Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
As Esaias would now just realise, paper's pretty light
I said ID card. Like a driver's license card? A security card? That kind of thing. Not paper. :p

I should've clarified this since a lot of ID cards actually are made of paper, but I meant like a keycard. Plastic and solid.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Even i understood its plastic...
Anyways i'm so confused i have to ask this:

When are we exactly??

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I like how people are just ignoring me in the hospital :p I mean I spoke directly to there faces and they didn't even react :D you guys might want to check other peoples posts before you post

Well OK j did but the other two didnt

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Well, I think it's best to change how the timing works - let's just play out the time, rather than changing it daily. It's currently evening.

Also, Esaias a dumbass :p

Yes, Thomaz?

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
You didn't reply to me yet...
|Christopher Walker|
|Pam & Sam's Grocery Store|

"Hallucinations, this is what I have come to?" - He thought, smashing the counter in front of him with rage. He reviewed his surroundings once more, trying to find the next course of action, endeavoring to shake the terrifying image he now has stuck into his head. Avoiding overthinking the situation too much, he jumped over the counter once more, running into the opposite side of the grocery store. "The bathroom!" He thought to himself in an small instantaneous epiphany . The bathroom, in regular fashion, has a small upper window, which may or may not lead him to his escape.
He kicked open the door, remembering to lock it behind him once he entered. The window was a bit smaller than he remembered, but still, he jumped onto it, squeezing himself thorough, managing to break some glass while doing so. Christopher now found himself in a small alleyway, analyzing both sides in a glance, he ran to the one which appeared to contain less obstacles: the left.
Ya' know.

Reactions: Qazplm601