due to lack of information.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Well... I did, I think. I got myself to an alleyway, there's quite a big amount of scenarios you can develop out of that... And, not meaning to be rude, really, but, isn't that kind of the gamemaster's role anyway? To find a situation for the player to react to? Not the contrary...?
Not always, it's a tad hard to control. I can't just spoon feed every living second of your lives. You guys have to use your imagination, to an extent, make up a shop you visit, that kind of thing.

Reactions: pc_assassin

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, speaking of lack of detail keeping you from replying, is there anything particularly missing from my post? At the end I assumed by that point the concrete man would've had a reaction to her dodging out of the way.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I would rather you did something else too, like throwing something not built to lessen impacts and that has a high air resistance.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I would rather you did something else too, like throwing something not built to lessen impacts and that has a high air resistance.
Alright then, I'll edit my post. For some reason I was imagining that she left her tools behind, but now that I think on it more, she actually takes them pretty much wherever she goes, so...
bluh