Parahumans RP OOC and signup

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
IIRC London's alleyways only have drunkards in them and that's usually after football games in the nights and the mornings.

Then again I was there travelling two years ago so my memory probably isn't 100% right.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
IIRC London's alleyways only have drunkards in them and that's usually after football games in the nights and the mornings.

Then again I was there travelling two years ago so my memory probably isn't 100% right.
There are fewer hobos than new york, I've been to both.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I've been to both but I think I didn't see really a lot of hobos around.

Then again I'm from São Paulo where I greet a hobo daily. Pretty cool guy if a bit unlucky.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
I was so tempted to have my character run away forever, extending the RP so we never get to know what's going on :p

Reactions: Kal.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
In all seriousness though, I hope you get better soon Tord. I've had whooping cough syndrome for the past 3 weeks. Not fun.
I meant in-game... ehh... in-RP? I don't even...
Well my guess is that next morning i'll be good as new and have my power. Right? ..r-right?

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Well, seems we're getting a weird, unexpected hiatus for an indefinite period.

Either way, J rerolled the dice on my power and I actually got something I'm happy with, which is pretty cool! And no, I won't tell you, cause that'd spoil it :p